SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't introduced my fur kids yet... Here they are... Violet, rescue Chi/terrier mix, Elmo, rescued Iggy, and Roscoe, my baby boy Affenpinscher (he's 6 but will always be a wee little puppy to me :blushing:)

Juror #8 isn't on trial here, nor is his personal life. The only allowable discussion pertaining to juror #8 is his interview on Dr. Drew or other media interviews.

Speaking of the "perfect woman".... :)
thanks SSM!!!!

Some actual screen captures are down right scary to me.

screen.jpg

Do we know what ever happened to Juror #5? If so, I forgot. :floorlaugh:

In my layperson opinion, Jodi does not have brain matter problems. She makes bad choices on purpose to suit her whims.

Like I've always posted, NObody goes from petty bad choices to brutal butchery murder in one leap. There is a pattern we do not see/know. Will NEVER see/know. A temper doesn't suddenly leap from throwing things and kicking walls to this.

There are blatant in your face clues this was planned, and not by a first time offender.

Just got back from a 6 mile walk/run. Can barely move. I'm blaming all of it on the convicted killer!

While I on this path today, near a park, I saw this girl who was approximately 5 years old, ALL ALONE! She was at least 3 football field lengths away from any person, and along a trail that backs up to some shady places. Anyone could have grabbed her and nobody would have even known.

Sorry to say, I FREAKED OUT and yelled at her to run back to her family. She stared at me for a few moments, and I again told her very forcibly to GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILY, someone could take you. I watched until she was almost half way back to whoever she was with..the park was packed with people. It was so odd. Who leaves a little girl all alone..I mean all alone, near a wooded area? Grrrr. I should have found out who her parents were but I was afraid I would really go off. :stormingmad:

Sorry for the rant and O/T. WTH is wrong with people? :banghead:

Why didn't you call the police or take her back? Just saying.....it's a scary world.

Some actual screen captures are down right scary to me.

screen.jpg

Now I've got nightmares and I think JW is glad CFja is locked up for good.
**shivers**

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Where are the photos 'professional photographer' Jodi is supposed to have taken? Not one single PPL person has indicated she was in any capacity documenting their rallies.

[video=youtube;QQBttKoetqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQBttKoetqo[/video]

The Easybeats with George Young, brother to Malcolm and Angus and manager of AC/DC in the earlier days ..

[video=youtube;drNqZWzj5GY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drNqZWzj5GY[/video]

It's been a rough day. Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week and I cannot wait to get this chit show on the road Arias better not pull anymore stunts.

serenity_now.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member