SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to the quote from Jeffery Gold about the Bishop lawyering up that should be obvious. It has been proven over and over again how the defense team treat the Pro witnesses. Deanna would have been better served if she had had a lawyer. I am sure he would have put a stop to the badgering of Deanna with irrelevant questions. Juan just sat there and let that monster embarrass her the whole time. This is a teacher with children of her own. This was not necessary. Jodi is the who$$ not Deanna. I am sure the Church insisted the Bishop have an attorney, especially with an out of control Defense Team and clueless Judge running this circus.
-----------------------------
I figured the lawyer because of what you said. I know nothing really about law. I depend on all the fine peeps here :lol: if I were harassed like that I would check for invasion of privacy. I feel she had no right to question her on her sex life! Did she have sex with Travis? Yes! that is all they needed to know. I am peed off at those just plain nosey B721H$*..

In response to the quote from Jeffery Gold about the Bishop lawyering up that should be obvious. It has been proven over and over again how the defense team treat the Pro witnesses. Deanna would have been better served if she had had a lawyer. I am sure he would have put a stop to the badgering of Deanna with irrelevant questions. Juan just sat there and let that monster embarrass her the whole time. This is a teacher with children of her own. This was not necessary. Jodi is the who$$ not Deanna. I am sure the Church insisted the Bishop have an attorney, especially with an out of control Defense Team and clueless Judge running this circus.

I believe it's more for the "congregant/Bishop" sanctity. What you say to a Bishop in private is sacred. Unless it involves a felony, a Bishop is bound by confidentiality. And make no mistake, Bishops are very well read and can handle themselves incredibly well when the pressure is on. (Mitt Romney is one of the more public exceptions, he just doesn't "have that", and that may be part of the reason why his Alma Mater at BYU didn't contribute to his presidential campaign).

This is part of the reason many FBI and CIA employees are return missionaries. From a very young age, LDS are taught to play well with others of the LDS faith, learn to be a leader, be well read, have high morals and convictions, and be comfortable when addressing individuals and huge groups alike.

The attorney was there to advise the Bishop in case the questions were unethical for him to answer, as a witness for an incident that happened while he WAS a presiding Bishop. None of what he has testified to was "protected" by Church procedures. If Nurmi or Wilmont try to get into private matters of TA or Deanna, Vernon will NOT go there.

Mormon Temples vs Mormon Churches:

Churches (ward buildings) are where Sunday School, Sacrament, Young Women/Men, Young Adults, Primary, and Priesthood Meetings are held, among other things, where the entire ward (geographically boundaried congregation) gathers. Specific wards go to specific churches. When the Stake (several wards who's boundaries meet) comes together for "Stake Conference" (4 x a year) the larger of the churches or a church designated as a Stake House accommodates the wards for general meetings.

Temples are for baptism for the dead (you don't need a Temple recommend for that, just be a member in good standing), celestial marriages, and other "things". (definitely need a Temple recommend for all that) Not going to go any further, you can "google" it. Each ward traditionally has a "Temple Night" set aside for them to do the Lord's work.

2 structures that have 2 different and separate uses.

Any questions?

"MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 30s31 seconds ago
#JodiArias preoccupied 2day--not paying as close as attention to testimony as she did when the defense was laying out their side #abc15"

That's because Arias believes if she pretends something is real or.. not real...that makes it so. Reminds me of my children when they played make believe when they were little.

"MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 30s31 seconds ago
#JodiArias preoccupied 2day--not paying as close as attention to testimony as she did when the defense was laying out their side #abc15"

That's because Arias believes if she pretends something is real or.. not real...that makes it so. Reminds me of my children when they played make believe when they were little.

Or they just have their heads in the sand

bummer_447585.jpg

CMJA isn't winning anything... In Fact, she has already lost. She's a convicted Murderer. We're just here to see how severe her consequence will be. No matter how you slice it...she's a loser!

After reading the questions of the jurors to Deanna and BK's write up today during trial, I think there are a few Mormons on the jury.

It's my gut feeling:

The jury believes:

Abe was credible,
Deanna " ",
Bishop will be credible hands down,

Jury does not or will not believe:

Witness #1 is a no brainer, the Bishop negated #1's story,
Dr. Geff.........DeMarte will blow him out of the water
Dr. F...............ditto.

Demarte for the win..........

JMO.

Feel sorry for the witnesses that got stuck in Phoenix during the Super Bowl AND the Phoenix open. PURE CHAOS. For you peeps not aware of it, almost everyone has a vehicle or two. Phoenix is not into taxis, like New York. People like to drive, many commute, and their vehicles are an extension of themselves or their social status.
I drove down there the last time in 2004 or 5, to the house I grew up in Scottsdale. Never again. Was driving almost daily down to Chandler during the early 90's for the mobile home company and I hated all the traffic then.

But, I have absolutely no reason to ever go down there anyhow. The family house was torn down. Nobody there to visit, don't do the Arab horse show circuit anymore or show poultry (yes, I really did show poultry for about 15 years all over the Southwest 1991-2006). Will I journey down to Florence to get another wolfdog? Maybe in 10 years, maybe find one somewhere else.

But I sure pity the locals who are dealing with all the extra everything right now!:scared:

Pics from today's court session:
-------------------------

B8eXQCzCMAAaC37.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8eXQCzCMAAaC37.jpg

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:
--------------------------

B8eb9N1CMAEREM3.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8eb9N1CMAEREM3.jpg

Looks kinda sad today
-----------------------

And a bonus pic: (hope this is OK to post) :)

B8emMXGIEAIua1q.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8emMXGIEAIua1q.jpg

I love love how the others are happy And smiling while CMJA looks sad today. Yup. Your time card is about to get punched Cmja

:eek:fftobed: Laterz! Got the truck to work on tomorrow, couldn't get to the wiring for the lights because of tweet patrol, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :seeya:

:eek:fftobed: Laterz! Got the truck to work on tomorrow, couldn't get to the wiring for the lights because of tweet patrol, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :seeya:

I'm sorry posting tweets to us WSers kept you from your duties. We luvs ya!:loveyou:

I don't think we should be putting up addresses of anyone from this trial.

No Arias trial tomorrow and Friday. The Aaron Hernandez murder trial begins with opening statements.
It is being live streamed on WAT and some Boston news sites. I think streaming begins @ 8:30am Eastern

I believe it's more for the "congregant/Bishop" sanctity. What you say to a Bishop in private is sacred. Unless it involves a felony, a Bishop is bound by confidentiality. And make no mistake, Bishops are very well read and can handle themselves incredibly well when the pressure is on. (Mitt Romney is one of the more public exceptions, he just doesn't "have that", and that may be part of the reason why his Alma Mater at BYU didn't contribute to his presidential campaign).

This is part of the reason many FBI and CIA employees are return missionaries. From a very young age, LDS are taught to play well with others of the LDS faith, learn to be a leader, be well read, have high morals and convictions, and be comfortable when addressing individuals and huge groups alike.

The attorney was there to advise the Bishop in case the questions were unethical for him to answer, as a witness for an incident that happened while he WAS a presiding Bishop. None of what he has testified to was "protected" by Church procedures. If Nurmi or Wilmont try to get into private matters of TA or Deanna, Vernon will NOT go there.
You are right Bernina, but also if Nurmi or Willnotshutup starts badgering the Bishop with repeated questions over and over again, he can step in and say asked and answered, which Juan should have done. This attorney will not let them treat the Bishop in this disrespectful way. I have been in court when the Judge has stepped in and told the prosecutor to move on when the clueless public defender just sat there. Judge Stephens is worthless. I wish all the witnesses for Travis had an attorney with them. Juan just doesn't protect his witnesses from this abuse and he should.

Does any one know if Deanna found love and happiness? Is she married, have a family? I read she works with very special children and she has a very special dog too��������. She is one special lady.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 21s21 seconds ago
On tape, Reid says Alexander didn't tell her about his sexual relationship with Jodi. She is asked if she knew about others. She figured...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Q- Would it surprise you Jodi wasn't the only one....Deanna- I figure there might be more but IDK #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 43s43 seconds ago
The voice doing the questioning sounds like former Arias attorney Victoria Washington. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 40s40 seconds ago
Reid says on tape TA didn't tell her about sexual relationship w/#jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 37s37 seconds ago
Q: Would it surprise you then it wasn't just #jodiarias he had sexual relations with?Reid Answer: I don't know.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s43 seconds ago
Willmott begging for a Perry Mason moment w/Deanna audio. Nothing salacious, Deanna just doesn't volunteer information. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Deanna tells Willmott "you didn't ask if I was having sex with Travis" #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM

This is why trial by tweet is an abomination. Which is correct? The full version with "I figure" or the short version that made it in to the transcript? Was the question asked twice? :tantrum:

Deanna tells Willmott "you didn't ask if I was having sex with Travis"

Said everybody in the universe apart from the DT and CMJA :happydance:

I don't think we should be putting up addresses of anyone from this trial.

That was me- didn't even think of the address- just the comment that he was a "nice guy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member