Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all!

Though I am in Texas, my department works with Canadian customers, so I'm off today for their holiday! I have to work for our Memorial Day next week, but no plans so I'm OK with this. So I get to sit here and watch live with the rest of you!

All stocked up and ready to go, might have to go for a wine run at a more appropriate time though! LOL!

Justice for Travis!

I'm ready but wouldn't be surprised if some catastrophe delays the day.
Catch a quick nap,already ate breakfast and have snacks on my bedside table, large iced glass of tea. I am wearing my camishaper which is quite comfortable. Wish a few of you were here to watch it with, but we are by proxy. Cheers!

I'm ready but wouldn't be surprised if some catastrophe delays the day.
Catch a quick nap,already ate breakfast and have snacks on my bedside table, large iced glass of tea. I am wearing my camishaper which is quite comfortable. Wish a few of you were here to watch it with, but we are by proxy. Cheers!

I know-She is going to pull something today

I just know it

She does not want to hear this last verdict!!

:seeya:..
...up early on a holiday Monday here in Canada...
Dancing to some bob Seeger- thanks guys!:skip::skip:

She still will never feel the fear and pain Travis did his last moments.....

Good morning friends!

I will have to catch up later this evening but I hope Jodi doesn't try to pull any stunts today. She will have to meet her fate eventually!

I look forward to reading everyone's thoughts while I catch up later. Prayers for Travis's family!

She still will never feel the fear and pain Travis did his last moments.....

To keep up the pretense of the 'fog' she won't even want to mention any of that. She knows exactly the horror he went through whether she felt emotionally what he was going through.

In order to keep up the lie, she won't even be able to say a word about those moments during the killing. If she does, the jury will know she has consistently lied (regardless of them seeing through it she would, at that point, be validating their verdict). And will give them more reason to find for death unanimously.

Then again, ole girl likes to hear herself talk and pretty much thinks she can undo any of the 'unjustness'

Wish I could watch today but unfortunately have to work! I will beon later peeps to see what happened.

K

Here's the Commissary List for Perryville. Jodi will be a Level 5 inmate (the baddest of the bad). This list is for Level 4, but I would imagine it will be similar. You can see which appliances she can buy here:

http://free-kevin-walsh.tripod.com/asp_commissary_list.html

She HAS to buy from the commissary. Her family cannot buy her a TV, fan, radio etc. and give it to her.

If someone can find which TV channels she will be able to watch, please post it for us. I was not able to find out. :twocents:

" the baddest of the bad" ---I wonder how many "SHARP" pencils one needs to survive there. I hope the other "roomies" will be warned of her choice of weapons. You can never have too many pencils when on Death Row.

Morning, everyone! :seeya:

This may have been discussed over the weekend and I didn't see it, but I heard on GMA that Patti backed out at the last minute and only DB and Jodi herself will speak on her behalf. Anyone know why?

It has been a pleasure being on this forum through this trial. Thank you all for making this horrible murder trial bearable.

I do not even think I will be watching today! It is over for me. She is as good as dead, and it is so gratifying knowing no one was fooled by her.

Wishing you all the best until the next Psycho turns up....and you know they will----and I will be back with my fellow Websleuths!

Sleuth on!
RUK:seeya:

Morning all :seeya: I feel rested and ready to go this morning!

I hope Arias seems a whiter shade of pale today :fence:

[video=youtube;Mb3iPP-tHdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA[/video]

O/T Kyle started running fever last night. If it gets to 101.4 and stays that way, you have to return to Jackson. His stayed at 100.4 and never climbed thank the lord!

When times were much easier...
972888_10152828162340517_72047921_n.jpg

Morning, everyone! :seeya:

This may have been discussed over the weekend and I didn't see it, but I heard on GMA that Patti backed out at the last minute and only DB and Jodi herself will speak on her behalf. Anyone know why?

She has a record--DUI/trafficking heroin!

http://news.yahoo.com/arias-returns-court-penalty-phase-trial-071617572.html
Yahoo News - Associated Press -- 5/20/13

Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial

4a085386e7705f10320f6a70670054ea.jpg
Associated Press/The Arizona Republic, Rob Schumacher, File -
FILE - Jodi Arias cries as Steven Alexander, brother of murder
victim Travis Alexander, makes his "victim impact statement"
to the jury in this …more Thursday, May 16, 2013 file photo,
during the penalty phase of the Jodi Arias trial at Maricopa
County Superior Court in Phoenix. Arias returns to court
Monday May 20, 2013 for the continuation of her trial after
being convicted of murder in her lover's killing as jurors
consider a life sentence or execution.
(AP Photo/The Arizona Republic, Rob Schumacher, File)

Morning Sleuthers! I have to work today so I'll catch up when I get back in. I'll be thinking of you all as you watch live... I miss reading the scrolling posts when I can't be here.... I'll be praying for Travis and his family today. Justice is just one step away :)

Do you honestly think we'll get to CMJA today? First, her two "friends" get to testify (questioned by DT) then JM gets to cross and I'll just bet DT gets redirect... DT takes forever to get one point across!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe