SIDEBAR #36 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here besides me think it may be unhealthy to follow this trial ?

Yes. ME. I either need to get some sort of mouth guard or learn to quit clenching my teeth at this b.s. I have the worse headache. :notgood:

Does anyone here besides me think it may be unhealthy to follow this trial ?
In that all the time reading my monitor last night, it gave me a migraine!

But you can't believe anything she says, IMO, so what is the truth? We'll never really know, but we do know that she murdered Travis brutally and it was premeditated.

I wish her parents would take the stand, but even then, they would lie , too, IMO.

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...vhpecc3Y-2Ji-Mt6SNkZSyZpP_GQS4yQyXVjqZ2EIKLrw

BBM. Does Cindy Anthony's perjury on the stand about performing computer searches for Chlorophyll-while really at work at Gentiva Home Health ring any bells???

What drives me nuts is that JSS told Nurmi to stand when he "objects" and he doesn't and she says nothing!!!! :sheesh:

(she's not very consistent, IMO)

That’s because they know JSS is weak and does not enforce her own rules. And any decision she makes is supposed be based on law and not based on fear of being overturned by COA. IMO) She has bent over soooo far to accommodate the defense that this trial is a sham and a circus of the absurd.

Jodi doesn't have control, the judge's fear is what has control. The judge has discretion to make the decisions but is so scared of the appellate process she can't or won't make any decision she feels has risk to it. Chicken Judge.

Ah but DT are playing on that fear so in reality they are in control.

It's very clear that Jodi via her DT is running this trial. Since JSS has no control and is incapable or unwilling to control her court, she should step down and let a competent judge take over. Or is it too late for her to be removed?

Seriously, I think she letting the defense destroy as many appellate measures as they can so CMJA is SOL when/if she gets to appeal her case.

They've already used the Milke excuse in this current motion....... the proprietorial misconduct will more than likely be kicked to the curb.... testifying in "secret", MAJOR BOMB on the floor of the COA, and it's NOT going to be reversed on another appeal to the Higher court.

CMJA doesn't realize that she is setting precedence for future court cases in Arizona, WHICH IS A GOOD THING. Maybe with this PTSD thing, she'll set ANOTHER precedence: Defendants in a murder trial cannot claim PTSD as a by product of their crime. Bryan Hulsey, also prosecuted by Martinez had the gall to have his lawyer play a very similar card.

Speaking of which, I HAVE PTSD. And although I had unconsciously blocked my childhood traumas, when symptoms of PTSD started coming on, along with panic disorder and chronic depression, you bet I remember the most traumatizing incidents........ Ain't no fog here!

When you develop PTSS, and later PTSD if not treated, you have it because you remember, NOT because it's still locked up in your head. Ask any veteran.

Thank you, YorN, for picking up the tweets!!!!!:loveyou: Guess it was my time to spend a few hours with my son. We moved the kitchen table chairs over to his place, and the thick rug that goes under it. Then he made me dinner, stir fry chicken, fried rice, veggies........he, he, he..........and had my fav birthday cake Oreos with milk. (HEY! His mamma taught him how to cook!)

He has 2 other artist coming in January to stay with him for a few months and burn the midnight oil creating and developing a mini coop of sorts. His new girlfriend is also coming down for a bit, and then she's off to Midwife school. This, and Evie, the gal who's been working with Kissy the past few months moved in with him 6 weeks ago (3 bedroom place) with her pup, JJ. Found out she is also artistically inclined.

All in all, a very cool afternoon and evening!

Will be back in the morning for more CMJA.......I HOPE Martinez is on!

:seeya:

Jodi Arias Singing "Oh Holy Night" -Goat Edition

[video=youtube;trM3r2U4XQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trM3r2U4XQg[/video]

Sorry guys- I couldn't help it- it's so funny. :tomato:

:tomato::tomato:

:lol: I had tears I laughed so hard! Thank you Y/N you have made my WEEK

Only if one is so emotionally involved that it is affecting one's ability to otherwise function (eat, sleep, take care of one's life and family). I do think cases can be an unhealthy obsession. When someone posts they are (literally) sick to their stomach or can't take this or whatever, I do wonder why they would torture themselves and not take a break from it. It's not like spectators have anything to do with the outcome, and we are all just spectators.

Personally, I think many of us here have become more emotionally involved than just mere "spectators". I say that with the emphasis on "spectators" as meaning not really caring or giving a damn about the outcome. But yes, if only a spectator, then one doesn't care. So that would make a world of difference. Just MOO of course.

Every night last year, while I tried to fall asleep, I would see missy:jail: murdering Travis in my mind. It went on every night, while I tossed and turned. It was a terrible thing and I didn't rid that horrible scenario until after the Summer ended. :(

Yes, it's a nightmare, a total nightmare. Like a real life horror movie. I can't believe it ever even happened. Who could do that ? What could do that ? How could anyone do that ? It's beyond comprehension. :scared:

IMO CMJA borrowed MDLR blush which is so wrong on her. That and the side view of an open shirt is just ridiculous. Is that what she was going for? If so, she succeeded.

HaHaHa ! I can't help but laugh out loud, it's so ridiculous. But at the same time, it's somewhat sickening, and the look in her eyes. :scared: WTH, is she in some alternate universe ?

I hope someone can help! I saw a video clip last night about lliving with a narcissistic person. I want to share with my husband and I can't find it. Than you in advance!

We had the wooden spoon, the hand, and a lot of hair pulling for the girls in my family. :floorlaugh:
My mother went after my brother with a broom and one day she even choked him (he never retaliated tho'). :scared:

Yes, that's how it was in the old days. We got the belt, but not often. I usually ran from my mother, I remember running from her when I was little and her chasing me around the house with a belt. :rolleyes: Then had to wait on my father to get home. :scared: I would never say I was beaten or physically abused though, because I wasn't. I have the feeling CMJA was never really abused by her parents either. And maybe one of her biggest problems is that she was never really disciplined or corrected for her deviant, pathological lying behaviors. Just a guess, JMO

I hope someone can help! I saw a video clip last night about lliving with a narcissistic person. I want to share with my husband and I can't find it. Than you in advance!

I would love to see it because I have two narcissists in my real life.

Yes, but I'm in it for the long haul. And I have MEDS!!!!! LOL!

I gotcha, Bernina. I'm in it for the long haul too, just get so disgusted with it at times, that I think I must be crazy for staying with it. I really have no choice at this point though. I'm stuck with it. So I guess you can just call me crazy :crazy:

Thank you, YorN, for picking up the tweets!!!!!:loveyou: Guess it was my time to spend a few hours with my son. We moved the kitchen table chairs over to his place, and the thick rug that goes under it. Then he made me dinner, stir fry chicken, fried rice, veggies........he, he, he..........and had my fav birthday cake Oreos with milk. (HEY! His mamma taught him how to cook!)

He has 2 other artist coming in January to stay with him for a few months and burn the midnight oil creating and developing a mini coop of sorts. His new girlfriend is also coming down for a bit, and then she's off to Midwife school. This, and Evie, the gal who's been working with Kissy the past few months moved in with him 6 weeks ago (3 bedroom place) with her pup, JJ. Found out she is also artistically inclined.

All in all, a very cool afternoon and evening!

Will be back in the morning for more CMJA.......I HOPE Martinez is on!

:seeya:
Happy Birthday Bernina! Mine was Friday.

The video clip was on this board Kenzie! If someone can point us to the page we can!

It's very clear that Jodi via her DT is running this trial. Since JSS has no control and is incapable or unwilling to control her court, she should step down and let a competent judge take over. Or is it too late for her to be removed?

Totally agree Sweet Fox, I wish she had just had the guts to admit it after the guilt phase and allowed someone to handle this DT the way the need to be handled. Wouldn't it be awesome to see how the judge takes charge in the next trials they have in their careers? I bet there are judges just waiting for their opportunity to school them in courtroom etiquette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoftyGoalGirl