SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Commissary List for Perryville. Jodi will be a Level 5 inmate (the baddest of the bad). This list is for Level 4, but I would imagine it will be similar. You can see which appliances she can buy here:

http://free-kevin-walsh.tripod.com/asp_commissary_list.html

She HAS to buy from the commissary. Her family cannot buy her a TV, fan, radio etc. and give it to her.

If someone can find which TV channels she will be able to watch, please post it for us. I was not able to find out. :twocents:

I cannot even imagine what the murderer will spew out of her lying, manipulating mouth today!! (Well I guess I can imagine a little!)

Taking a later lunch today so I can get to see some of the proceedings~IF it starts on time~

See you all later! :seeya:

Are you kidding me??? I posted Roll Me Away yesterday!!! LOVE Bob Seger, I always look at your avatar.

Oh Sorry Farm-I didn't see it-:blushing:

He was the man back in the day

I 've seen him 4 times-He is touring right now to,so I may go for a 5th time

Everything must be ordered thru their providers. Some prisons allow special clear tv's and radios that are also transparent so contraband cannot be put inside. Perryville does not have it on their website their policy and procedures.
it will be bare bones on death row, very hot, no a/c.

I was wondering if there was air conditioning, thank you! No a/c will be good practice for where she's going after her execution!!

Hello you guys!

I'm so glad it's Monday! Can't wait to see JM in action. So grateful to get through this last phase of the trial with all of you. Got my iced coffee, pizza, pasta, everything ready for today.

My heartfelt prayers for Travis and his family...

Hello you guys!

I'm so glad it's Monday! Can't wait to see JM in action. So grateful to get through this last phase of the trial with all of you. Got my iced coffee, pizza, pasta, everything ready for today.

My heartfelt prayers for Travis and his family...

I wish I could watch live, but I'm getting ready to leave for work and I have to go today - I have a new employee starting! I'll watch when I get home.

Praying for JM and Travis' family and friends!!

Ohhh I will have to see if he is coming to me!! :rockon:

Syra his tour only goes up to May 11th and looks like that is it?

Syra his tour only goes up to May 11th and looks like that is it?

I know I just checked to...I am mad

I got so caught up in this trial,I forgot to check his dates lately

I missed him

AGHHH-Can I be the one to kill her -PLEASE!!

We cant sleuth DB here...the mods warned us numerous times....might want to delete or you may get sent to band camp...:scared:

Oh ok I'm sorry - new here, a Brit - and still finding my way. I hadn't seen those warnings I'm afraid - my apologies.

I can't find the original post - hopefully the mods have already deleted.

Are you kidding me??? I posted Roll Me Away yesterday!!! LOVE Bob Seger, I always look at your avatar.

Alto Reed lives in my town, my one child is friends with his daughter, he gets to go to the concerts and back stage......my youngest son meet Seger's daughter on senior spring break...

Alto Reed lives in my town, my one child is friends with his daughter, he gets to go to the concerts and back stage......my youngest son meet Seger's daughter on senior spring break...

OH lucky them-they have met a legend!!

Alto rocks on his sax!!

I almost got in their limo one time,I was just opening the door to get in

but got caught by their security

I was wild like that back in the day!!

How exciting, does Bob live around there too? I know we should be talking about the trial but I guess we are all still on a music high....lol

Oh and Mad Dog 20/20 was brought into the converstation too. We were such bad children in our day. But in a good way.:blushing:

OH lucky them-they have met a legend!!

Alto rocks on his sax!!

I almost got in their limo one time,I was just opening the door to get in

but got caught by their security

I was wild like that back in the day!!

Indeed, very lucky, you would drool if ya knew ! :floorlaugh:

How exciting, does Bob live around there too? I know we should be talking about the trial but I guess we are all still on a music high....lol

Oh and Mad Dog 20/20 was brought into the converstation too. We were such bad children in our day. But in a good way.:blushing:

I don't know where Bob lives, my son just went to his concert a month or so ago and Bob was here for a funeral, Alto lived a few house from us.

I think Bob lives outside of Detroit somewhere

Someone broke in his house a few months ago & took one of his favorite guitars

But the guy felt bad,so he took it back & left it on his back porch for him

I think Bob lives outside of Detroit somewhere

Someone broke in his house a few months ago & took one of his favorite guitars

But the guy felt bad,so he took it back & left it on his back porch for him

I think you are right, his attorney lived here and passed away....bob was outside the church chain smoking....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir