SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a post a few days before (sorry I can't remember the poster!) with the idea that the Alexander family should conveniently not show up to hear Jodi and DB's petty statements. The lack of their attention would certainly burn Jodi to the core. What do you guys think? Would it be better for the Alexanders to stay out of the courtroom for today?

Not the whole day, just when she takes the stand;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! The mother of that psycopathic murderer not making any statement today is very telling. Why do you all think she is staying silent?

I think Jodi's simply going to act as if she's at a gallery opening...showing off her artwork, peddle her T-shirts, calling it charity work.

Here's Jodi's welcome song on her first day in Big Girl Prison

Welcome to the Jungle!

http://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg

i think you're right. she won't go near the murder, IMO. she'd better be careful which of her masterpieces she displays or JM will be all over her copying!

i know, she talked about having so many friends, stopping to visit them etc. where are they? where's her good friend rachel?

They are hiding from the idea that anyone would associate them with such a person. And probably sighing with relief that she didn't do something to them.

According to AZ dept of corrections:

All male and female inmates on Death Row are classified as maximum custody. All inmates are single cells which are equipped with a toilet, sink, bed and mattress. Each Death Row inmate has no contact with any other inmate. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week, and a shower, three times a week. All meals are delivered by correction officers at the cell front. Limited non-contact visitation is available. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary. Health care is provided at the Health Unit; medication is passed out at the cell front. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell.

Source: http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

I think the two appliances are usually a radio and a TV. But can't confirm.

MOO

Mel

just read there's no air conditioning she'll probably get a tv and a fan. i assume level 5 inmates don't have jobs?

I read a post a few days before (sorry I can't remember the poster!) with the idea that the Alexander family should conveniently not show up to hear Jodi and DB's petty statements. The lack of their attention would certainly burn Jodi to the core. What do you guys think? Would it be better for the Alexanders to stay out of the courtroom for today?

I would have a hard time sitting there. They still have all the rights allowed to lawful citizens.
I believe if it were me, I'd be stepping...
They have too much class -way more than I could muster up.
They will sit there and hear her probably.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I've read JM can cross examine DB and JA, is that true?

I would have a hard time sitting there. They still have all the rights allowed to lawful citizens.
I believe if it were me, I'd be stepping...
They have too much class -way more than I could muster up.
They will sit there and hear her probably.

Agree, They have more grace than I could ever muster!

WOW! The mother of that psycopathic murderer not making any statement today is very telling. Why do you all think she is staying silent?

I'm not sure. I'm not clear on whether Juan could have a go at Mom if she were to take the stand. I'm sure there is much her Parents have gone thru. Perhaps Jodi or her Defense wants that lack of support proven. Yet the fact Mom has been in Court daily kinda negates that.

Good morning everyone! I'm a former lurker and 1st time poster. I feel privileged to be able to join such a great group of folks! I enjoyed all the great videos last night.

I've been trying to keep up with this trial but my job has interfered a lot. Reading here has been so helpful. I have a ways to go in learning the technical aspects of the forum, like getting an avatar.

Would someone please tell me who "Patti" is? She was mentioned upthread as a possible mitigating witness. Thanks.

I'm so happy to be here!
Justice for Travis!!

Famous English soccer player married to Victoria Beckham (Spice Girls) also movie made after him: Bend it like Beckham.

85157PCN_Beckham11-206x300.jpg

now doesn't he look like Dr horn!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I believe they will open one up a little later for today.

Yes, it's far to early to open a new thread for trial...not to mention that this thread is still "sidebar" thread.

I've read JM can cross examine DB and JA, is that true?

I don't think cross is permitted on her allocution. It's more of a statement she is allowed to make

I'm not sure. I'm not clear on whether Juan could have a go at Mom if she were to take the stand. I'm sure there is much her Parents have gone thru. Perhaps Jodi or her Defense wants that lack of support proven. Yet the fact Mom has been in Court daily kinda negates that.

Can only imagine that mommy and daddy's interviews with LE could be crossed by JM....they didn't say good things about their girl.

There was discussion about how her mother can support her and someone posted information about how we're hardwired to support family. I believe they mentioned a book about how families deal with another family member's heinous acts. I can find the information about Dr. Michael Price but it appears that was in the form of an interview/article. I've searched and searched and cannot find anything. Does anyone know if in fact they were talking about a book that deals with this subject? Thank you in advance!

Good morning everyone! I'm a former lurker and 1st time poster. I feel privileged to be able to join such a great group of folks! I enjoyed all the great videos last night.

I've been trying to keep up with this trial but my job has interfered a lot. Reading here has been so helpful. I have a ways to go in learning the technical aspects of the forum, like getting an avatar.

Would someone please tell me who "Patti" is? She was mentioned upthread as a possible mitigating witness. Thanks.

I'm so happy to be here!
Justice for Travis!!

:welcome4:

Great post, and thanks for joining all of us nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487