SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! The mother of that psycopathic murderer not making any statement today is very telling. Why do you all think she is staying silent?

:twocents: i think juan could get her all tangled up in cross. idk, but could he ask her about knowing ja left with a gun? maybe not, but if she claimed ja had mental health issues, he could take that apart too.
maybe they're afraid anything she says can come back to incriminate ja. hurt any chances of appeals.

I read a post a few days before (sorry I can't remember the poster!) with the idea that the Alexander family should conveniently not show up to hear Jodi and DB's petty statements. The lack of their attention would certainly burn Jodi to the core. What do you guys think? Would it be better for the Alexanders to stay out of the courtroom for today?

No, they should be there. Not being there may cause the jury to speculate that something is wrong or that they don't care whether she gets life or death.

I'm not sure. I'm not clear on whether Juan could have a go at Mom if she were to take the stand. I'm sure there is much her Parents have gone thru. Perhaps Jodi or her Defense wants that lack of support proven. Yet the fact Mom has been in Court daily kinda negates that.

Surely a defense tactic of some sort. JA's mother seems to have become quite close to her daughter since the arrest. I'm sure she'd testify on JA's behalf if requested.

Good morning everyone! I'm a former lurker and 1st time poster. I feel privileged to be able to join such a great group of folks! I enjoyed all the great videos last night.

I've been trying to keep up with this trial but my job has interfered a lot. Reading here has been so helpful. I have a ways to go in learning the technical aspects of the forum, like getting an avatar.

Would someone please tell me who "Patti" is? She was mentioned upthread as a possible mitigating witness. Thanks.

I'm so happy to be here!
Justice for Travis!!

I believe Patti is the friend Jodi stood up for at her wedding. If i remember correctly from Interviews she has done she hasn't had contact with Jodi in years. Welcome:seeya:

I'm not sure. I'm not clear on whether Juan could have a go at Mom if she were to take the stand. I'm sure there is much her Parents have gone thru. Perhaps Jodi or her Defense wants that lack of support proven. Yet the fact Mom has been in Court daily kinda negates that.

If mom does take the stand would that open the door for JM to play her interview with Det. Flores? If so, I wouldn't think Nurmi would want that played for the jury. jmo

I have to tell y'all- I have always been a nail biter - my entire life. I recently stopped biting, and clipped my nails for the very first time because they were TOO LONG!

WHAT!!

You cannot imagine how this small thing has made me insanely happy!

Good morning everyone! I'm a former lurker and 1st time poster. I feel privileged to be able to join such a great group of folks! I enjoyed all the great videos last night.

I've been trying to keep up with this trial but my job has interfered a lot. Reading here has been so helpful. I have a ways to go in learning the technical aspects of the forum, like getting an avatar.

Would someone please tell me who "Patti" is? She was mentioned upthread as a possible mitigating witness. Thanks.

I'm so happy to be here!
Justice for Travis!!

:welcome4: Patti was supposed to be a mitigating witness for the killer, but backed out. Is this right guys?

I'm so happy to be here!
Justice for Travis!!

Lorraine, Patti Womack is a friend of inmates Arias' childhood/teenaged years who was scheduled to be a witness in the mitigation phase. It appears, according to GMA, that she has backed out of being a witness. Glad to have you

:welcome::welcome4::welcome5::wagon:

:welcome4: Patti was supposed to be a mitigating witness for the killer, but backed out. Is this right guys?

I don't remember that we were actually ever informed what happened with her. I suspect that she wasn't going to say what they thought she would say.

Howdy. Evidently after last night's wine and song....I'm still alive. Will probably miss all court action due to the fact that again....appointments scheduled in advance just happen to be on important days that I did not anticipate would be happening in May. I have a bone density at 11:00 something (just when court starts in AZ!) followed by what I'm sure will be an agonizing time in the MRI tube.

'Morning Leebee, sure was a good time last night :), that does not sound like a fun day ahead for you :(. Hope it gets over with quickly and you get to see some of the proceedings.

Good Morning Everyone,

First time posting here. Is this where you all post while the trial is being televised? Also, has anyone here heard anything about Patty having already given her testimony last week in closed courtroom? It might be a rumor, IDK.

Bump

This was the issue this weekend
WELL POO I CANNOT COPY IT :(

Will someone bump Beach's post ? Post. #2
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I had not heard that she backed out, only that she didn't want the camera on her face. The talking heads on HLN are still saying that there are two witnesses. Apparently, they should read here.

What did I miss?

If mom does take the stand would that open the door for JM to play her interview with Det. Flores? If so, I wouldn't think Nurmi would want that played for the jury. jmo

If I were her mother...I'd beg for her life and take the blame. I'd say I knew there was a problem, others warned me... I didn't do anything, it's my fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to tell y'all- I have always been a nail biter - my entire life. I recently stopped biting, and clipped my nails for the very first time because they were TOO LONG!

WHAT!!

You cannot imagine how this small thing has made me insanely happy!

Awesome. Now book yourself a manni. Treat yourself. Your nails will be purdy:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie