SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan wants examples of how Jodi was assertive in the sex tape #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 42s42 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias was talking about her sexual desires. She asked Travis to not have an orgasm until she had one.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says Jodi asks TA to not have an orgasm until she did Openness about sexuality together #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte going over JA and TA's sexual conversations, says it they show #jodiarias being assertive.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 28s29 seconds ago
Juan is now asking Dr. DeMarte about physical abuse. She says the only one who talked about the alledged abuse was #JodiArias.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
De says #JodiArias also requested TA hold off on 0rgasm so she could have one. Another display of sexual assertiveness.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
De is adamant that she saw no signs of physical abuse by TA to #JodiArias.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s52 seconds ago
De says she is surprised that #JodiArias wouldn't mention physical abuse in journals since she wrote SO MUCH in her journals.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58s58 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte found no signs or documentation of physical abuse and only one that info comes from is #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 24s25 seconds ago
De says she would have to rely on #JodiArias' consistency to determine whether or not DV accusations truthful.

I am just amazed the Alexanders haven't taken out a contract on this *****- she was flirting on the plane home after Travis' memorial service! aaaaaargh!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 48s48 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte says in order for her to find there was domestic violence, she would have to rely on the consistency of #JodiArias reporting.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
No mention of the violence in her journals and she mentioned a lot of things #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s49 seconds ago
De said #JodiArias was inconsistent w/other Dr.s.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
#Jodiarias was inconsistent to the psychologists regarding the abuse- DeMarte

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 59s60 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Reports were made regarding what Jodi said about the DV....sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Every time Judge Sherry Stephens says approach, I feel like we're all getting scolded in the classroom. #JodiArias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. DeSmarte driving the point making train home. Chooo choooo!

B89CysOIMAARVoV.jpg

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47s47 seconds ago
#JodiArias indicating that she acts rude and overbearing through tests w/Dr. De.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s48 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The most problematic issue for Jodi was acting rude and overbearing #jodiarias #3tvarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 57s57 seconds ago
Sandra Webber contacted @courtpio on Paul Sanders & accused him of recording the #jodiarias trial because his writings are so detailed.
1f636.png

2nd tweet - I think they should NOT be able to tell the/a Defendant "who" a doctor is working for, so they get a "real" diagnosis...

last tweet - hmmm... maybe just cause SHE can't type/write fast, doesn't mean everyone else can't... :gaah:

Jury is not present. Dr. DeMarte just got asked to sit outside by judge. #JodiArias

JSS reads outloud rule re: witnesses harming character of defendant. Nurmi insists again that Dr. De leave. JSS allows. #jodiarias

Nurmi asks again that witness leave the room. Judge S officially asks DeMarte to wait outside. #jodiarias

Nurmi is wanting Judge to consider some of this info is irrelevant and prejudicial to JA character and her mitigation #jodiarias #3tvarias

Judge SS reads a portion of case law: irrelevant and prejudicial evidence should be preculded in rebuttal of mitigation phase. #jodiarias

Dr. De leaves. Nurmi calls Dr. De's testimony an assault on #jodiarias' character. Nurmi says Dr. De calls JA a "total *****"

M ‏@EmsterChic 2m2 minutes ago
"Scandalous, character assassination of my client"- Nurmis words. #jodiarias

Nurmi says testimony about to be presented is a scandalous assault on #JodiArias' character.

Juan argues a cousin named Amy ACTUALLY said #JodiArias was "a total *****." Was snotty and sarcastic.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi is aruging that DeMarte's testimony is an assault on #jodiarias.

red bold - and what have they been doing with Travis' reputation? My god! :facepalm:

I'm confused. Defense is calling victim a pedophile, abuser, womanizer but witness calls #JodiArias a ***** and we call this scandalous.

JSS allows "total *****" testimony. Heck to the yes. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 56s56 seconds ago
Stephens overrules the objection. #jodiarias

Nurmi is saying this is mischaracterizing what Fonseca and Geffner testified too and this is an assassination on Jodi's character #jodiarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 53s54 seconds ago
Apparently someone called #jodiarias a "total *****" & it assassinated her character. Did they forget she assassinated a human being?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s57 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Judge finds the testimony is relevant! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Judge SS overrules Nurmi's objection. #jodiarias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m1 minute ago
Out of thin air convicted murderer #jodiarias calls her victim a rapist and pedophile via mouthpieces yet someone KNOWS her is silenced.

Judge overruled objection, testimony is relevant. Jury is back. #JodiArias

Juan asking De about cousin Amy. #jodiarias

re red bold - YAY!! Judge!! :judge:

okay... back to reading!

:wave:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 41s41 seconds ago
De explains that #JodiArias gave her inconsistent dates on accused abuse by TA.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte- There was lack of collaboration on the DV that was reported #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 16s17 seconds ago
Martinez and DeMarte explore other consistencies in #jodiarias statements to various psychologists, including DeMarte.

