Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;x0I6mhZ5wMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw[/video]

Shoot it's 4 am I've got to get up in four hours, better try to get some sleep or I'm gonna give a very poor presentation today. Have a good night y'all.

That's my guess too, but I doubt if they attended much church, and I don't think JA cared a bit for religion, she found out while dating Travis that finding the right line in scripture could be used to manipulate people who believed .. she also used the bible to justify her actions, and if those options failed then she could use the bible to expect to be forgiven.

It really sickens me when violent offenders turn to religion. That's just downright rude. And I'm an Atheist!

I don't know if she believed in the Mormon ritual "Atonement" throat cutting or not, but I'm sure she knew about it and knew that many of those associated with Travis knew about it. Perhaps she meant it as some kind of eerie "sign" for them. Remember, she did not expect to get caught.

G'Night all! This was the most amazing thread today. Loved all the pet pics and a wonderful leisurely stroll down memory lane.

Not looking forward to the Arias Art Show tomorrow. That has got to be the epitome of Narcissism. A raging grandiosity so great I expect to see her head spin 360 degrees on its axis. She's asking for the death penalty doing that...just not the way she thinks.

I think I am in the middle; know 95% of the songs; my son born in 1997 may be the youngest lurker/reader, and as usual- I am late to the party...

Graduated 1983
First concert: Doobie Brothers, Rochester NY
Best Concert: Genesis or Cheap Trick

ETA:[video=youtube;R20f-TPKjzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R20f-TPKjzc[/video]

She was too busy stalking Travis to actually attend services herself!
Remember he would not allow her to go to his worship location.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The practicing Mormons I have known were very inclusive, inviting me to family home evenings, other family affairs and Holiday celebrations because they didn't want me to always be alone. I'm pretty much a new ager who thinks each of us surfs their own wave on the rhythms of the Universe. The Mormon friends accepted that about me and were not 'preachy' or proselytizing.

Jodi was overtly UNinvited. Nobody wanted her around. Travis had friends and a strong support group. Jodi wanted to cut him from the 'herd' since she was not invited. Travis instead told her to get lost.

Goooood morning :seeya:

I wonder what today will bring, hopefully not a migraine.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

In @ 2 more hours Jodi will be eating breakfast and getting her little sack lunch to leave for the courthouse. Even though her case does not start until noon, the Jail transport does not make several trips to accommodate each prisoner. They don't run a taxi service. She'll just have to wait in the stark holding cell until called for court.

At least that's what Sheriff Arpaio said.

IIRC, we have not heard from the room mates Jodi had when she lived in Mesa. Why?

In @ 2 more hours Jodi will be eating breakfast and getting her little sack lunch to leave for the courthouse. Even though her case does not start until noon, the Jail transport does not make several trips to accommodate each prisoner. They don't run a taxi service. She'll just have to wait in the stark holding cell until called for court.

At least that's what Sheriff Arpaio said.

haha, I can't get over how much prison life has reduced Jodi to the status of a kindergartener :floorlaugh: She munches on her little sack lunch complete with apple, peanut butter, and cookie. Then she can color and doodle while the grown-ups play court. Does she get someone to pat her to sleep in her cell, too? :biggrin:

Good Morning all!

I bet Jodi is already up scheming. But it does not matter. She is cooked.

I have wondered the same.
None is my guess.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

According to AZ dept of corrections:

All male and female inmates on Death Row are classified as maximum custody. All inmates are single cells which are equipped with a toilet, sink, bed and mattress. Each Death Row inmate has no contact with any other inmate. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week, and a shower, three times a week. All meals are delivered by correction officers at the cell front. Limited non-contact visitation is available. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary. Health care is provided at the Health Unit; medication is passed out at the cell front. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell.

Source: http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

I think the two appliances are usually a radio and a TV. But can't confirm.

MOO

Mel

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That makes me feel better. The deal is done, I sent her an email explaining WS!

YES, I am weird. But hey....I seem to fit in here!!

My RL friends just don't understand. I also blame it on Nancy Drew and Trixie Belton!!!!

Thank-you to all of you guys for input.

OMG! I LOVED Trixie Belden. Wish I had a granddaughter to share her with since I found out the books are still available in paperback. Don't think the grandboys will be too thrilled tho.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir