SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;woi1KmHX6Cs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woi1KmHX6Cs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;5_TkS-VwmhI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TkS-VwmhI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias is back in the courtroom. I felt so lonely without her here. Jury is ready to come back in for more sweetness.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Jury sits down and Juan and Geff start talking over eachother. Willmott jectin left and right. No clue whats going on hurrr #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Jury just seated and Geffner as well. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff starts talking before Juan asks the question and Juan continues to say to Geff "I didn't ask you a question!" #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias court back in session, Geffner & #JuanMartinez immediately start back at arguing -- almost as if they both couldn't wait #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 59s59 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says he found it and it's listed as Jodi sees Travis making out with a lady on his couch #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JuanMartinez back to asking about #JodiArias peeping into #TravisAlexander windows; Geffner now admits he recalls #abc15

Back to the peeping in the window incident now. Geff remembers it but has a confuseled look on his face. #Shocker #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
When Geffner starts to say he found the notes, Martinez angrily says several times, "Did I ask you a question?" Willmott objects.

Geff says we need to define dating...they kept having sex and seeing each other #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Martinez says they weren't dating at the time. Geffner says they have to define "dating."

#JuanMartinez brings up #TravisAlexander & #JodiArias were not dating but Geffner says define dating bc they were having sex #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s60 seconds ago
#JodiArias continues to mutter things to Willmart but the mart keeps on paying attention to Geff and waiting to leap up with a jection.

#JuanMartinez brings up #JodiArias & #TravisAlexander were officially broken up -- Geffner concedes #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan while they were dating Jodi lived in Cali true?Geff- trueJuan- after they broke up she moved to another place in Cali #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 36s37 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez now pointing out that #JodiArias also broke into #TravisAlexander phone #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff has an error in his timeline regarding the place in Cali Jodi moved #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s34 seconds ago
Nurmi is reclinated as he listens.. has a pen in his mouth like a fine Cuban cigar. #Scarface #JodiArias

[video=youtube;ATDwyxxifoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATDwyxxifoI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is mentioning the co worker from Big Sur that said Jodi's personality changed in the affidavit #jodiarias #3tvarias

Again, not many notes being taken by the Jury as we go over the confusion that is The Geffernator. #JodiArias

#JuanMartinez questions Palm Springs co-worker statements that there was a change in #JodiArias yet she was not w/ #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says you can't say it had anything to do w/ TA can you?Geff- I can't say nothing, it had something to do with it #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 13s14 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner's Wed's testimony attributed #JodiArias personality change 2 #TravisAlexander but JM points out they were not dating #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12s13 seconds ago
Geff attributes the personality change in JA after Palm Desert to a whole combination of things, not 1 thing as Juan says #JodiArias

M ‏@EmsterChic 51s51 seconds ago
Geffner implied under direct that #jodiarias personality changed after dating TA- Dr G now backtracking and confused.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 15s15 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez asks are you saying #JodiArias personality change was bc of #TravisAlexander. Geffner: among other things - key factor #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s29 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- So you are blaming this change in personality of Jodi on Travis?Geff- It's more complicated than that #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s52 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- So you are basing this on TA and JA's interactions?Geff- It involved their relship and was a key factor in this personality change

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says Jodi didn't know about the text messages in TA's phone yet...#jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 45s45 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez points out #JodiArias broke up in 5/2007 bc she went into #TravisAlexander phone w/o permission & found text msgs #abc15

[video=youtube;ggJ71qC5_AY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggJ71qC5_AY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 58s58 seconds ago
Martinez asks if Arias losing her house and having financial problems would account for her personality change. Geffner doesn't know.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s56 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- A key factor to is a large factor right? Geff- It's important #jodiarias #3tvarias

Still going over the personality change in #JodiArias. Geff doesn't recall a lot of things. #fog #JodiArias

Juan- Couldn't this personality factor be due to the fact she just lost her house?! #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 53s53 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: #JodiArias was having financial problems & had 2move bc house was being repossessed-- Geffner: don't recollect #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Plus her financial problems. Her house was being repossessed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Her house was being repossessed. Jodi couldn't make the payments and Daryl Brewer left. Geff- not sure on the house #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 41s41 seconds ago
Geffner concedes to #JuanMartinez: he knows #JodiArias didn't make the house payment #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
J is questioning Geff about the break ups with Bobby and MattJuan- Matt told you he was unfaithful correct? Geff- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 31s31 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez now talking about #JodiArias former BF Matt McCartney -- JA told Geffner Matt was unfaithful #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 18s18 seconds ago
Geff covers his eyes with his hands and grooaannnnsss as he tries to remember anything. Poor guy #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 39s39 seconds ago
Martinez goes to Geffner statements yesterday that #jodiarias was not aggressive. And about other boyfriends unfaithful to her.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 39s40 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez brings up that when #JodiArias found out about Matt's other woman she drove 90 miles to find her #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s51 seconds ago
Phrase of the day "I don't recall" -Geffner #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s29 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
J asks the name of the woman Matt was unfaithful with and Geff can't remember(We are talking about Jodi's aggression) #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 42s42 seconds ago
Martinez going over #jodiarias financial problems and her past relationships.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 37s37 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: "That's pretty aggressive don't you agree?" #JodiArias driving 90 miles to find Matt's other womanGeffner: No

