SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very dear friend made my daughters wedding cake last summer & hauled it 500 miles to the wedding. She put the flowers on & left the reception hall to attend the outdoor wedding. All she had to do when she got back from the wedding is place a large Peony on top. While we were at the wedding the AC went off in the call so when she returned the top two layers were on the table. She had her 10 year old daughter with her & the daughter started yelling "Bring me flowers! Bring me all the flowers you can find!". By the time the wedding party arrived everything looked fine but her husband had run to the local bakery to buy sheet cakes for people to actually eat. I don't think anyone would have cared if their cake touched the table. We will never forget that cake or the love that made it possible.

Rose11b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow that is a lovely, lovely cake.

[video=youtube;B8m5p6V_NPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8m5p6V_NPQ[/video]

I seriously want to know....can someone please tell me what in the world happened to Ted Nugent???? I mean seriously !

He's on talk radio in AZ all the time and still tours according to what he says on those shows. And he's still claiming that your face is a Maserati :)

TexMex, how do you do this, or anyone who knows how? I would like to post one of my favs. TIA

If you mean how to post YT videos, I discovered when I tried to include JUST a link, that it's almost impossible NOT to post the entire video! Just copy and paste the URL from the top of the video into any message here. That is all. You don't have to click anything else or enclose it in a link.

I didn't see these until last year; love all the gems on YT! I thought that looked like Albert Lee--with dark hair!

Eric Clapton on Chas and Dave show 1982 - YouTube

A stage full of greats:

''The Giants Of Rock 'N' Roll'' - Live Rome 1989 - - YouTube

This one is a YT sensation with about a 99% positive rating. Love Noah! :)

Noah Cover of "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO - YouTube

So as I was perusing this thread tonight, my 9 year old daughter was in the shower doing her best Joan Jett impression, singing "I love rock n roll".

Made me think of one of my favorite songs from Rush

http://youtu.be/IhFmVJ3utR8

Whoa! And I thought I wore some wild stuff in the 70's. :floorlaugh:

Tell me about it, I know I didn't, guess he was trying to make an impression. I do love it though. And his expressions are so cute, lol. :giggle:

Her deepest sympathy to the Alexander family?:floorlaugh:
She doesn't have sympathy for them. She said they remind her of her abuser!
She is so evil, so very evil. Yes she should keep her mouth shut.
But she won't.

Did you see her give Samantha the throat slash gesture after Samantha walked by and gave jodie. A dirty look.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3