SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning WS,

It is good to see that JA/Donavan's twitter has been silent the last few days and the Long Beach shelter is claiming no association to JA. It remains to be seen whether PW will speak in behalf of JA. Looks like JA is loosing all control to manipulate from behind those bars. Should be an interesting day. Looking forward to seeing what unfolds.
Prayers for strength for the Alexanders as always.

Awesome. Now book yourself a manni. Treat yourself. Your nails will be purdy:seeya:

This may sound crazy in the head, but since they are so new and finally healthy, I am capital S C A R E D that the nail tech will buff or file too much and make them weak and thin again. I wore sculpts for decades, and it took forever to grow the damage out. I wore glue-on nails so that I wouldn't bite until the gouges in my nails grew out.

Weird, but true. Ima chicken.

what time will trial be on est? i have to arrange my houseclean and cutting the grass-lol. i have a dvr but i do not want to miss it as it happens, my disney pass has remained unused since trial and i usually go every couple weeks. life on hold for jodi case it seems . i know many of us do same i bet. dinner done before tv starts- all ready. will she do cartwheels as she approaches stand? maybe she will wear her hair same as samathas- she copies you know? btw samantha looked beautiful - loved her hair

I don't think a troubled childhood gives a pass to brutally murder someone -- premeditated, preplanned, cold-blooded murder. It's possible JA's childhood was difficult and complicated but that isn't a mitigating factor to me in THIS case.

BTW, what time are they scheduled to start court today?

I had not heard that she backed out, only that she didn't want the camera on her face. The talking heads on HLN are still saying that there are two witnesses. Apparently, they should read here.

What did I miss?

I heard it on GMA this morning that Patti Womack has backed out and it will only be Darryl Brewer..

I'm trying to find a news link now of any kind.

Good Morning Everyone,

First time posting here. Is this where you all post while the trial is being televised? Also, has anyone here heard anything about Patty having already given her testimony last week in closed courtroom? It might be a rumor, IDK.

'Morning and Welcome!

Does JA have siblings? to testify for her? did they all wash their hands of her?

Scheduled to start today at 10am AZ (PST) time (11am MST, 12pm CST, 1pm EST)

BBM. only men. JA doesn't like women unless they're like her buddy donovan---not real bright and easily manipulated. other women are competition---plus, like sky hughes, women see right through her. she has no close female friends that we know of.

Correction on the men....Travis called it....dildo with a heartbeat.

I hope when Arias gets up to speak, that the Alexander family all get up and walk out of the courtroom. That would be magnificent! Who could blame them? All she's spewed is lies and hate about their brother. I think they should leave. It would deny the narcissist another opportunity to have them as an audience since she lives for all this attention. Arrrggghhh!

I don't think a troubled childhood gives a pass to brutally murder someone -- premeditated, preplanned, cold-blooded murder. It's possible JA's childhood was difficult and complicated but that isn't a mitigating factor to me in THIS case.

BTW, what time are they scheduled to start court today?

Scheduled to start court at 1pm EST

I've probably been the calmest during this trial that I've ever been. To me this was such a slam-dunk case of murder. There is no jury that would allow a defendant who admitted to stabbing someone 27 times, slashing their throat, and shooting them in the head to walk away with no consequence. I knew at the very minimum she would spend the next couple of decades in prison and that would be the very best she could hope for and that was a long-shot for her.

I've watched a lot of trials, attended a couple in my area, and there's been a very small handful in which the outcome was obvious. The Kathy Taft murder / trial was one. The Petit murders were another. This one reminded me a bit of the Kathy Taft case in that the only mystery was LWOP or DP. In that case the jury decided LWOP. In Arias' case I think her jury will give her the DP. The Petit case (as tragic and sad a case as I've ever heard) was to me a slam dunk DP case for both murderers.

Good Morning, Sleuthers! :seeya:

Attachments

• Boycie march 28th.jpg
    Boycie march 28th.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 23
Does JA have siblings? to testify for her? did they all wash their hands of her?

Angela is graduating from or into the peace corps/officer this week. (I think)
Don't know about the rest .

http://www.post.ca.gov/reserve-peace-officer-program-rpop.aspx

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

This may sound crazy in the head, but since they are so new and finally healthy, I am capital S C A R E D that the nail tech will buff or file too much and make them weak and thin again. I wore sculpts for decades, and it took forever to grow the damage out. I wore glue-on nails so that I wouldn't bite until the gouges in my nails grew out.

Weird, but true. Ima chicken.

We all have our quirks. Good that you got there.

And what can Patty say? I think she already stated on some show that she and Arias had great childhoods. Also, as someone said above, apparently they fell out of touch up until Arias was arrested. Is this the only female friend Arias has to speak on her behalf? For such a manipulative chameleon, I would think she could have wheedled herself into someone's good graces but guess not.

She said on NG a while back that CMJA is a "sweet" person, happy and bubbly, blah, blah, blah. I guess the defense is trying to say that her pyscho ways started AFTER she met Travis....that's what they've been saying all this time, that before Travis, Jodi was just a "normal" girl. Tha'ts what CMJA wants everyone to believe, but we all know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricalbee651