SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks yummy! It doesnt matter how it looks under all that yummy frosting chicky !

That frosting is the mother of all frostings: Swiss Meringue Buttercream.

It looks all light and fluffy but really is the bad a$$ of all frostings. It's like some kinda miracle worker.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Do you like Kona Blue Metallic? YES OR NO?

In the classic defense witness response, "Well I tend to think of it as...What do you mean? If that's what you mean? Well..."...".

The Dad, Ray Stern who actually has covered this trial (how's that for on topic?) walks in right in the middle of this disaster and says "if it's miserable, then it's memorable". True, that.

I almost had a nervous breakdown over that damn cake and tossed the entire thing on the floor...but it was just that kind of day, as evidenced by my earlier posts. :floorlaugh:

SAVED BY A CAKE!!!

In my experience, there are few things that cake cannot cure.

OH MY GOD!! I love this song! I am sitting here listening and I cried through the whole song. Brought back a lot of great memories. I'm still crying while I write this note. Thank you so much for displaying the song with it's words. You see I lost my hearing, I do have one hearing aid but it's still difficult to hear. The visual words helped me to re-live my special memory!!!!!

Memories.. pressed between the pages of my mind.;)

Aww that's great you were able to enjoy the song and the memory:seeya:

Hi M'Lamby

I think there is a more trial oriented discussion going on on the court observer thread. fyi

Cool
I want more trial oriented discussion. I'm glad everyone's enjoying this for me it'd to confusing sifting thru
No pun intended I miss the other threads. Hurry Monday!

You forgot "Yes or No answer? in your question. just thought I'd point that out..j/k

Well that depends on what you mean by yes or no...when you raise your voice at me I start shaking like a chiauha...I dont want to de-edify anyone so I think that would be correct...

Save for later....glad I live in Washington!

[video=youtube;UIVe-rZBcm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4[/video]

Anyone remember this?

[video=youtube;Bo-qweh7nbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo-qweh7nbQ[/video]

Sophie, the BD girl in the picture , is one of the lights of my life. I had to ask her to leave the kitchen as I was seriously melting down right along with the cake and this is the dialogue:

Me: Honey I'm serious you need to leave the kitchen right now because I feel like I"m gonna scream!

Sophie: DO IT!

Me: I'm serious honey.

Sophie then silently walks to the counter, walks toward me, and silently places a stick of gum next to me then leaves the kitchen.

Magic.

I love her "DO IT!" Sometimes we should just think like kids.

Cool
I want more trial oriented discussion. I'm glad everyone's enjoying this for me it'd to confusing sifting thru
No pun intended I miss the other threads. Hurry Monday!

There's something for everyone on WS!

I'm enjoying some off-topic mixed in with topic. I'm worn out by the killer and her antics and need a break from looking at or hearing her.

I can barely look at the television screen when she is on it anymore. I have a physical reaction to her image and voice. Like "I wanna projectile vomit" kind of reaction. Either that or "I wanna throw my shoe through the TV."

[video=youtube;3xdn6htjkx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xdn6htjkx0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member