SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cook. A lot. Very rarely I might get a slight burn or nick a knuckle on the cheese grater, but really that's pretty much it. I almost never cut myself. Well, tonight I was just slicing an apple, no big deal, and I managed to slice my finger instead, rather badly. I immediately grabbed the least sanitary towel off the counter (oddly enough I did have the presence of mind not to grab a "good" towel, wouldn't want to get bloodstains on a good towel), then just stood there blaspheming for a few minutes. I went upstairs to the bathroom where all the first aid stuff is, unwrapped my finger, rinsed the blood off, put disinfectant on it, then, since it was bleeding too heavily for a Bandaid, I covered it with a big wad of gauze. Which I've already had to change once.

Anyway, this thing still hurts like crazy. It's only about a quarter of an inch long, and even though I'm pretty sure it's the deepest cut I've ever had, it's a long way from being serious.

As I was taping the gauze down, I remembered those horrible pictures of the defensive wounds on Travis' hands, from when he grabbed Jodi's knife. I can't even imagine the pain he must have suffered... and that's not even considering the stab wounds. It hurts to have a knife blade go through your flesh!

How did this trial become about everything else other than what Jodi did to Travis?

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
12/12/2014 8:00 AM

12/11/2014

MINUTE ENTRY

This is the time set for continued Evidentiary Hearing on Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss.

Esteban Flores, having previously been sworn, testifies further.

The witness is excused....

State’s Exhibits 10 and 11 are marked for identification....

Perry Smith is sworn and testifies.

The State offers and admits State’s Exhibit 11 in evidence.
The State offers and admits State’s Exhibit 10 in evidence....
Defense Exhibit 12 is marked for identification....

Perry Smith testifies further.

The Defense offers and admits Defense Exhibit 12 in evidence.

The witness is excused....

Gilbert McReynolds is sworn and testifies.

The witness is excused.

Maria Shaffer, having previously been sworn, testifies further.

The witness is excused.

The Defense rests.

The Defendant’s closing argument is heard.

The State’s closing argument is heard....

Exhibit 5 is permanently released to Defense....

The Defendant’s rebuttal argument is heard.

IT IS ORDERED taking the matter under advisement.

Filed: Exhibit Worksheet; Hearing Worksheet...

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/122014/m6613308.pdf

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...xnC0bYz6wc9oeQIkPmrOd22ru78AR5uArzO8uwPozqgww
---------------------------------

Thought for the day:

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...hkUPvJi4AkEKPrq0uWAP9lCBOdBwKZqaz167Dh-jj1EZ5

----------------------

[video=youtube;QgduhWXMn9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgduhWXMn9E[/video]
----------------------------

Court orders case tossed against Arizona woman who spent 22 years on death row in son's death

"...The court said the charges against Milke in the 1989 death of her son Christopher can't be refiled, but prosecutors could appeal Thursday's ruling to the state Supreme Court....

Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery, whose office is handling Milke's case, said he plans to ask the Arizona Supreme Court to overturn Thursday's ruling. Montgomery said the accusations of misconduct happened well before he took over as the county's top prosecutor and would not happen today, citing safeguards such as having detectives record interviews with suspects.
Montgomery also said he would not be pursuing the case if he believed the evidence could not lead to a conviction...."

http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/285536831.html
-----------------------------

Paul Goodwin Executed In Missouri For Killing Woman With Hammer

"...Paul Goodwin, 48, sexually assaulted Joan Crotts in St. Louis County, pushed her down a flight of stairs and beat her in the head with a hammer. Goodwin was a former neighbor who felt Crotts played a role in getting him kicked out of a boarding house..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/paul-goodwin-executed_n_6299456.html

I cook. A lot. Very rarely I might get a slight burn or nick a knuckle on the cheese grater, but really that's pretty much it. I almost never cut myself. Well, tonight I was just slicing an apple, no big deal, and I managed to slice my finger instead, rather badly. I immediately grabbed the least sanitary towel off the counter (oddly enough I did have the presence of mind not to grab a "good" towel, wouldn't want to get bloodstains on a good towel), then just stood there blaspheming for a few minutes. I went upstairs to the bathroom where all the first aid stuff is, unwrapped my finger, rinsed the blood off, put disinfectant on it, then, since it was bleeding too heavily for a Bandaid, I covered it with a big wad of gauze. Which I've already had to change once.

Anyway, this thing still hurts like crazy. It's only about a quarter of an inch long, and even though I'm pretty sure it's the deepest cut I've ever had, it's a long way from being serious.