#JodiArias was inconsistent with dates when it came to alleged domestic violence

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s57 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
In Jan 2008 Jodi said she saw TA in a sexual act, to another psychologist she said it was Feb 2008 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Her testing was off. JA reported a lot of abuse to one female psychologist and said she was fearful of TA at all times #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hey guys, I haven't been on WS as much as I'd like lately, unfortunately, but trying to keep up.

So much of what we know about Travis has been told from one side of the fence. There is a lot of stuff out there for both of them, that when you sift through it and compare it, tells a story of its own. I spent a ton of time last year immersed in Oscar P stuff but the year prior, was all about Jodi. I'm back on the Jodi train again this year. Not sure what that says about me - perhaps I need therapy :) But my co-author (for the Oscar books) and I just wrote a booked called Audacity about these killers and the lengths they go for self-preservation. There are some really interesting insights in to Travis, religion, network marketing, etc as well in the book... all sorts of stuff that we looked at from all angles. If you guys want to check it out, it's up on Amazon and I can share a link. If not, that's cool too. I know everybody is a bit Jodi-ed out :)

I'm looking forward to reading the DeMarte testimony from today when I get home tonight. Was it good?

Hi Lisa :wave:
I do remember you. You had that awesome blog for us about Jodi and the trial!

DeMarte is still on the stand. We have only tweets from the courtroom ~
Welcome back!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 47s47 seconds ago
#JodiArias told DeMarte about 4 alleged domestic violence incidents. October 2007, January 2008, March 2008 & April 2008.

M ‏@EmsterChic 43s43 seconds ago
Oct 2007 Jan 2008 March 2008 April 2008- dates #jodiarias gave DeMarte of DV

Robyn ‏@robyns323 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte clarifies to the jury #JodiArias claims she saw Travis in a sexual act to another psych. However the date was Feb. 2008.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 28s29 seconds ago
#JodiArias said she looked and smelled like a goddess and was all over the men. Sidebar.

M ‏@EmsterChic 52s53 seconds ago
"Jodiarias said she was a goddess, smelled like a goddess...she was all over the men"... Worked at PP

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s47 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi told DeMarte it was pushing and shoving and she wasn't in fear Jodi told DeMarte about 4 DV incidents #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 31s31 seconds ago
DeMarte and Martinez are discussing inconsistencies in #jodiarias statements to all the shrinks. #typo

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nicole was a waitress at Purple Plum"JA said she was a goddess, smelled like a goddess, looked like a goddess. She was all over the men"

M ‏@EmsterChic 32s32 seconds ago
"She seemed very inappropriate with men"- waitress at PP of #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 28s28 seconds ago
DeMarte reads another remark from Purple Plum friends about #jodiarias being all over the young men.

Interview of co-worker: "#JodiArias said she was a goddess, smelled like a goddess, looked like a goddess." Nurmi objects. Approach.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 53s54 seconds ago
Co-worker says #JodiArias was all over men and was heavily distracted by men. Jurors take notes.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s45 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nicole- JA was all over the young men & couldn't stay focused. She was very inappropriate w/ men, she would sit and kiss Edgar. #jodiarias

Robyn ‏@robyns323 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias told DeMarte about 4 DV incidents.

M ‏@EmsterChic 56s56 seconds ago
Now reading letter #jodiarias wrote to TA family.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49s49 seconds ago
A waitress named Nicole said #JodiArias was inappropiate with men at work. She would kiss and hug them.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s48 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
She was very inappropriate with Edgar according to Nicole #jodiarias #3tvarias

Robyn ‏@robyns323 38s39 seconds ago
DeMarte's interview with a co-worker of #JodiArias claims Jodi said she was a goddess, smelled like a goddess and looked like a goddess.

Hi Lisa :wave:
I do remember you. You had that awesome blog for us about Jodi and the trial!

DeMarte is still on the stand. We have only tweets from the courtroom ~
Welcome back!

Hey Dmacky! :) Checking out the DeMarte tweets now. I've been following along at night via Beth Karas' website and from reading here too. At first it was weird not being able to watch the live stream, but I've gotten used to the tweeting. Jen Trial Diaries, Court Chatter and Wild are doing an awesome job too.

Laine ‏@Laine175 · 1m1 minute ago
So I think it right to say #jodiarias was well loved by her work colleagues employee of the month oops I mean goddess of the month hahaha!!!

:lol:

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 41s41 seconds ago
Be careful what you ask for #jodiarias def. team opening doors and dragging this out. A steamroller just rolled in and over your girl.

De says when she met w/#JodiArias, "JA had A CLEAR idea of what it meant to be an abuse victim."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s55 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
July 28th, 2008Jodi writes in her journal DV should be reported #jodiarias #3tvarias

The Purple Plum co-workers weren't kind about #JodiArias's antic regarding men.

DeMarte is saying Jodi had knowledge of DV and when she met with Jodi she had clear ideas on what it meant to be an abuse victim #jodiarias

Juan asking Dr. DeMarte about Sky Hughes. Sidebar! #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Martinez just asked DeMarte a question about Sky Hughes, who is sitting in the gallery today. Nurmi cut it off with an objection. Sidebar.

