Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernina,
Our cows are calving. Love this time of year. Little ones galvanting all over the pasture. Otherwise cows are pretty boring! We are lucky!

Bernina,
Our cows are calving. Love this time of year. Little ones galvanting all over the pasture. Otherwise cows are pretty boring! We are lucky!

Just popping in here before I turn off the computer for the day, but I was reading over at the retrial thread for today - and I don't remember reading these quotes from the tweets that Bernina posted! And by the way Bernina :gthanks: for all your posts!!

here are the quotes:

See you all tomorrow!!

:seeya:

They were there- POST 377: (I remember reading them and not on the other thread)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s36 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias would have had to think TA deserved to be murdered in order to emotionally do all this and act normal #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 35s35 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte #jodiarias' behavior after she murdered Travis Alexander indicates she believed he deserved to die. #Fox10Phoenix

Niner :slap:

"Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 20s21 seconds ago
DeMarte reads #jodiarias testimony that she made "no jury will convict me" remark because she planned suicide."

I don't believe she said that because she was planning to kill herself. I think at the time she really honestly believed she was so smooth with her story telling that she really would walk away a free woman!

I remember that interview, she said no jury would convict her because she was innocent. She really thought she could con her way out of it

I can't believe it's snowing again! :(
The plow guy had to come again today to plow the driveway (twice this week) and he said with the next snowstorm coming, he doesn't know where he is going to put all this snow. :scared:

:sos:

Is it :spring: yet? :(

lol YESorNo.. been AFK the last few days in and out.. but I did have a question for someone that posted days ago. They said that they couldn't open the door due to snow. Where I live, our doors open INTO the house. In the Northeast, do they open OUT? I thought very strange when I read that. That they could not open front door. Doesn't happen here even if 10 feet of snow.

LOL, wondering minds as down here, all doors.. front door opens IN to house.. hallwayIN to bedroom...etc.. open INTO vs. out.

View attachment 68750

Zuri is all in everyone's face, so it's hard to get her away from the camera!

View attachment 68752

You can see the gray hairs coming in, I so want to clip her, but that means blanketing her for the next 3-4 months. She's just a big fuzzy muppet right now!

View attachment 68753

This is Star and Han, they've been here for over a month. They are Evie's buds, the young gal who's been working with me on Kissy and moved into one of the rooms over at my son's house. Star is a mustang, and Han is a Quarter horse that Evie got at 6 weeks old. He's come a LONG way, now he's about 9 months old. A real wild child when she first picked him up, MAJOR issues. He's turned into a big sweetheart and loves Zubaz <-----hero worship, lol!

How beautiful, I love horses, it's comforting to me to see there innate beauty and innocence, especially here amongst all the evil we are all dealing with in this trial. Thank you Bernina. :)

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 49s49 seconds ago
8 sidebars. Halfway home. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 56s56 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- With regards to Bobby Juarez, do you know Jodi kept that relationship a secret?DeMarte- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 14s14 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi is objecting like crazy #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 34s34 seconds ago
Martinez asks if DeMarte knew #jodiarias kept her relationship with Bobby Juarez a secret. Yes.

B9BQ2S4IAAAwwgu.jpg

Re: bolded: this is an example of what I didn't get from BK's site. Don't get me wrong, I realize she doesn't have time to post every single thing. She is very good, I love Beth K. Just saying that this is why I am back and forth between here and the trial thread and BK. Something different to learn from all. Interesting. Not complaining at all, just grateful to have all these resources. Thank you everyone. :loveyou:

I am so so so happy that Det Flores got to witness this today. He has really worked hard on this case and deserved to see it.

lol YESorNo.. been AFK the last few days in and out.. but I did have a question for someone that posted days ago. They said that they couldn't open the door due to snow. Where I live, our doors open INTO the house. In the Northeast, do they open OUT? I thought very strange when I read that. That they could not open front door. Doesn't happen here even if 10 feet of snow.

LOL, wondering minds as down here, all doors.. front door opens IN to house.. hallwayIN to bedroom...etc.. open INTO vs. out.

I live in GA but my front door opens into the house, my storm door opens to the outside. My French doors to the patio open outward, although that was a special request of mine. Anyhooo

Bernina:

Thank you kindly for your beautiful pics and talk of horses. There are so many times that your posts about them bring a moment of relief and sanity among the twists of this trial.

My horse is my therapist (lol) and working with them (there are 5 others) is a joy.

Also thank you kindly for all the tweets. :loveyou:

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 41s42 seconds ago
Darryl B transcript post breakup "#JodiArias kept showing up/calling him." She initiated most contact. Would say she was "coming in to town"

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
JA would continue to show up & call Daryl, she initiated the calls and would travel to see him and ask to do laundry, eat or something else

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 39s40 seconds ago
DeMarte reading a document that indicates that #jodiarias was clinging and needy with ex-boyfriend Daryl Brewer. He was pulling away.