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says when Jodi found out she immediately drove to find this woman. Jodi confronted her. Isn't that aggressive?Geff- No #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 25s26 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez now brings it back to #JodiArias peeping thru #TravisAlexander windows & JA statement the woman's bra was unhooked. #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 42s43 seconds ago
Martinez says that Arias confronted those boyfriends and that was aggressive. Geffner says no. Martinez: "All right then we'll move on."

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 41s42 seconds ago
Geff is as good as recalling facts as I am with recalling the last good golf shot I hit. Ugh I hate golf!!!!!!!! #Shanks #TinCup #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s48 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is bringing up the peeping tom incident and how Jodi looked long enough to see the woman's bra being re-hooked #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 35s35 seconds ago
Martinez goes back to Arias and Alexander being broken up when she saw him "making out." Geffner says they were still seeing each other

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 14s14 seconds ago
Martinez saying #jodiarias confronted past unfaithful boyfriends and says that is aggressive behavior.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s54 seconds ago
Willmotts legs must be sore from jecting all morning. The launch apparatus is now slowly lifting her. #LowBatteries #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 39s39 seconds ago
sidebar #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 19s19 seconds ago
Martinez charging #jodiarias aggressive as adult evidenced by "confronting" other woman of 1 boyfriend #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s12 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan mention TA and JA were broke up. According to JA they had sex....we have sidebar. J is very aggressive with Geff right now #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 25s25 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez:They're broken up 8/2007 right?Geffner:yesJM: They con't 2have sex according 2 #JodiArias word?Geffner:according 2 record

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 39s39 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: So if they were broken up in 8/2007 #TravisAlexander is entitle to kiss who he wants -- isn't he?#JodiArias Geffner: Yes

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 33s33 seconds ago
Martinez: "He's entitled to sit on his couch and kiss anyone he wants...If she didn't like it, they were still broken up." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
J- TA was entitled to sit on his couch and kiss whoever he wants correct.. he was broke up with JA? #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 18s18 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: They're broken up so #TravisAlexander can flirt w/whoever he wants and text msg whoever he wantsGeffner: Yes#JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s39 seconds ago
I sit here in a state of shock that 3 years later we are still going over the details of the relationship between TA and #JodiArias.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- He can text or flirt with whoever he wanted too. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff- True but the definition of broke up is an issue #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 32s32 seconds ago
Geffner points out he and #JuanMartinez can debate on definition of broken up all day long. #JodiArias #TravisAlexander

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
J- One month later she moves to Mesa. He didn't move near her. She moved near him #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 21s21 seconds ago
#JodiArias court tweeple weigh in on Geffner & #JuanMartinez debate: if you break up with a guy but still have sex -- are you broken up??

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 26s26 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez points out a month after #JodiArias breaks up with #TravisAlexander - she moves to Mesa to be closer to him #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan reads timeline where TA asks for $250, body slams Jodi and breaks her finger. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3s3 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Is there any indication of TA breaking JA's finger more than one time? Geff- I only know of once #jodiarias #3tvarias

Thanks Bernina for all the tweets. I really do appreciate your doing this.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 8s8 seconds ago
Martinez puts up timeline (1/22/08) where TA asks #jodiarias for $250. JA says no, and TA accuses of her being selfish and body slams her.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Wasn't this after the masturbation incidentGeff- Yes I think so #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez attacking inconsistencies w/ #JodiArias story she caught#TravisAlexander masterbating 2 child *advertiser censored* but has sex w/him that day

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 3m3 minutes ago
Martinez asks Geff about time #jodiarias alleges TA physically assaulted her and broke her finger-JM challenges account #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff fumbles that his timeline dates aren't 100% accurateJuan asks Geff is he knows Jodi had sex with TA after the masturbation incident

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
Martinez says Arias and Alexander had "intercourse" on day she allegedly caught him masturbating. Geffner defines intercourse as vaginal.

