SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods or folks, apologies & please delete or report if I've crossed the line.

wsreader said, "Nobody does that!" One of the crazy thoughts I've had...Could she have been depraved enough to have originally photographed the seated-in-the-shower living T as a BEFORE photo, with the intention to photograph him (postmortem) in a similar pose to be used as the AFTER shot?

This is my first post JustJudy......OMG..that just gave me chills...seriously...I could see her doing this...
I think that's a really good theory. That seated picture really has bothered me. She is so twisted that we could drive ourselves crazy trying to figure out why she did things. (But the sitting in the shower picture BUGS me - because I can't imagine what she said/did to get him to sit. You tell a guy to sit in the shower and he'd tell you no way.)

just a friendly reminder to go to bed! Don't want you to forget.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Googling spider bites (something got me SIX times in both arms good) and watching Prince. How is it possible he was here and I missed him? I want to cry. And blame Jodi Arias. That one IS definitely her fault.

Googling spider bites (something got me SIX times in both arms good) and watching Prince. How is it possible he was here and I missed him? I want to cry. And blame Jodi Arias. That one IS definitely her fault.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Sorry for the laugh, I also have been blaming JA for EVERYTHING.
Hope you put something on those bites!

Ewww, I hate spiders ... they scare the bejeebers outta me!

Oh LAWD! Those crazy-azzed Housewives from Hell have scared me off that stuff. I always used to think I would probably hit a wall some day when some smartass grocery bagger kid called me Ma'am or something and go ahead and get some treatments ... After watching a few seasons of NY and Beverly Hills....I have decided to NEVER go that route. I earned my wrinkles and laugh lines!

And have you seen Joan Rivers lately? Even worse, Barry Manilow? And, hey, Jane Velez Mitchell on HLN. OMG. Her face has gone through complete metamorphosis at least three times over the last ten years. Seriously, they look like mannequins. Totally creepy. What's with that?

ITA! Time flies! It's been 39 years here

Same for me, 39 years. Omg, can you believe it? Yet again, it is a life time ago, distant memories. Life is a mystery isn't it?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Sorry for the laugh, I also have been blaming JA for EVERYTHING.
Hope you put something on those bites!

Ewww, I hate spiders ... they scare the bejeebers outta me!

I really actually hope it was a spider because the thought I could have BED BUGS is totally freaking me out! And of course, being me, I forgot to pick something up to put on them so I'm making a baking soda paste tonite...in fact right now. :)

:offtobed:

I really actually hope it was a spider because the thought I could have BED BUGS is totally freaking me out! And of course, being me, I forgot to pick something up to put on them so I'm making a baking soda paste tonite...in fact right now. :)

:offtobed:

Great, I just googled spider bites too, and now I'm scarred for life!

And have you seen Joan Rivers lately? Even worse, Barry Manilow? And, hey, Jane Velez Mitchell on HLN. OMG. Her face has gone through complete metamorphosis at least three times over the last ten years. Seriously, they look like mannequins. Totally creepy. What's with that?

Why would anyone ever take the chance of messing up their face forever? I don't get it - That is one of my better parts if I don't say so myself, and I will accept whatever wrinkles come with age...Today, everyone is blowing up their lips - screwing around with their noses destroying their nasals...

in the last 3 weeks I've gone to two different towns for concerts & music! New Orleans for the Jazz Festival ...tonight in Orlando for Paul McCartney . I don't live in either of those towns. both times I wished that I have met up with Websleuths folks!

after all the sidebar music threads we need to have a thread for all of us to meet up in the future! How can we do that or does that exist in the jury room downstairs?

null_zpsaab3247a.jpg

This thread is overheating and I 'm gonna hose it down!

Ok...I've mostly been just listening to the music, reading, & "TY"ing folks...minding my own beeswax.

Then... I posted. Then I edited out much of my post. Then someone else's post showed up with what I'd edited out, showing up as their own. Then I commented on yet another person's post, which then showed up as me commenting on myself.

Nooooo big deal in the whole scheme of things, but nonetheless strange. Perhaps the thread's flux capacitor needs replaced....too much bouncing around time zones.?

Anyway, as I hate drama (except others'), am going back to lurking, TYing, and dancing. But doggy fireman may have to use his hose....just sayin'. :)

Yes that is so true. Summers were forever and the school year seemed the same. I cherish every minute. Time is fleeting now and I don't know why.

A question, do you feel different? I don't, I just don't recognize the person in the mirror. I look different but inside I am the same. I am up with what is happening in our world and I still fight for a cause. I converse and laugh with my co-workers who could be my children. I feel the same but wiser. I've been there and done that, smelled the scent of victory and defeat. I had much hardship and happiness and I am the wiser to know the difference. I am the same person inside as I have always been, my heart is still in the same place. I am me and no matter my age, I am still just me.

Beautifully put, Mare. I need say no more.

Keep your doors locked Mrs G !!! Are you allowed to have a weapon in your home in Australia to protect your family? I've been watching Lock-Up here for a couple of hours.....

I'm out of town for a concert with my family. And friends from long ago. everyone was coming in from the concert ...I turned on that show. it was obvious everybody quickly did not like that show. I really wanted to watch it but I said I think this is not a good show to watch and I would like to watch something else.

I have read about all of you talking about it and I have not seen it before but I did not want to make other folks uncomfortable or bring up my trial watching!

Lol

the reverse snooze alarm has just gone off. Second notice. Go to bed alert again! :D

Probably the AriasMosquito - Not the chihuahua, but that little biting irritant that will be on death row soon. Everyone should always keep a little squirt sprayer of Benadryl Itch Relief in the cabinet - Good Stuff

Would the camera record if JA printed out the photos before deleting them?

okay so for our late night crowd I have a question.

Does Dr horn look like David Beckham? Or is that just my hormones talking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member