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Darryl says #JodiArias never overreacted. However, she was clingy & winey at times.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 55s55 seconds ago
#JodiArias jurors take notes.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Daryl would turn her down a lot and Jodi would be upset. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias was always in Daryl's space and she was needy and whiny. She would use a little girl voice #3tvarias

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 45s46 seconds ago
#JodiArias whispers to counsel throughout testimony.

I have to say that I'm more than surprised that Darryl Brewer confessed these things after what appeared to be him totally supporting the killer when he was on the stand. Did he finally wake up, or did he just fear her so much at that time that he was afraid to tell the truth about her.

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
2/4/2015 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 2/4/2015
2/3/2015 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 2/3/2015
2/2/2015 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 2/3/2015
NOTE: Motion to Preclude Testimony of Dr. Janeen DeMarte for Failure to Timely Disclose Report
1/30/2015 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 2/2/2015
NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE TESTIMONY OF MESA PD DET. SMITH FOR FAILURE TO TIMELY DISCLOSE REPORT PRIOR TO TESTIMONY
1/29/2015 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (001) 1/29/2015
1/29/2015 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 1/29/2015
1/28/2015 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 1/28/2015
1/27/2015 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 2/4/2015
NOTE: HEARING MINUTE ENTRY DATED 1-27-15 NOT TO BE OPENED WITHOUT FURTHER COURT ORDER...

1/22/2015 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 2/4/2015
NOTE: COPY OF EMAIL CAPTIONED: TIME TO VENT; COPY OF EMAIL DATED 4-19-13

1/22/2015 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 2/4/2015
NOTE: STATEMENT OF DEPUTY COUNTY ATTORNEY ERIC BASTA

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...EnkSnHI1IfhtoqsDyKxfmkJ5sH48d0uMar_Mx3Vyy3Bzk
-------------------------------------------------

Diagnosing Jodi:

"...Below is a collection of the tests given to Jodi as well as a link to explore what it means to have Borderline Personality Disorder. .."

http://www.thegoldpatrol.com/jodi-arias.html
----------------------------

The Stabby Arias Penalty Phase Retrial – The Hundred Million Sidebar Edition (filthy language)

http://reallybigmeandog.com/2015/02...-retrial-the-hundred-million-sidebar-edition/
--------------

Jodi Arias Trial Update 2/4/15 The Morning Session

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/02/04/jodi-arias-trial-update-2415-the-morning-session/

Jodi Arias Afternoon Session 2/4/15 : Borderline Personality Disorder

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/02/04...session-2415-borderline-personality-disorder/
----------------------

Jodi Arias sentencing retrial: doctor refers to Arias as a stalker

"...Dr. DeMarte painted quite a different picture, patiently describing Arias as an insanely jealous stalker who had borderline personality disorder, fixated on Travis, and couldn't let go, spying on him, confronting other girls he dated, and prone to manic episodes of extreme happiness and despair...."

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...g-retrial-doctor-refers-to-arias-as-a-stalker
-------------------

Good recap of yesterday's court happenings:

MORNING RECAP:

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/780167735392704

AFTERNOON RECAP:

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/780283778714433
-------------------

Lawrence's house of cards is falling:

a-falling-house-of-cards.jpeg

Link: https://boldandfab.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/a-falling-house-of-cards.jpeg
-----------------

B9CNX01IcAABn9Z.jpg

link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9CNX01IcAABn9Z.jpg
---------------------

I live in GA but my front door opens into the house, my storm door opens to the outside. My French doors to the patio open outward, although that was a special request of mine. Anyhooo

I believe that was me. Tickgram is right. The main door does open in, but the storm/screen door opens out and the snow had packed against it so I could not open it.

I hope the take away from all of this is you cant manage crazy. That if someone is doing these boundary violations you must
go No Contact. Put aside compassion caring guilt and protect yourself. No one suspected the murderer to be capable of such
Depravity. Its just so heartbreaking that the empty shell has inflicted so much pain. Her list of victims will just keep on growing.
She isnt finished yet.

My front door opens IN, but the screen door opens OUT, and my back door (with the dog door) to the yard and deck opens OUT (and doesn't have a screen door)- why? I don't know. :facepalm: That door is in my very small wash room and if the door opened in, the door would hit the washer on the right or the dryer on the left (the room is only 4' X 8')? Who knows.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 ·
As I sit here in the &#8234;#&#8206;JodiArias&#8236; courtroom, watching another paid witness, I wonder how many teachers we could have hired for the cost of this re-trial, or how many streets we could have cleaned, firefighters we could have equipped...

How Much for Ted Bundy’s Toenails? :scared:
Inside the world of “murderabilia.”

"...JODI ARIAS6 has also emerged as a big seller. She has her own website, which is just amazing to me. She even uses her victim’s name, Travis Alexander, in one of her art pieces claiming that all proceeds would be going to an undisclosed charity that helps children...."

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2015/02/04/how-much-for-ted-bundy-s-toenails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member