SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he move to Texas? Around Crawford...

Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever 1979 - YouTube

HA! Ted Nugent! Cat Scratch Fever!

At the risk of hearing a lot of inappropriate comments - LOL - Can I just tell you that just two weeks ago I actually was diagnosed with Cat Scratch Fever. They actually call it Cat Scratch Disease. It is real. And it is miserable and quite painful. 2 weeks of antibiotics and I'm still getting over it. And no...I did not get it from "The kitty next door" - my own cat that I took in as a stray gave it to me! It's a flea borne disease and the germ that makes you so sick is called Bartonella.

AWFUL!!!! AWFUL!! AWFUL!!! Lymph nodes under my right arm swelled up to the size of a golf ball. Very unpleasant!

I didn't believe for one minute that Jodi and Daryl waited until he was no longer her boss to sleep together.

Katiecoo, I do a straight buttercream frosting, yours sounds amazing, I would love the recipe. Sophie is darling... so honest and cute- gum can cure a lot of ails, don't ya know! Hope she has a terrific birthday tomorrow? Say "hi' to Ray for me, would you?

HA! Ted Nugent! Cat Scratch Fever!

At the risk of hearing a lot of inappropriate comments - LOL - Can I just tell you that just two weeks ago I actually was diagnosed with Cat Scratch Fever. They actually call it Cat Scratch Disease. It is real. And it is miserable and quite painful. 2 weeks of antibiotics and I'm still getting over it. And no...I did not get it from "The kitty next door" - my own cat that I took in as a stray gave it to me! It's a flea borne disease and the germ that makes you so sick is called Bartonella.

AWFUL!!!! AWFUL!! AWFUL!!! Lymph nodes under my right arm swelled up to the size of a golf ball. Very unpleasant!

My niece had it a few years ago. It really is miserable. I hope you have recovered.

Katiecoo, I do a straight buttercream frosting, yours sounds amazing, I would love the recipe. Sophie is darling... so honest and cute- gum can cure a lot of ails, don't ya know! Hope she has a terrific birthday tomorrow? Say "hi' to Ray for me, would you?

I sure will Sweetie! She was so cute as she'd never seen me freak out like that...so all she could think of was giving me that stick of gum..if that doesn't just melt your heart...

I always go to this blog for baking ideas. Today I made this cake and the frosting but added melted bittersweet chocolate to the frosting..it's fun to make, all eggwhites, sugar and butter. Her entire blog is a feast for the eyes as well...so beautiful.

http://sweetapolita.com/2010/11/rich-ruffled-chocolate-celebration-cake/

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members