As I was taping the gauze down, I remembered those horrible pictures of the defensive wounds on Travis' hands, from when he grabbed Jodi's knife. I can't even imagine the pain he must have suffered... and that's not even considering the stab wounds. It hurts to have a knife blade go through your flesh!

How did this trial become about everything else other than what Jodi did to Travis?

Sorry about your finger, hope it heals quickly!

To answer your question, the DT ran off into the weeds and JSS followed them and it seems they are all searching for a missing golf ball.

B4feBENIcAAXpAq.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4feBENIcAAXpAq.jpg

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 2h 2 hours ago
‘SELF PORTRAIT – Rough Sketch #1′ – Original graphite drawing on paper

B4pgKDpCIAAOhnS.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

:laughing::lol::floorlaugh:

I find that incredibly funny. She draws a self portrait of herself sitting in court where she is on trial for murder and is facing the death penalty. If that doesn't sum up just how far out of touch she is with reality, nothing will. Who in their right mind would want to draw themselves in that setting?
She complains via her DT that the photographer is taking photos of her and yet she takes one of those photos and copy/draws it. :thinking:

She's bonkers.

LOL "rough sketch"
Rough? It's preened! It's obviously copied from a photo, it's not a sketch. Does she know what sketch means? Graphite! It's a stubby jail pencil. Such classic Arias BS.

Yeah and she doesn't know what the word 'original' means either. :facepalm:

Yes CMJA art customers, this is an "original sketch" of a photo that's already in existence! But it's an original concept and it's sketched out as it's not the finished product.

Once it's done and finished it will look like this! Oh wait, will she file a motion to dismiss her case because she claims the court photographer copied her idea?
AP_jodi_arias_3_jtm_141021_4x3_992.jpghttp://a.abcnews.com/images/US/AP_jodi_arias_3_jtm_141021_4x3_992.jpg

Actually, I think she did a pretty good job.
It's hard to do a self portrait from a live person - have to keep looking into a mirror :blushing:
Portraits are hard to do, and most portraits are done from photographs.
It's not too often one does a portrait sitting anymore.
Yeah, you can find them on the internet but most portrait artists use pictures.

P.S. please no tomatoes :tomato:
Her artwork seems to be improving (it should, she has enough time on her hands)
Not that I would want to buy it or that erases what she did, just an opinion/observation of mine :moo:

Actually, I think she did a pretty good job.
It's hard to do a self portrait from a live person - have to keep looking into a mirror :blushing:
Portraits are hard to do, and most portraits are done from photographs.
It's not too often one does a portrait sitting anymore.
Yeah, you can find them on the internet but most portrait artists use pictures.

P.S. please no tomatoes :tomato:
Her artwork seems to be improving (it should, she has enough time on her hands)
Not that I would want to buy it or that erases what she did, just an opinion/observation of mine :moo:

Fair enough, you're right about portraits I'm sure. I can't criticize her drawing skills—she draws much better than I do. However, that piece is not rough and it's not a sketch.

Please say a prayer, light a candle, or send warm wishes to my community. Since Thanksgiving we have had a slew of deaths with our youth. A triple murder-suicide, two auto accidents, an overdose that is beginning to look like a homicide, a 6 year old seizure victim, and this morning another car accident. I know a couple of the families. My nieces are 12 and 18 and knew most of them thru church or school. Sadness is everywhere lately.

I watched a few of Mikee Daniels videos on youtube about Jodi last night. Out loud laughter. I cant wait to see his future videos. Hes a character. He looks like Bob Segar.

Please say a prayer, light a candle, or send warm wishes to my community. Since Thanksgiving we have had a slew of deaths with our youth. A double-murder-suicide, two auto accidents, an overdose that is beginning to look like a suicide, a 6 year old seizure victim, and this morning another car accident. I know a couple of the families. My nieces are 12 and 18 and knew most of them thru church or school. Sadness is everywhere lately.

Of course. How horrible for your community.

Fair enough, you're right about portraits I'm sure. I can't criticize her drawing skills—she draws much better than I do. However, that piece is not rough and it's not a sketch.

She maybe trying to enhance her skills to the public by calling it a rough sketch - when really all that means is she's not done with it.
She may intend to add color - or define the features more - hence, rough sketch.

It does look more refined than a quick sketch and could be considered a finish piece - but we all know she likes to pump herself value way up.
She probably wants everyone to think, wow, if this is a rough sketch what does the finished piece look like.......IDK :dunno:
She has to have the monies rolling in for her appeals or when she is set free so she can buy some Christmas presents. :laughing:

So sorry Wagara- prayers sent! Blessing for you and yours, as well~ Frigga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member