#JuanMartinez brings up #JodiArias alleged broken finger but Geffner can't come up with the dates-before or after child *advertiser censored* story #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s54 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- The defendant told #1 psy Feb 5th she was kicked in ribs, put hand up and got a broke finger Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s41 seconds ago
We are discussing the broken ring finger of #JodiArias now.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff- Yes that's in the notes of psy #1 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dr. G is going down in flames........I ALMOST feel sorry for him.........NOT.

sorry to "barge" into the middle of Tweets (I'm assuming here!) - but wanted to comment on the previous pages posts! :seeya:

OK guys.

I'm going to post this, but undercover (so I don't get in trouble with lamby :facepalm:)

It's so funny- I just have to- so everyone can laugh with me: :angel:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B76eKcLIMAA61UE.jpg

:laughing: :clap: :lol: just too funny!!

Greetings, all!

I feel better than I did yesterday. Juan is at the helm and in control.

I just wanted to say thank you, for all the hard work and dedication in keeping the tweets and links a'comin'.
You all are doing a great service to us all.
When I do sign in, my thanks button just won't cooperate, I click, but, nothing.
The button disappears after my first thanx..
< cry>
Even when I refresh.
< sigh>

There is something I wanted to mention..
Yesterday I spent quite a bit of time watching vid's of the guilt phase. As I watched Ryan Burns' testimony,
there were many details I had forgotten..
I thought it a nice little hit to the murderess when he mentioned he could feel her _Strength_ ,
as she ground her much used nether region against him.
The frail, faux religious, flower........Vom.
I had forgotten she went to a lunch work meeting as a tag-along with R.B., as well as an evening PPL work session.
Acting as if there were nothing that could ever wrinkle her brow. The world was rainbows and sunshine...

During the two times she used him like a slip-n-slide, he stated he did not notice any bruises,
nor did she act as if she were sore in any way.
Good actress, huh....
I imagine any one of us would be stiff beyond belief, having used every muscle in the way she must have.
R.B, his looks and body-shape, his very persona reminds me soo much of Travis, I felt a little shock as I watched,
thinking with disgust how she spun her web for the purpose of catching _him_.
Baby talk some "insightful" principles, and a little frontal wiggle. Her carrot on a stick.

The reason I mention all this....
Out of the blue, a nasty severe Trojan tried to get me.. 3:14 PST.
I'm safe, my Safety shields are up.
Also, in the last two days, I've been attacked by a popup as WS is loading.
Three pop-ups in a nano- second and a fourth telling me to call tech support immediately,
helpfully giving me a 1-800 number.
I'm not paranoid, I know this sort of thing happens all the time on the inter-webbie and I have the proper armour.
I just wanted to mention it, in case others might have noticed any monkey business.
Supporters of the murderess have been known to throw threats like rice at a wedding.
Be careful out there, friends. Minions can be very unpredictable.

Back to reading the days events! < waves>

:wave: :welcome6: to the Side Bar thread - I don't believe :waitasec: if I've ever "seen" you here before!

On the "Thanks" button - if you refresh the screen, it MIGHT work! It doesn't work for me all the time either - just a "fluk" in WS...

re bold - :laughing: Love the slip 'n slide!! Great Post! Peepers McPeep!

Oh! Thank you, Katherine!
After my post I thought maybe I was just being a goose.

The pop-ups happened again, just a few moments ago when I signed in.

yesterday and today I had to ctl/alt to back out of WS.
Aggravating!
My security log has the details If WS tech support should need it.

Normally I wait until the end of court day to read tweets here in sidebar.
Since my favorite super prosecutor is up first thing, I'm getting up early.
I want to watch it Live and in living tweet!
G'night and G'mornin' East Coasties!

Our WS Tech is , I believe - so might want to send that stuff to him!

okay... back to reading... :pcguru:

MaryEllen Resendez &#8207;@maryellenabc15 8s9 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez now attacking #JodiArias abuse claims: #TravisAlexander accused her of being selfish, grabbed her said "I am f'n sick of you"

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 50s50 seconds ago
We are in a sizzle. I am going to try and eat the maximum amount of calories at lunch today. Bring it on. #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez &#8207;@maryellenabc15 35s35 seconds ago
#JodiArias also told Psych #TravisAlexander body slammed her, kicks her in the ribs and 2nd kick breaks her finger #abc15 Pros questions

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 31s32 seconds ago
Geff says there is only 1 time #JodiArias finger was broken by TA yet the notes show two different times this happened.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 12s12 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff- Yes that's in the notes of psy #1 Juan- You told us there was only one finger breaking incidentOn Geff's timeline it's Jan 22, 2008

Debbie Katsanos &#8207;@Debbie227 2m2 minutes ago
Still waiting to hear ONE mitigating factor for #jodiarias. #rehashofoldtrial

B7-YkSbCUAAaWq_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads