SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to bring this forward from last night. Vampire Lesbians of Sodom is my favorite off broadway of all time. Omg, I was dying lol. Minetta Lane Theater, iirc.

Karmady, you brought me right back to those days when life was just one fun adventure after the next - going to little hole in the wall places to check out some experimental and always hilarious theatrical "event"!

Charles Busch is so talented! Was going to post this last night; warning, may not be everybody's thing:

[video=youtube;G4rTo40WBpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4rTo40WBpc[/video]

I also was a big fan of Charles Ludlam/Ridiculous Theater; favorite was "The Mystery of Irma Vep". I can't find a clip with him and Everett Quinton, but this represents the play:

The Mystery of Irma Vep Preview - YouTube

So happy to find folks who enjoy the same zany stuff!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome and the replies! :seeya:

Can't wait to see what the convicted murderer has to say on the stand today!

Does JA have siblings? to testify for her? did they all wash their hands of her?

She has an older half sister (dad's) and three younger siblings.
Her youngest sister and brother attended trial for a few days during her testimony.

Good Morning Team Travis

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 15h
“@mcrowley7898: @troyhaydenfox10
do you think you could get an interview with Juan?” Yes. I will speak with him 90 min after verdct. #FOX10

I wish JM would tell him to go eat a bug!!

Any idea when the new mitigation thread will open?? I miss it. Like this thread, but all the videos sure slows things down for me. BUT, hapy to have it these past 3 days!!

Roflmao @ eat a bug!

Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've probably been the calmest during this trial that I've ever been. To me this was such a slam-dunk case of murder. There is no jury that would allow a defendant who admitted to stabbing someone 27 times, slashing their throat, and shooting them in the head to walk away with no consequence. I knew at the very minimum she would spend the next couple of decades in prison and that would be the very best she could hope for and that was a long-shot for her.

I've watched a lot of trials, attended a couple in my area, and there's been a very small handful in which the outcome was obvious. The Kathy Taft murder / trial was one. The Petit murders were another. This one reminded me a bit of the Kathy Taft case in that the only mystery was LWOP or DP. In that case the jury decided LWOP. In Arias' case I think her jury will give her the DP. The Petit case (as tragic and sad a case as I've ever heard) was to me a slam dunk DP case for both murderers.

I agree. The Petit case dang near killed me.

I was shocked to see the long list of "smoking" stuff prisoners can buy. Do prisoners have access to lighters? What about lit cigs as potential weapons? And chewing tobacco? Talk about a janitorial nightmare.

are they allowed to smoke in their cells, like chain smoke if they want? the air must be blue with smoke.

Good morning everyone! I'm a former lurker and 1st time poster. I feel privileged to be able to join such a great group of folks! I enjoyed all the great videos last night.

I've been trying to keep up with this trial but my job has interfered a lot. Reading here has been so helpful. I have a ways to go in learning the technical aspects of the forum, like getting an avatar.

Would someone please tell me who "Patti" is? She was mentioned upthread as a possible mitigating witness. Thanks.

I'm so happy to be here!
Justice for Travis!!

:fireworks: :welcome: :fireworks:​

Good Morning Everyone,

First time posting here. Is this where you all post while the trial is being televised? Also, has anyone here heard anything about Patty having already given her testimony last week in closed courtroom? It might be a rumor, IDK.

:fireworks: :welcome: :fireworks:​

I've probably been the calmest during this trial that I've ever been. To me this was such a slam-dunk case of murder. There is no jury that would allow a defendant who admitted to stabbing someone 27 times, slashing their throat, and shooting them in the head to walk away with no consequence. I knew at the very minimum she would spend the next couple of decades in prison and that would be the very best she could hope for and that was a long-shot for her.

I've watched a lot of trials, attended a couple in my area, and there's been a very small handful in which the outcome was obvious. The Kathy Taft murder / trial was one. The Petit murders were another. This one reminded me a bit of the Kathy Taft case in that the only mystery was LWOP or DP. In that case the jury decided LWOP. In Arias' case I think her jury will give her the DP. The Petit case (as tragic and sad a case as I've ever heard) was to me a slam dunk DP case for both murderers.

I completely agree!

BBM. only men. JA doesn't like women unless they're like her buddy donovan---not real bright and easily manipulated. other women are competition---plus, like sky hughes, women see right through her. she has no close female friends that we know of.

BBM

Yes I totally agree...and you forgot to add something else...unless they have a tendency to be attracted to her. She catches them in her web.

Did you guys notice she wasn't doing her 12-year old voice for the post-verdict interview? Seems she's trying to sound more mature and wiser now, since the flirting act isn't getting her anywhere anymore.

Well, once you start drinkin' that stuff, there's not tellin' what kind of signals you're gonna be givin'.

Her 3rd eyelid winks at cha ;)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning Team Travis

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 15h
“@mcrowley7898: @troyhaydenfox10
do you think you could get an interview with Juan?” Yes. I will speak with him 90 min after verdct. #FOX10

I wish JM would tell him to go eat a bug!!

Any idea when the new mitigation thread will open?? I miss it. Like this thread, but all the videos sure slows things down for me. BUT, hapy to have it these past 3 days!!

Eat a bug...lol! I hear you about the slow down; when the Sidebar gets loaded with vids, Firefox tends to crash on me. :( Cleaned out my cache (AGAIN) and it seems to help.

Good morning, Websleuth peeps!:websleuther:

AND...to all new 'sleuthers....:welcome2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads