SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias is "suicidal" and "planned to be dead" yet is here fighting for her life after decimating Travis'. #******** #sicksociopath

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s57 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I nicked my wrist on accident like a paper cut and it stung so bad and I just sat there and couldn't bring myself to do it. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 55s56 seconds ago
Based on these statements, Dr. DeMarte diagnosed #JodiArias with borderline personality disorder.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 39s39 seconds ago
That was the end of her suicide plan.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I wanted it done, I wanted to be dead by TA's birthday-jodiariasDeMarte says her opinion is JA has Borderline Personality Dis...not PTSD

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 27s27 seconds ago
And say it with me everyone, SIDEBAR:) #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 17s17 seconds ago
19 #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says #jodiarias doesn't fit the criteria for PTSD #3tvarias #sidebar

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 16s17 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte reads account by #jodiarias while in jail that she tried to slit her wrists but couldn't do it. Wanted to die b4 Travis' b-day.

BBM

When I was seven (forty years ago) I was playing with my dads razor and slit my thumb open with the blunt edge. It doesn't feel anything like a paper cut and it pizzed blood everywhere. I still have the scar.

I need a refresher course.... did JA have a razor in jail and try to cut her wrists? "but it hurt" I thought it was somewhere else.

Or so the "liar" CMJA claims.

* we always have to back ourselves up when it comes out of CMJA's mouth...............99% of the time, it's gonna be a lie*

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 59s59 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte: #jodiarias does not have PTSD because she never experienced or witnessed trauma that could cause it.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 20s20 seconds ago
Check out our new DIAGNOSING #JODIARIAS chart at http://www.thegoldpatrol.com/jodi-arias.html

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Demarte is going over PTSD symptoms with juryShe's is explaining intrusive thoughts/nightmares/flashbacks #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 25s25 seconds ago
DeMarte says that #jodiarias does not meet the criteria for PTSD because she had no trauma and no flashbacks or intrusive thoughts.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8s9 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says Jodi didn't experience any of these It showed she didn't on the testing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 25s26 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte says there were no signs that #JodiArias had Intrusive thoughts.

I'm loving today! Juan and DeMarte could have had this whole trial done in less than a week

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s13 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias was describing positive thoughts with her negative ones and it doesn't fitJodi's nightmares were over the trial not the murder

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 46s46 seconds ago
For more in-depth #JodiArias coverage, listen here. http://www.iheart.com/live/550-kfyi-37/?autoplay=true&pname=622&campid=play_bar&cid=main.html …

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Avoidance- People usually avoid the physical act of things and Jodi didn't have this symptom #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 14s14 seconds ago
Now I know why the defense wants a surrebuttal. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The past experts say TA caused JA PTSD and Jodi wouldn't avoid him which most would do #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
Dr. De argues that #JodiArias doesn't have PTSD. Says letter to TA's family contradicts the actions of someone having PTSD.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias talked about him in her journals, attended memorial, and talked to news outlets after the murder #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte didn't observe any of these behaviors while she interviewed her & she also watched video tapes of Jodi....she doesn't startle at all

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 34s35 seconds ago
Martinez is finished cross-examination from defense is next. Sidebar first. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 36s36 seconds ago
Martinez is done. Stephens calls on defense to start cross. Nurmi asks to approach.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 33s33 seconds ago
20 #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s49 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
She doesn't have PTSD like Geffner stated according to DeMarte...Juan is done #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Evening recess back at 9:45am MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 45s45 seconds ago
Evening recess. Jurors return at 9:45 tomorrow. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 39s39 seconds ago
Judge has called evening recess. Court resumes 9:45am MT. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 35s35 seconds ago
Stephens just sent the #jodiarias jury home.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s36 seconds ago
Juan ends calmly. Numri wants the rest of the afternoon to prepare for his cross so we are done for the day. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 35s35 seconds ago
Court done for day just as prosecution ends direct exam of Dr. DeMarte. Cross-x tomorrow. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte adamant #jodiarias does not suffer from PTSD but rather has borderline personality disorder.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 48s48 seconds ago
Stephens is still on the bench.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
How do you feeeeeeeeellllll about Juan's rebuttal so far? #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 32s33 seconds ago
Nope, that's it.

Well, for those of you who took Steve Kraft up on the Sidebar Clown Car bet, there was 20 Sidebars...........I put my bet on 30.......Larry threw the call, guess he ran out of steam towards the end? Or he's reading the tweets!!!! Grrrrr!:gaah:

Lol! :floorlaugh:

How does the defense get the night to prepare for cross? Is this a real trial?

How does the defense get the night to prepare for cross? Is this a real trial?

There was only about 15-20 minutes left, guess Larry needed time to find his mojo........if it still exists at this point.

You've got rebuttal, surrebutal, and maybe sur-surrebutal. Crazy, huh, but it gives both sides to counter any "open doors" the other side presents.

It's Arizona!!!!! Now I'm even saying it!

Today was the best day ever in this trial :)

[video=youtube;Mxklb2Sef6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxklb2Sef6w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Well, for those of you who took Steve Kraft up on the Sidebar Clown Car bet, there was 20 Sidebars...........I put my bet on 30.......Larry threw the call, guess he ran out of steam towards the end? Or he's reading the tweets!!!! Grrrrr!:gaah:

Lol! :floorlaugh:

I went with 25 *shakes fist in Nurmi's general direction*

Oh, let me mark my calendar for that show.... NOT!! :gaah: I am truly sick of all these reality shows - let's get back to cowboys!! Yi Haw!!

sorry... back to reading... :pcguru:

Just pondering what is going through those poor jurors minds. Out of ALL of them surely SOME of them have watched *advertiser censored* at one point and may still. Are they asking themselves....'So the defense is telling me that if I am brutally murdered, the fact that I watched *advertiser censored* will assure no true justice for my death?' Seriously. Next it will be, well your honor, the slaughtered man was addicted to reality shows. He deserved to die but my client doesn't. What the F is the difference??

Wonder what was the date of this message between Travis and Reagan? He says he broke up with JA over a year ago in that message! Wow.
I read on the other thread that the date of the texts was May 18, 2008. Same day he wrote his last blog post and 10 days before the killer stole her grandpa's gun.

And, judging from yesterday's photo, she gets to have her eyebrows waxed while in jail, not to mention a salon haircut that is kept up even during a long trial?

That's a salon job? Good they work in jail, cause that would be criminal anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela