DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#JodiArias has her t-shirts and I have mine LOL

B0fEvR4IQAAlcfy.jpg

:facepalm:

Does it have yesterday's list of mitigating factors on the back?

I am trying to figure out the Kara's site. It accepted my membership and PayPal. I will try and get another account now.

Connections with the Arias family.

Thanks! The person who had a sister in law that knew Jodi? I'll have to wait I guess for blogs and media to see what happened as I can't figure out here at WS yet...

and Beth Karas site won't allow me to sign up? Freezes at cc entry and goes no further.

heading to google for media updates...:pullhair: :gaah: am I gonna have to watch Nancy to find out!

pssssssssssst Bernina...we want to be horse aunts REALLY SOON! :praying:

Thanks! The person who had a sister in law that knew Jodi? I'll have to wait I guess for blogs and media to see what happened as I can't figure out here at WS yet...

Some kind of family interaction/legal connection, but you've got a handle on it!

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 50s51 seconds ago
#JodiArias Judge says video of trial won't be shown until end of trial. Who will watch? Like watching game once you know final score.

we know already- pfttt

It's still fun to watch your team's home runs, stolen bases, and impossible catches, as well as the other team's strike outs, errors, and completely ineffective pitching. The overruled calls in your favor can also be quite satisfying.

Can't seem to complete the sign up on Beth's site...and her contact page for help...nothing there. Ummmm, normally I would stay away from sites like this without having a contact...but I'll give a bye to Beth for now... anyone know how to sign up? Has anyone signed up yet?

I am trying to figure out the Kara's site. It accepted my membership and PayPal. I will try and get another account now.

No...... wait. Didn't you both start your sign-up before yesterday? According to Bet's FB, wait until after 7 tonight and then try:

If you signed up anytime before yesterday, your account info will have to be manually moved over to the new system. That will occur by 7pm eastern

For justice, comfort, and peace

No...... wait. Didn't you both start your sign-up before yesterday? According to Bet's FB, wait until after 7 tonight and then try:

If you signed up anytime before yesterday, your account info will have to be manually moved over to the new system. That will occur by 7pm eastern

For justice, comfort, and peace

No, I haven't yet signed up. It's never worked for me to sign up. OK...I guess she does notifications through FB and not her website which I was on... I'll head to facebook for her website support I guess thanks

PER HLN ticker, everyone is out of chambers now. Waiting for court to resume.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
Oh so you want to know how #JodiArias is looking today? Very worried.

she better looked worried- the poor LAMB - pftt!!!!

Whatever happened to her 48 Hours "Don't Worry Be Happy" recitation about how nothing in this life really matters and it'll all be hunky dory in the end because God knows she did not have anything to do with killing Travis? OK, so maybe she did technically kill Travis if you want to get all hyper-literal, but God knows it was self-defense so everything will still be hunky dory in the end, right? Maybe she's just worried about her family. I guess they lack her strong Christian convictions.

(She may have "convictions," but they are not the religious kind. More like the 1st degree premeditated murder kind.)

I think HLN is delayed.......

No fooling!

According to NG, everyone returned and judge called a quick recess.

Maybe it will be done for today. What has JA cooked up now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand