SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this is a hoax, but pray that maybe it might be so Det. Flores' son would be alive. Evil hoax, IMO.

And FGS, those who are blaming this "evil" on missy:jail:, not everything is about her and she doesn't have any special "powers", IMO. Ridiculous.

Next someone will be saying that the coming snow storm is her fault! :sheesh:

-----------------------------

Jodi Arias trial: When court is away the manipulators do play

"...Since then Jodi Arias and her warriors have been doing everything they can to delay the inevitable. With letters like those that came into testimony Thursday, the death penalty is looming large for Jodi Arias. It’s very hard to feel any ounce of compassion for someone that tells the family of the man they just butchered that they will never spend a day in prison for that crime..."

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...ipulators-do-play?CID=examiner_alerts_article

Sorry YoNo. I blamed Arias because she is just pure evil. I had read all that business about the Law of Attraction and everything surrounding her is negative. I did not mean it literally. So sorry if I offended you...

Bernina, where is the Boy Scout camp your were speaking of?

:gaah: Good Wife preempted by the miss universe contest :pullhair: :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

If Det. Flores' son was on an LDS scout outing, they were probably in the Tonto basin/Christoper Creek area, but that was if it was an overnight. The church has 2 established camps there, one for the girls and another for the boys, with addies (those structures with a roof, 3 walls and the front side open) and a main lodge for both. But..........it could have just been a scout outing.

You may be right Bernina. On the other thread someone posted that it may have happened at a Boy Scout camp. Perhaps this is an LDS camp in Arizona and that's why noone is reporting on it???

I posted this on the resentencing thread. I would hope that there will be no court during the funeral for this young man. I feel sure that the Judge and all attorneys will want to attend the funeral. If so, I hope everyone understands that sentencing for JA can wait one more day.

You may be right Bernina. On the other thread someone posted that it may have happened at a Boy Scout camp. Perhaps this is an LDS camp in Arizona and that's why noone is reporting on it???

Hi LinasK, I think if all of this is true it will be reported on tomorrow's evening news there locally. I wouldn't expect a statement from the family for any reason. I am just sad for his family, if it's true.

Bernina, where is the Boy Scout camp your were speaking of?

Camp LoMia is in Pine, Arizona, just above Payson, Silver Creek in Taylor, Az, East of Payson, Camp Heber, East of Payson, and Brentwood in Alpine which is quite a bit west of Payson. Those would be all the ones in the areas surrounding Payson.

His sister has confirmed it on instagram and facebook. It's not a hoax.

There was a young lady who was killed rock climbing at Coon's Bluff here in Arizona, and it took a day or 2 to confirm her father was in LE. http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...cso-woman-dies-while-rappelling-at-coon-bluff

IF it was sponsored by the LDS Scouts in one of the LDS camps, there is a good possibility it won't get on the news. Like I said, the Church doesn't like "bad" publicity. And this incident happened yesterday according to what has been on BK's site, KCL, and Twitter.

Sorry YoNo. I blamed Arias because she is just pure evil. I had read all that business about the Law of Attraction and everything surrounding her is negative. I did not mean it literally. So sorry if I offended you...

Don't think anymore about it :blowkiss:- I'm not offended. I'm just in a crappy mood tonight. :gaah:

I'm just really getting sick and tired of this trial and everything that is going on in it- the only saving grace is JM, IMO. As The Stomach Turns has nothing on this trial.:puke:

It's just too long and people are getting all in a tither about every little thing about some insignificant little psychopath, IMO.

I'm just sorry for what the Alexander family has had to go thru to get some justice for their brother- the wheels are turning too slow for me for them.

Don't pay any attention to me. :shame:

I have a feeling there will be a delay of one sort or another. Flores is Juan's right hand man there in court. I don't see how Flores will be able or willing to do that under these circumstances.
He and his family are far more important than CMJA or this trial.
They will be getting a tremendous amount of love and support from the Church and LE.
I saw a pic posted on Twitter of him and his son, this has got to be such a tremendous loss.

Huge reality check. Hug and tell your loved one's how much you love them. But for the grace of God, destiny, or the Powers that be.

And I'm out for the evening, will see what happens in the morning, I'll be ready to twitter.

Nite, kids!:loveyou:

I can't believe this is a hoax, but pray that maybe it might be so Det. Flores' son would be alive. Evil hoax, IMO.

And FGS, those who are blaming this "evil" on missy:jail:, not everything is about her and she doesn't have any special "powers", IMO. Ridiculous.

Next someone will be saying that the coming snow storm is her fault! :sheesh:

-----------------------------

Jodi Arias trial: When court is away the manipulators do play

"...Since then Jodi Arias and her warriors have been doing everything they can to delay the inevitable. With letters like those that came into testimony Thursday, the death penalty is looming large for Jodi Arias. It’s very hard to feel any ounce of compassion for someone that tells the family of the man they just butchered that they will never spend a day in prison for that crime..."

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...ipulators-do-play?CID=examiner_alerts_article

I read this article regarding the manipulators. Sounds like a lot of infighting online. This is what Jodi's attitude brings about. It's all evil.

Naw, I just figured I'd take the morning to do some stuff..............but..............GOT MY SHOCKS SWITCHED OUT!!!!!! YAY!!!:happydance: (The tough part is getting those dang bolts to "bust" loose, used some liquid wrench, but gah! Wish I had an impact wrench!)
One less thing to do! So if I get the dash and running lights trouble shot this afternoon, I'll be good to go tomorrow in the AM for trial. I'll know more by this evening.

The BF is sick in Cali. It's always something, he should just hang out in the local gold spots, he doesn't seem to run into many issues then, but it is what it is. He's hella bummed that I did the shocks, but, he's NOT a mechanic in any way. I actually enjoy it when he's gone cause I can get stuff done without him mapping out elaborate plans on how to do things.

I wish I could charge somebody by the hour, hmmmm, maybe I'll just pay myself! :floorlaugh:

I think you should get at least $250 per hour.

I have a feeling there will be a delay of one sort or another. Flores is Juan's right hand man there in court. I don't see how Flores will be able or willing to do that under these circumstances.
He and his family are far more important than CMJA or this trial.
They will be getting a tremendous amount of love and support from the Church and LE.
I saw a pic posted on Twitter of him and his son, this has got to be such a tremendous loss.

Huge reality check. Hug and tell your loved one's how much you love them. But for the grace of God, destiny, or the Powers that be.

And I'm out for the evening, will see what happens in the morning, I'll be ready to twitter.

Nite, kids!:loveyou:

IIRC, another prosecutor has been at Juan's side during most of this trial, and Flores has been out a lot. Who knows, maybe doing more investigating of witnesses. I don't look for court to stop, except maybe for the funeral. But it would be fine by me. And as long as the defense drags it out on their side, the more that Juan will come up with. I am just curious though if that whole 18 page letter will go to the deliberation room with the jury. They have only seen tidbits thus far. I want the jury to be ale to read all of it.

I think for tonight, all our prayers and thoughts should be for this family that has lost their son. And all the families out there who are suffering. I am sure the Alexander's are taking this news quite hard also, seeing as how this Detective has worked so hard for Travis. God bless you Detective Flores.

There was a young lady who was killed rock climbing at Coon's Bluff here in Arizona, and it took a day or 2 to confirm her father was in LE. http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...cso-woman-dies-while-rappelling-at-coon-bluff

IF it was sponsored by the LDS Scouts in one of the LDS camps, there is a good possibility it won't get on the news. Like I said, the Church doesn't like "bad" publicity. And this incident happened yesterday according to what has been on BK's site, KCL, and Twitter.
Okay, thanks for your understanding. Keep us posted as to what you hear locally.:grouphug: We've heard both that it was a zip line accident and that it was a rappeling accident.

I wont be shocked if court does not happen tomorrow. If Dr. Geffner has another trial to get to, he can make arrangements for theirs to stall by a day or two. Goodness knows this trial has made delays based on HIS schedule. Surely the death of Detective Flores' son is as important as it gets. One or two more days more days delay, in this circumstance, is understandable.

In most states, the lead detective wouldn't be sitting in the chair next to the ADA (prosecutor) in the first place. They can proceed without him, of course.steveandson.jpg

I drove by Travis's old house today. I have no idea why I was compelled to go there. I expected to see some Justice for Travis signs in the neighborhood like during the guilt phase but nothing. Just a really quiet unremarkable street.

What I DID notice on my way back to 202 Loop was a plethora of ditch drains along both sides of the road and a lot of wide open space, as well as bags of garbage on the side of the road. It was desolate at sunset today so I imagine in the early a.m. Hours there is no one around on that long stretch of Elliot Rd.

Going to show up at the courthouse tomorrow. But we shall see if court will be in session due to the Flores tragedy. The only thing on the news here is Pro Bowl and Super Bowl hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader