SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wats is tweeting alreaydy

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

If Patty isn't going to testify that just leaves Brewer and possibly a statement from #JodiArias. Do you think we will have a verdict today?
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

23m

Until I get down to court and talk to my sources down there I can't confirm if Patty will be there or not. I will be there around 9:30am PDT
Expand

30m

I hear rumors saying Patty Womack backed out of testifying for #JodiArias but does anyone have a link to a legit s

Would it be backed out or maybe it's that they are scared of Juan's cross...I read somewhere that Patti has a little, umm, history with the law. NOt sure though so don't take my word. But I'm thinking this is why the defense has changed their mind...I don't think it's necessarily that she backed out....

off topic from the trial. some good news about my cqt :drumroll: he's 14 with kidney disease. i recently started him on a homemade diet for cats with KD, with the help of knowwhatyoufeed website. i got the recipes from the owner of the company, and buy the alnutrin supplement to add to the food. voila, he has so much improved. Gained wt. his fur went from shabby to gorgeous. He is so content. runs around and plays like a kitten. He had been on the prescription diet for at least 5 years, and just stopped eating. i guess he was tired of it.
i'm going to forever cook for the cat. wish i had known about this sooner. just wanted to share.

Hugs! We have a friend with a similar problem with one of her cats -- she's been feeding them different diets for years to try to deal with it, and it really does help. Good for you in seeking out alternative remedies and nutrition.

Re the Petit murder/s mentioned above: 2 miscreants broke into a CT home, bludgeoned the dad and tied him up in the basement, tied the 11 yo and 17 yo daughters up in a bedroom, drove their mom to the bank to get cash, returned and raped the 11 yo, raped/strangled the mom, doused the girls with gas and set them and the house on fire while seriously injured dad escaped the basement and reached a neighbor's house to call for help....

And it took the jury 17 hrs. to return with a verdict of death.

Note to self: never step foot in Connecticut

How did investigators find out about the gas cans? There was a receipt for 1, but who told them about the other 2?
I "think" DB did during his first interview with law enforcement. He said a few things then that JM managed to "remind" him of during his cross.

ITA with MOONSHYNE...........why is JA allowed pencils etc since she stabbed TA to death?????

I dunno... Spending several hours a day in that tiny cell with 2 people in it might even be worse for me.
I will never find out I HOPE I never go to jail.
45 years so far so good :)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

when JVM was in that death row cell, I had a moment of extreme anxiety, after all the books I've read...after Scott Peterson...after all the shows...

I suddenly felt compassion for jodi...

I would kill myself if I had to sit in a room like that with no outside contact for 23 hours a day, I guess she would have a tv?

I feel like she is so mentally ill...not crazy, but sick...

it's for the people of AZ to decide....I wish there was like something in between life in prison and death row...

death row lite? idunno she totally deserves the DP...but she is sort of not in reality....

yes, I guess if I had to choose....:fence:

No need to feel sorry for her....remember it was HER choice to kill Travis. She has done this to herself. If she didn't want to sit in a cell the rest of her life, she should've never killed him. Pretty simple to me. But I am also understanding of your viewpoint.

Re the Petit murder/s mentioned above: 2 miscreants broke into a CT home, bludgeoned the dad and tied him up in the basement, tied the 11 yo and 17 yo daughters up in a bedroom, drove their mom to the bank to get cash, returned and raped the 11 yo, raped/strangled the mom, doused the girls with gas and set them and the house on fire while seriously injured dad escaped the basement and reached a neighbor's house to call for help....

And it took the jury 17 hrs. to return with a verdict of death.

Note to self: never step foot in Connecticut

The jury sent Wendy Adriano to death row... She even called 911...

Not a good day for JA...
pshh

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Someone probably posted this earlier but the FB site State vs Jodi Arias plans to post the sealed court docs once verdict is handed down and they can access/load.

ITA with MOONSHYNE...........why is JA allowed pencils etc since she stabbed TA to death?????

They're not sharpened, stubby and small like golf pencils. They're too short to break in half and not have the bailiff notice.

I don't think I could testify for someone's behalf unless I truly believed somewhere they were a decent person......after all, whatever is said will go into the next crime book and movie.........

Someone probably posted this earlier but the FB site State vs Jodi Arias plans to post the sealed court docs once verdict is handed down and they can access/load.

I just drooled on myself.

Evidently the Woman's Shelter of Long Beach issued a statement saying the had no knowledge of any contributing from the sale if ja's survivor tee shirts and has asked the cray cray site to remove their name from their website.

This is awesome. You know, isn't there a lot of tax and legal stuff you have to do if you plan on selling things for charity in the manner Jodi is? I could be wrong about that but either way isn't it a huge no-no to say you're donating proceeds to charity and then doing something else with it?

I try to THANK some of you, but it doesn't go through????

:seeya: The same thing has been happening to me -- for a while now -- not sure why that happens ... I hit re-fresh but it doesn't work all the time ...

So consider yourselves :tyou:

Great moments in Detective Flores' interrogation of CMJA:

JA: Okay. I just… I’m… I’m interested in protecting how he’s remembered as well, and… you know… he was very…he was… umm…

DF: Well, I’m sure if Travis could speak right now he wouldn’t care what people thought about him, because they knew who he was. Okay?

-------------------------
JA: If Travis were here today he would tell you that it wasn’t me.

DF: Well, my job is to speak for Travis right now, and everything Travis is telling me is that Jodi did this to me.

------------

DF: But you’re the kid that got caught on videotape stealing candy, and you continue to say it wasn’t me. I have the proof. I have the pictures. It wasn’t me. I don’t think you would admit to it if somebody, if your own mother saw you do this, and she told me, Yeah, I saw her do this. You would say, No, it wasn’t me.

-----

DF: That palm print is there, in blood, partially yours and partially his.

JA: Is it possible that there is just like any other way in the universe that that could have gotten there?

DF: Possible? Probable is the question you need to ask and probable is absolutely not probable.

JA: I understand that, but it is possible.

DF: Anything is possible.

JA: That is very compelling.

DF: That’s why I’m here. That’s why I traveled here, because I came here to arrest you.

-----------------------

JA: (The book she said she was reading) said the true definition of sanity is dedication to reality at all costs. So, I think at times, you know, I may have, you know prayed, or meditated upon a certain way, you know, like me being umm…wealthy or something like that, but…

DF: Well, this is definitely reality. We are sitting here inside of an office in the Sheriff’s Department, and you are facing first degree murder charges…

-------------------------

DF:… There’s an old saying that, you know, something’s just not acting right. Look into it. You have not acted right from Day 1. From Day 1 when I talked to you on that phone, I just sensed it. You just… you weren’t acting like somebody who used to love this guy, or who still loved him, even as a close friend, and even now when I told you that I have all this evidence against you and that you’re facing 1st degree murder charges, you’re...you’re just not acting right, Jodi….

----------------------
JA:…There’s just no reason I would ever want to hurt him.

DF: Well, whether you wanted to is…is a different question.
--------------------

JA: Oh, this is a really trivial question and it’s going to reveal how shallow I am, but before they book me, can I clean myself up a little bit?

DF: You’re going to be taken the way you are. I can’t give you anything else.

-----------
JA: It looks like you don’t really uhh… need anything…it does look like, I mean…it looks like you don’t even need a good prosecutor anyway…so, I mean…

DF: You’re right.

:wave:

I missed all of you weirdos over the weekend.

Are we ready for more Jodi-speak today? Ugh. Bring your ear plugs.

This is awesome. You know, isn't there a lot of tax and legal stuff you have to do if you plan on selling things for charity in the manner Jodi is? I could be wrong about that but either way isn't it a huge no-no to say you're donating proceeds to charity and then doing something else with it?

BBM

Isn't that illegal?

when JVM was in that death row cell, I had a moment of extreme anxiety, after all the books I've read...after Scott Peterson...after all the shows...

I suddenly felt compassion for jodi...

I would kill myself if I had to sit in a room like that with no outside contact for 23 hours a day, I guess she would have a tv?

I feel like she is so mentally ill...not crazy, but sick...

it's for the people of AZ to decide....I wish there was like something in between life in prison and death row...

death row lite? idunno she totally deserves the DP...but she is sort of not in reality....

yes, I guess if I had to choose....:fence:

yes - I had the same sort of reaction. the thought goes through my mind that if i had done what jodi did i wouldn't be able to live with myself. but she's so twisted that she doesn't think that way. she's like a sub-human - like a type of reptile - because of the horrible things she has done and all so she's a "failed unit" - a 'defective' for lack of a better term. so really the kindest thing to do is put her to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus