SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's gonna ask for LWOP to save her family from this pain & suffering. Who cares about Travis' family, right Jodi? NOT. :stormingmad:

As she uses her religious talk, she will transition through her exotic fruit ego. :floorlaugh:

DB and Patti will be quick imo. 10 minutes total, if that.

BBM - Speaking of "fruit" - did y'all see that orange sitting there in her cell? Surely she isn't given bananas...

BBM - Speaking of "fruit" - did y'all see that orange sitting there in her cell? Surely she isn't given bananas...

Ahhhhhh :giggle:

&the life water :floorlaugh:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Ok guys, sorry, but I don't know probably 90% of the songs you all are posting!!

This may be too late, but maybe you would like this one. It's actually one of my fave's as well. My son introduced me to it.

[video=youtube;ls2U_bgH2F8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2U_bgH2F8[/video]

I want to say THANK YOU to those of you that started this thread today. It has been so much fun. I have laughed. I have cried. I have recalled memories that I thought were tucked away forever. I dread this thread coming to an end.

To everyone that contributed today…:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Yes and YES! My Mother's Day ITunes gift card is shot to heck, after grabbing so many of these greeeeat tunes I forgot about. Much inspiration and diverse perspectives to mull about. And furry friends!

[video=youtube;0NKUpo_xKyQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NKUpo_xKyQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

For our younger sleuthers.

She's gonna ask for LWOP to save her family from this pain & suffering. Who cares about Travis' family, right Jodi? NOT. :stormingmad:

As she uses her religious talk, she will transition through her exotic fruit ego. :floorlaugh:

DB and Patti will be quick imo. 10 minutes total, if that.

She can't do that now - KN already laid it out, remember? She was abused by her family and they didn't support her. This murder had NOTHING to do with religion. CMA has no religion. I'm guessing she was baptized a Catholic but I don't know that. She is true evil IMO.

Maybe this one ?

Hey... I am easily amused.
I like sparklers!!!
Dunno why I like this one it
sticks in my head.
[video=youtube;psuRGfAaju4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
ACTUALLY I CAN SEE TRAVIS SINGING THIS..moo

She can't do that now - KN already laid it out, remember? She was abused by her family and they didn't support her. This murder had NOTHING to do with religion. CMA has no religion. I'm guessing she was baptized a Catholic but I don't know that. She is true evil IMO.

That's my guess too, but I doubt if they attended much church, and I don't think JA cared a bit for religion, she found out while dating Travis that finding the right line in scripture could be used to manipulate people who believed .. she also used the bible to justify her actions, and if those options failed then she could use the bible to expect to be forgiven.

It really sickens me when violent offenders turn to religion. That's just downright rude. And I'm an Atheist!

That's my guess too, but I doubt if they attended much church, and I don't think JA cared a bit for religion, she found out while dating Travis that finding the right line in scripture could be used to manipulate people who believed .. she also used the bible to justify her actions, and if those options failed then she could use the bible to expect to be forgiven.

It really sickens me when violent offenders turn to religion. That's just downright rude. And I'm an Atheist!

She was too busy stalking Travis to actually attend services herself!
Remember he would not allow her to go to his worship location.

I mean she will go on about God this and God that... try to gain sympathy from the juror. only :twocents: though.

Wonder if she had it all to do over again if she would still murder Travis knowing she'd be convicted and spend the rest of her life in prison? She claims she thought she would already be dead having killed herself, yet when given the opportunity before being arrested she was very much alive and planning to flee. Criminals never think of the consequences of their acts.

:behindbar

Especially psychopathic, arrogant ones like her. She is "emminent" don't you know? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She was too busy stalking Travis to actually attend services herself!
Remember he would not allow her to go to his worship location.

Ha! That's right .. hmmm .. so she hardly even went, even when she was pretending to be a Mormon. :notgood:

I mean she will go on about God this and God that... try to gain sympathy from the juror. only :twocents: though.

She will .. I'm freakin' sure of it .. I hope there is a god and he decides this is the moment to enact his one and only 'striking down' option. Does she do the art show tomorrow do we know? That's going to be a high point for me.

I have wondered the same.
None is my guess.

No, they get two! I know a TV is one option, I think most prisoners have a TV and an electric kettle .. I know you can have a radio .. not sure about other appliances ..

This is the type of "religion" i'm talking about it. Jodi's "religion o' the day"... in Jodi's world. Not the Mormon, Catholic stuff.

""God's love is so great that He loves even the proud, the selfish, the arrogant, and the wicked." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf"

Ha! That's right .. hmmm .. so she hardly even went, even when she was pretending to be a Mormon. :notgood:

She had some 2000 page religious book in her cell and a mag
Called "The Optimist"

She will go on n on n on n on n on n on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member