SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - they're playing Darryl Burke's original testimony on IS right now.For those (Like me) who missed him the first time.

It's possible that Patty received some threats, given how cuckoo-crazy a trial-watching national public can be in these super high profile cases. And I sure wouldn't want to expose myself to threats just to sit on a witness stand if I didn't have to.

It's one thing to go on HLN or Dateline and chat about what you know and your prior experiences, but it's different to be a witness during a penalty phase where you could possibly affect the outcome in a way that goes against what 95% of the people want, including the cuckoo-crazies out there. It would make me think twice about it and I'd probably opt to pass unless I felt so absolutely opposed to the DP or the murderer receiving that sentence that I was willing to risk anything.

How did investigators find out about the gas cans? There was a receipt for 1, but who told them about the other 2?

:seeya: Good Morning,

thcaci7xms.jpg

So today is the "big day" ... lol !

I took a "break" this weekend ... so any "news" ?

:please: Justice for Travis !

are they allowed to smoke in their cells, like chain smoke if they want? the air must be blue with smoke.

that surprises me..I recall seeing sheriff joe on tv saying the inmates do not get cigs, coffee or girlie magazines but this was a couple years ago. letting inmates smoke would subject non-smoking inmates to 2nd hand smoke and that's not right.

that surprises me..I recall seeing sheriff joe on tv saying the inmates do not get cigs, coffee or girlie magazines but this was a couple years ago. letting inmates smoke would subject non-smoking inmates to 2nd hand smoke and that's not right.

Which is why I believe the commissary list we saw is obsolete now.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

If I were her mother...I'd beg for her life and take the blame. I'd say I knew there was a problem, others warned me... I didn't do anything, it's my fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, me personally, I don't want her mom to take the stand. The jury will feel NO sympathy for Jodi, but they might for the mom, even if Juan does cross she will still be crying, etc.. I would rather her not take the stand.

:seeya: Good Morning,

thcaci7xms.jpg

So today is the "big day" ... lol !

I took a "break" this weekend ... so any "news" ?

:please: Justice for Travis !

No news that I know of, but you missed the wild and crazy dance party on here last night....

Wats is tweeting alreaydy

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

If Patty isn't going to testify that just leaves Brewer and possibly a statement from #JodiArias. Do you think we will have a verdict today?
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

23m

Until I get down to court and talk to my sources down there I can't confirm if Patty will be there or not. I will be there around 9:30am PDT
Expand

30m

I hear rumors saying Patty Womack backed out of testifying for #JodiArias but does anyone have a link to a legit s

when JVM was in that death row cell, I had a moment of extreme anxiety, after all the books I've read...after Scott Peterson...after all the shows...

I suddenly felt compassion for jodi...

I would kill myself if I had to sit in a room like that with no outside contact for 23 hours a day, I guess she would have a tv?

I feel like she is so mentally ill...not crazy, but sick...

it's for the people of AZ to decide....I wish there was like something in between life in prison and death row...

death row lite? idunno she totally deserves the DP...but she is sort of not in reality....

yes, I guess if I had to choose....:fence:

off topic from the trial. some good news about my cqt :drumroll: he's 14 with kidney disease. i recently started him on a homemade diet for cats with KD, with the help of knowwhatyoufeed website. i got the recipes from the owner of the company, and buy the alnutrin supplement to add to the food. voila, he has so much improved. Gained wt. his fur went from shabby to gorgeous. He is so content. runs around and plays like a kitten. He had been on the prescription diet for at least 5 years, and just stopped eating. i guess he was tired of it.
i'm going to forever cook for the cat. wish i had known about this sooner. just wanted to share.

HLN reported - finally - that DB will testify in mitigating, and "possibly" one other person.

Also - I would like to stress that in DB's previous testimony, he was emphatic that JA was not a 'stepmother' role model to his son, but just like a friend.

Which is why I believe the commissary list we saw is obsolete now.

Yup, that or different levels of incarceration allow different things. Here you cannot smoke in provincial jails (those in for less then 2 yrs or awaiting trial) but federal inmates can smoke. Maybe they do something similar there where the "jail" inmates cannot smoke etc but long term prison inmates can? Personally I don't think Stabby should have pencils or pens because of her Stabby-ness. Chalk maybe? But not sharp implements, noo way!

when JVM was in that death row cell, I had a moment of extreme anxiety, after all the books I've read...after Scott Peterson...after all the shows...

I suddenly felt compassion for jodi...

I would kill myself if I had to sit in a room like that with no outside contact for 23 hours a day, I guess she would have a tv?

I feel like she is so mentally ill...not crazy, but sick...

it's for the people of AZ to decide....I wish there was like something in between life in prison and death row...

death row lite? idunno she totally deserves the DP...but she is sort of not in reality....

yes, I guess if I had to choose....:fence:

I read that the lifers stay in their cells a long time every day as well. Not sure if true.

Evidently the Woman's Shelter of Long Beach issued a statement saying the had no knowledge of any contributing from the sale if ja's survivor tee shirts and has asked the cray cray site to remove their name from their website.

How did investigators find out about the gas cans? There was a receipt for 1, but who told them about the other 2?

I thought the 2 were borrowed from DB. Maybe he told it when police questioned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth