SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
!!3223.gif HUGS%2~1711.GIF HugsAcrossMiles-LMG1.gif HugsSmileddm.gif
OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh but I wish I was close enough to hug you in person. My Heart breaks for your loss. My sweet hubby of 38 years has to deal with my cancer and I pray that I can live just one day past his last. God's timing is always perfect even when we wish we could change it.

God Bless You TXProfessional . . .
MEURI1~1130.GIF

You are very welcome Soulsad, I cannot imagine anything I'd rather hear on any given day. This incredible musician takes me to places I'd rather be...brings tears to my eyes as this was my mine and my husbands fav SRV song. And I miss my husband, my best friend and the love of my lifetime, beyond measure. :seeya:

This might be a long shot, but I'm going to ask anyways! Does anyone here have experience w/ supervised visitation... specifically what to do when the visits aren't supervised by a professional (mutually agreed upon 3rd party for now), and the visiting parent does the darn exact thing the Judge took away his unsupervised visits for to begin with? And the visiting parent is supposed to get a few more hours of supervised visits tomorrow... If you have advice PM me please!!!

Emergency court order to stop visits. Seek contempt of court for violator.

I don't want to enda happy almost Monday but. Travis suffered horribly. You dicide on the adjectives to describe his brutal murder, I can't
It was as gruesome as it gets. bad words... night all.

Travis lives.. well Jodi, that's another non thought. I'm sure the PD will let us know. yah...

AAAAAnnnnnnnnndddd . . .

:seeya:

He is such a great musician. I know him personally thanks to the hubs and his uncle.
Since I was brought up properly, all I will say is this, he is good at what he does musically. That is all.

JAM: JA has mental problems. JA would freak out all the time. I had quite a few of her friends call me and tell me that I needed to get her some help. In fact had one call me in the middle of the night and tell me that she needed some help. JA would call me. We don't have a good relationship me and JA. She would call me in the morning all happy and call me an hour or two later in tears crying or sobbing about something she didn't want to talk about and that happened constantly. She was a totally different person. And her friends saw it too. I had one friend even call me in the middle of the night. He even called a hotline for bipolar people and said that JA is bipolar and she needs help that's why we talked her into coming back up here so we could get her some help and she could be around family

I have thought about this statement from her mom since I first heard it. I want to know who THESE FRIENDS ARE !! Do you think Travis was one of them????? It would make sense that she would not say his name after all Her daughter has been arrested for his murder !!

She also said Quite a few ..I did not think she had that many friends..Was DB one of them ...

I just wish we knew who these "FRIENDS" were !!

Well, whoever the "he" was who called her and a hotline, he must have been in Arizona since the mom said that is the reason she went to get Arias and bring her back to Yreka. It would also explain why Travis felt he could tell Jodi in that text that he would contact her mother and tell her all the crazy things Jodi had been doing.

Beautifully said TXProfessional . . . I soooo agree but couldn't have put it as beautifully as you did.

:seeya:

kcl, just a thought...there is nothing more attractive than a man who is intelligent yet humble, holds without fail to jis passionate beliefs which is founded in the purity of truth, and demonstrates real compassion without losing himself in the rhetoric, and with this many will hate and envy because it magnifies their own shortcomings, and oftentimes those of this kind find their worth in causes rather than balance, integrity, and honor. JMHO

Well, whoever the "he" was who called her and a hotline, he must have been in Arizona since the mom said that is the reason she went to get Arias and bring her back to Yreka. It would also explain why Travis felt he could tell Jodi in that text that he would contact her mother and tell her all the crazy things Jodi had been doing.

Im sure I read/heard it somewhere that is was Bobby who called the hotline.
I'll google it when I get onto the laptop and finished my list of things to do today :sigh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Isn't he the artist that wrote Hallelujah? Or is that just an urban legend?

No urban legend. He wrote Hallejuah back in the 1984 and it was on Various Positions. He wrote a how new set of lyrics for it in the 90's when he no longer "related" to the original lyrics (his 1994 Live Album).

Cohen is brilliant poet that been publishing consistently excellent work since the 1950's. Some would say great, he considers himself a great minor poet in the scheme of the world.

His work has been featured in a lot of movies, from Rainer Werner Fassbinder to Oliver Stone to Atom Egoyan movies to Shrek.

He's another great song of his -- I would argue it's difficult to find a bad song from him. I seen his stanzas he has rejected which most poet/song writers would be thrilled to have penned.

He's another great song from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qvW63z1uzg

Im sure I read/heard it somewhere that is was Bobby who called the hotline.
I'll google it when I get onto the laptop and finished my list of things to do today :sigh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus
Ooh get you. Hope the list is going well :floorlaugh:

Just going over the posts...this video is so funny, esp. in slow motion...LOL! But I think Wilmott was just going up to the bench? I don't think it was an intentional snub...still funny though!

Arias kept on talking to her, though, and she never turned back...lol.

Has anyone else noticed that discrepancy between CMJA's claim that Travis pulled her into LDS and DB's testimony;

He testified that she was invovled in Prepaid Legal by April of 2006
She got breast implants in May 2006.
He noticed a "dramatic change in Jodi's behavior" in April/May 2006
He said that Mormon missionaries came around in last spring/early summer 2006.
He said it was during the summer of 2006 she requested he stop cursing because of her involvement in LDS.
He said it was summer of 2006 that she stopped carrying her load of bills.

Nurmi even tried to clarify and get DB to say October 2006. DB did modify his testimony somewhat and say the late summer 2008, correctly the year to 2006.

This was all before she met Travis. She was starting her conversion to LDS before she met Travis. She trashed her finances before she met Travis. She just moved the missionaries to October because it fit the whole "Travis controlled me" meme.

She had her cap set on a good Mormon PPL man and finally stumbled upon Travis.

I wish JM would highlight this timeline because it shows her for the predator she is.

No urban legend. He wrote Hallejuah back in the 1984 and it was on Various Positions. He wrote a how new set of lyrics for it in the 90's when he no longer "related" to the original lyrics (his 1994 Live Album).

Cohen is brilliant poet that been publishing consistently excellent work since the 1950's. Some would say great, he considers himself a great minor poet in the scheme of the world.

His work has been featured in a lot of movies, from Rainer Werner Fassbinder to Oliver Stone to Atom Egoyan movies to Shrek.

He's another great song of his -- I would argue it's difficult to find a bad song from him. I seen his stanzas he has rejected which most poet/song writers would be thrilled to have penned.

He's another great song from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qvW63z1uzg

And another I hadn't heard in long time.

Leonard Cohen - Who by fire - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member