SIDEBAR #30- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful video YESorNo! If there's ever a movie, I see Al Pacino playing JM.

Hi Y/N.. haven't been on with you for a while. I miss you! I go on my f.b. I have a page a very nice one I found which is for JM.. Jen posts there, so I catch much of the news. I don't think I am allowed to post the name. Usually when I come in here no one is around. :Seeya:

I would like to express to all the WSers here that I didn't mean that MeeBee was spreading rumors by posting this in my post to her and I apologize to her here and now:

images

I meant this for the posters on Twitter who originally posted. Please forgive me if I didn't make this clear. :blushing:

I never meant to cause any problems on WS with other members or ruffle anyone's feathers. :blowkiss:
No worries, I didn't think that. :peace:

Beth Karas @BethKaras · 16s16 seconds ago
Looks like tomorrow will be the last day of screening before 10/16 in #jodiarias. It'll be a short day, too, tomorrow.

I would like to express to all the WSers here that I didn't mean that MeeBee was spreading rumors by posting this in my post to her and I apologize to her here and now:

images

I meant this for the posters on Twitter who originally posted. Please forgive me if I didn't make this clear. :blushing:

I never meant to cause any problems on WS with other members or ruffle anyone's feathers. :blowkiss:

It's ok y or n. I kind of figured that you meant that anyway... :)

Does Jodi Arias Deserve To Die?

"...So to answer the question, yes Arias deserves to die, but will she? No chance.

She is a master manipulator on the world’s biggest stage.

At least one juror will see it her way...."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-between-the-headlines/201410/does-jodi-arias-deserve-die

Wow . . . thanks for posting this, YorN.

There was a "psychologist" in yesterday's jury selection:

See following tweets on Re-Trial Thread #3:

@TrialDiariesJ:

We have a psychologist on the panel who favors the DP #jodiarias

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ncing-of-Jodi-Arias-3&p=11057804#post11057804

@monicalindstrom:

One potential juror has a bachelors in psychology, odds are she will be stricken #JodiArias

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ncing-of-Jodi-Arias-3&p=11057810#post11057810

JMO but I do not think a psychologist could vote for the DP . . .

:moo:

Beth Karas @BethKaras · 16s16 seconds ago
Looks like tomorrow will be the last day of screening before 10/16 in #jodiarias. It'll be a short day, too, tomorrow.
Really disapointed the schedule wasn't revamped for this trial. Not suprised but stilll...they've had plenty of time to prioritize and get this over with.

Wow . . . thanks for posting this, YorN.

There was a "psychologist" in yesterday's jury selection:

See following tweets on Re-Trial Thread #3:

@TrialDiariesJ:

We have a psychologist on the panel who favors the DP #jodiarias

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ncing-of-Jodi-Arias-3&p=11057804#post11057804

@monicalindstrom:

One potential juror has a bachelors in psychology, odds are she will be stricken #JodiArias

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ncing-of-Jodi-Arias-3&p=11057810#post11057810

JMO but I do not think a psychologist could vote for the DP . . .

:moo:
I so agree,I doubt a psychologist could vote death,I don't see it at all.

TXProfessional (Mindmatters)...I am delighted to hear from you after such a long time. It's so great having you here again! I look forward to your
fantastic posts! :loveyou::great::skip:

I really need to go to bed....hoping to scare the crap out of our neighborhood cat hoarder, Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Dr. Keith and Arthur Aidala debate the important issue of whether a pretty woman is exempt from the Death Penalty.

"In another riveting segment on Fox and Friends, two men debate whether a jury will convict a woman based on her looks. Dr. Keith Ablow feels a female jury would be more likely to give Arias the death penalty because male jurors might find her attractive and would be reluctant to sentence her to die...." :hills:

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/10/fox-asks-if-jodi-arias-too-pretty-death

Lord. For one thing, she's not running for Homecoming Queen! This is a murder trial. First degree, premeditated, cruel. Second, anybody, whether they are a juror or not, who thinks Jodi is too pretty for the death penalty should just close their eyes a sec and imagine how pretty she'd be drenched in their blood. Their brother's blood. Their friend's blood.

(In my best Forrest Gump voice) "Mama always told me... pretty is as pretty does."

That's the obvious part, but what the media (and others) fail to notice is that this woman is almost completely cosmetic. There's very little that is attractive about her in a natural state because she has not valued that. She wears cosmetics in the courtroom, too, albeit understated compared to what she was used to before being arrested.

Some of this has to do with our social media culture (selfies, photoshop, etc.), but I find it very ironic that a plastic female talk show host on Fox News asks the question...:floorlaugh:...I mean, look at her.

As a poster here wisely pointed out (and I wish I could remember who it was because I've referenced it before) Jodi Arias was a blank slate. She was one of those young women who was transformed by cosmetics. Some other women could apply cosmetics, but it didn't alter the basic features much and in some cases made the features ugly. Arias didn't have the background or self-confidence to be more natural; she probably didn't even know that was an option. She was a waitress out looking for a man, a throwback. I don't mean to be a snob, but it's true, and for the plastic Fox News woman to introduce the possibility of Arias' being "too pretty" to a couple of middle-aged men...isn't it ironic? :floorlaugh:

ETA: It really isn't funny in a larger context, but it is immediately funny.

As I think I understand it (is that wishy washy enough?), the Jodi/Innocent (@Jodi_AnnArias ) guys are the ones that JA was talking to in that leaked phone call...the ones she was upset with and asked them to stop fundraising, etc. The Jodi4 (@JodiAnnArias) people are the ones associated with JA's aunt Sue and Maria and who are authorized by her to collect $ for the appeals fund and sell her art and any her other crap she thinks anyone might pay for. So I have a hard time believing the Jodi/Innocent people are getting quotes from her to tweet. Their new fund is some kind of general defense fund without her name or issues attached to it other than being run from the same website.
They're all nuts and grifters though, IMO.

Fraud may not mean anything to Jodi at this point, but her minions should be careful.

That's the obvious part, but what the media (and others) fail to notice is that this woman is almost completely cosmetic. There's very little that is attractive about her in a natural state because she has not valued that. She wears cosmetics in the courtroom, too, albeit understated compared to what she was used to before being arrested.

Some of this has to do with our social media culture (selfies, photoshop, etc.), but I find it very ironic that a plastic female talk show host on Fox News asks the question...:floorlaugh:...I mean, look at her.

As a poster here wisely pointed out (and I wish I could remember who it was because I've referenced it before) Jodi Arias was a blank slate. She was one of those young women who was transformed by cosmetics. Some other women could apply cosmetics, but it didn't alter the basic features much and in some cases made the features ugly. Arias didn't have the background or self-confidence to be more natural; she probably didn't even know that was an option. She was a waitress out looking for a man, a throwback. I don't mean to be a snob, but it's true, and for the plastic Fox News woman to introduce the possibility of Arias' being "too pretty" to a couple of middle-aged men...isn't it ironic? :floorlaugh:

ETA: It really isn't funny in a larger context, but it is immediately funny.

That is what I can't figure out is why there were no men from Big Sur? No sugar daddy s, nothing.

She wrote in her journal that she got hit on by three guys while waiting around for Travis. She called them "offers", which I thought was strange, who calls being hit on an offer? Then I remembered who it was.

She had an exotic look, in some of the photos, ( the one holding her hair up) but she'd already starting to look like a praying mantis. Or Jimny Cricket

I'll tell about the woman next door tomorrow long story should of I should of shot her the first time cat hoarder that lives next door and her new game this week. I'm removing the lower leaves off the bushes between us. Just a few at a time, so we can see whats she doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi