SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the 11 rules for satanists .. she broke all of them too!!

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Except perhaps number 4 ..

evil-god.jpg

She will .. I'm freakin' sure of it .. I hope there is a god and he decides this is the moment to enact his one and only 'striking down' option. Does she do the art show tomorrow do we know? That's going to be a high point for me.

These are the 11 rules for satanists .. she broke all of them too!!

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Except perhaps number 4 ..

I'm still trying to figure out the "mating signal." :scared:

I'm still trying to figure out the "mating signal." :scared:

That is when her third eyelid blinks.

I am still lol ing at the life water in her cell.
Lizard water!!!!
Go figure
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369034921506.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369034921506.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 13
Well, there you have it...but my age isn't a secret :winkkiss:

Oh, you've "guilted" me into telling my REAL birth year....which is ...ur uh 1987... yeah, that's it, good ole 87!

I was just fibbing earlier (the internet ya know) with that whole 50s thing.
Pshhhhaw....you didn't fall for that old ruse did you? Just thought it would make me sound more sophisticated. More wise. More worldly. Yep 1987. Yep

Except, I've read that they are allowed two. And I keep wondering......:facepalm:

I am sure it is like a hospital or any other institution. Has to be UL tested and approved for use.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I feel kind of dumb asking this, but, what kind of "appliances" are allowed on death row?

Everything must be ordered thru their providers. Some prisons allow special clear tv's and radios that are also transparent so contraband cannot be put inside. Perryville does not have it on their website their policy and procedures.
it will be bare bones on death row, very hot, no a/c.

That's my guess too, but I doubt if they attended much church, and I don't think JA cared a bit for religion, she found out while dating Travis that finding the right line in scripture could be used to manipulate people who believed .. she also used the bible to justify her actions, and if those options failed then she could use the bible to expect to be forgiven.

It really sickens me when violent offenders turn to religion. That's just downright rude. And I'm an Atheist!

Why are so many people NOW trying to blame her murder on "religion"?

Are they? I wasn't aware of that .. I thought people were saying that Arias will use religion in an attempt to sway the jury against the DP ..

Was that one of her Mitigating Factors? Edit: I don't know what people are "saying" about how she might use religion but it is not one of her mitigating factors in this case.

I've really been diggin' this thread! I've always had eclectic taste in music and these have all been great! :rockon:

[video=youtube;fGDIxcuPT7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGDIxcuPT7s[/video]

Was that one of her Mitigating Factors? Edit: I don't know what people are "saying" about how she might use religion but it is not one of her mitigating factors in this case.

It's more about what she will say to try and save herself once she gets on the stand, we were speculating about what she will say up there ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mojojojo