Robyn ‏@robyns323 47s47 seconds ago
Nurmi is asking to approach. #jodiarias

Juan asks DeMarte about the "*advertiser censored*" comment and mentions Sky Hughes...we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 32s32 seconds ago
Sky Hughes told Dr. DeMarte that #JodiArias was very upset because Travis called her a *advertiser censored*.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
Nurmi wants to approach. Sizzle. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez just asked DeMarte a question about Sky Hughes, who is sitting in the gallery today. Nurmi cut it off with an objection. Sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan asks DeMarte about the "*advertiser censored*" comment and mentions Sky Hughes...we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s20 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Sky explained to TA Jodi was hurt about being called a "*advertiser censored*" and Jodi confirmed what happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 16s17 seconds ago
The question was about #jodiarias upset about a supposed joke by Alexander calling her a *advertiser censored*. She had complained to Sky Hughes.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Sky Hughes told Dr. DeMarte that #JodiArias was very upset because Travis called her a *advertiser censored*.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 41s41 seconds ago
DeMarte interviewed Sky Hughes. Martinez says to tell what she said. Nurmi objects. Sidebar.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 39s39 seconds ago
Another sidebar for those of you counting. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 59s60 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
JA was on phone with TA and had requested to speak with his roommate. TA said roommate called JA a "*advertiser censored*" and didn't want to talk to her

K.Randle, PhD, LCSW
‏@DrKRandle The testimony were are hearing now is the true #jodiarias assertive, aggressive and not submissive & helpless DV victim

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 19s19 seconds ago
Now DeMarte relates that #jodiarias confided to Sky Hughes that she didn't like how Alexander only called late at night.

De discusses Sky Hughes conversation w/#JodiArias re: TA. JA complained TA only called at night. TA said it was bc she worked during AM.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Sky said the roommate never cussed or made comments like that and it was a joke. Jodi told her she was clear it was a joke #jodiarias

JA told Sky that she KNEW TA only called her at night bc she worked all day but she wanted him to call her during... #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s56 seconds ago
... the day anyway so she'd know he was thinking of her. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 57s58 seconds ago
On to Lisa Andrews, whom DeMarte also interviewed, and her discomfort at being touched in public. And how he criticized her being a teacher.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 37s38 seconds ago
Lisa A told De that TA never abused her. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s47 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Sky said she spoke to TA about him calling Jodi late at night because Jodi was offended by it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s52 seconds ago
Several jurors taking notes. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 48s49 seconds ago
Andrews told DeMarte that Alexander never abused her physically. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 35s35 seconds ago
Sky said Travis never abused #JodiArias. She also told Dr. DeMarte about the spying incidents.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 27s27 seconds ago
Lisa A tells De that #JodiArias broke in to TA's home one night when she was over.

M ‏@EmsterChic 59s59 seconds ago
Court tomorrow at 9:30 am #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi confirmed this but said she wished he called her during day to show he was thinking about her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 57s57 seconds ago
Court is done for the day. Trial resumes tomorrow at 9:30. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 51s51 seconds ago
From DeMarte's interview with Lisa Andrews: Andrews said #jodiarias once snuck into Alexander's house while she was there.

The only reason TA called #jodiarias late at night was because of Jodi's work schedule. And JA knew it. Not a booty call.

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Lisa Andrews spoke to DeMarte- Lisa said TA was just concerned about the pay a teacher would get not the career choice. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Robyn ‏@robyns323 4s5 seconds ago
Lisa Andrews says, #JodiArias broke into Travis's home one night while she was there.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11s11 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Lisa told DeMarte when TA and Lisa were in a house a light came on/ TA went to check it out it was JA who snuck in and was turning them on

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
All the sexual activity between them was consensual. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
*Lisa A suspected it was #JodiArias, TA went to check but returned & said it was not. Later TA admitted to Lisa that it was *JA in his home.

am-notU ‏@kittenmittens80 · 2m2 minutes ago
“@: Any minute now I expect #JodiArias followers to say "hey no fair! Jodi's isn't on trial, Travis is!"” LMAO!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
We are in recess until 9:30am tomorrow
Juan says the report from Det. Smith can't come in for a month but he will try sooner #jodiarias

OMG

We are in recess until 9:30am tomorrowJuan says the report from Det. Smith can't come in for a month but he will try sooner #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi discussing what he characterizes as ongoing misconduct in withholding info. He thinks state doesn't want to show Mesa PD report.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi says State is keeping evidence from them #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 38s38 seconds ago
Nurmi: "I believe the non-report is convenient for the state."

Robyn ‏@robyns323 46s46 seconds ago
Nurmi is in disbelief the state is withholding non-reports. We can't believe the defense would destroy a dead man to save #JodiARias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 49s49 seconds ago
Stephens just asked Martinez if he intended to call Det. Smith. Huh?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says all this *advertiser censored* on the hard drive is from a virus & this def just keeps dragging things up & then saying pros misconduct #jodiarias

Please don't make us wait another month for a witness to be ready. :pullhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member