SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 13m13 minutes ago
#JodiArias prosecutor #JuanMartinez continues dozens of objections during sent retrial Wed in Phoenix. Psych on stand

B-Jk7ArCAAAsjU8.jpg

Dmacky, will your insurance cover this?

I know when we lived back East we wrapped the outside faucets with towels and even tapped them. I can't imagine the mess in that super cold weather.

I would not turn off the heater but that is JMO. I don't know. I don't think you are going to get it warm enough in that weather to cause it to mold for a while.

I think your best bet is that wet dry vac or get a company in there ASAP. They may be able to travel to your home even if you can't get out.

Good luck!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 13s14 seconds ago
Geffner goes on to say that as a psychologist you have to be licensed for at least two years in AZ before you can supervise others.

Hmmm... Odd thing to say since the good doc is NOT licensed AT ALL in Arizona. Only California and Texas (now, don't mess with Texas) :wink:

Surely Juan will catch that?

I am overwhelmed...I went to my basement this morning and water was all over my carpet! It was coming from the pipe where the water hose outside is hooked up. I removed my hose in the fall, turned the water spigot OFF both INSIDE and outside. :confused:
I have spent the day soaking up water with towels, blankets and anything else I could find.

I have 3 fans running down there and a space heater (it's in a safe place) It's so damn cold here and tomorrow will be even worse. - 25 wind chills. I don't know what to do!!!! I don't have a Wet/Dry Vacuum or shop vac or whatever the're called.
I need Bernina to come and fix this!

Oh man!!!!!

You've got a busted pipe somewhere!!!! Do you know anyone with a sump pump?

Gosh no. That was in 2010. Maybe I can find the receipt. I was so mad and upset that it kept happening. I remember that my husband had someone come in to seal the basement the last time and that was costly though. I will ask him tonight if I can't find the receipt. We got a couple of quotes and then went with someone a friend knew. But they were from Louisiville.

You don't have to do that Curious, it's not going to be about the same amount anyway from 5 years ago. But thank you for your offer!

I'm not planning on staying here very much longer. This is way to much house for me to take care of. My kids are grown and it's just me and one daughter living here. I want to find a condo....I just HATE the thought of moving!! It's so much work.

The last jury didn't like "snark" from the docs, I don't think they'll like it this time around either.

Psychologists being smart azzes? It just doesn't fly. "Slime Alley", "Time out", etc, ..........gah. These docs are supposed to be above that.

DeMarte is far more professional than these quacks, with both the Pros and Def.

Nope.....

If you can find where the water is coming from, maybe there's a shutoff valve on the "run" before the crack, bust, leak. Just DON'T turn the water off for the whole house because you just might have a bunch of pipes freeze up on you!

Could it be from lines to your washing machine? Those have a tendency to go because there's not water flowing on and off, like sinks, tubs, and toilets.

This kind of stuff always happens when you've got other things you want to do.
Grocery stores used to rent those Rug Doctors, they'd be OK to suck water if you can't find a Shop Vac. Try a local equipment rental place too.

That really sucks, Dmacky, I feel for you BIG TIME!!!!!

She's trying for Casey Anthony's trial look, and a similar outcome, but not gonna' happen! It just looks like an ill-fitting girl's blouse and looks stupid on her. She's not gonna pass for virginal anymore...

...just makes you wanna punch her in the face, huh, LinusK?:gaah:

A Blast from the past, I just laughed so hard reading it this morning.
I'm quite sure, y'all being the experts in sleuthing..probably already found it but I just now read it LOL.

Dr. Samuel's bartering for his expert opinion In New Jersey.
Jodi Arias Psychologist Sanctioned In New Jersey
Psychologist Richard Samuels was sanctioned by the New Jersey State Board of Psychological Examiners in 2000 after two people, identified only by their initials in the document, complained he made a child custody recommendation without examining the mother and "bartered services with [an individual in the case] so that [they] received psychotherapeutic services from respondent in exchange for respondent receiving dental services" from them, the document says.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/14/jodi-arias-psychologist-sanctioned_n_2881222.html

I scared the bejesus out of the horses, walking out on crutches with a plastic bag on my splint, when I gave them lunch, lol!

Yep, I know, stay off it, but the BF is NOT here right now, and he forgot to turn out the one in the stall, the whole "alzheimers" deal, and that was after he came back home this morning because he forgot his wallet. I REALLY can't afford to be laid up....grrrrrr!
And I'm doing laundry right now........carp, carp, carp. At 66, he doesn't understand the concept of sorting whites, darks and colors.
I could use a huge box of Calgon right now, you want some, Dmacky?

frabz-calgon-take-me-away-468df9.jpg

I scared the bejesus out of the horses, walking out on crutches with a plastic bag on my splint, when I gave them lunch, lol!

Yep, I know, stay off it, but the BF is NOT here right now, and he forgot to turn out the one in the stall, the whole "alzheimers" deal, and that was after he came back home this morning because he forgot his wallet. I REALLY can't afford to be laid up....grrrrrr!
And I'm doing laundry right now........carp, carp, carp. At 66, he doesn't understand the concept of sorting whites, darks and colors.
I could use a huge box of Calgon right now, you want some, Dmacky?

frabz-calgon-take-me-away-468df9.jpg

Very few men can grasp the concept of "sorting". That's why they have gf's and wives. LOL

dMackey, this happened to my parents when a tree went through their roof. I think you probably need a company to come it to sop up the water and use the giant fans. Don't forget you probably have padding under the carpet. In mom's house they pulled up the wet carpet so the padding could dry and then stretched to put back down. It took a couple of days. A plumber might be a good idea also to find the burst pipe. Is water still leaking?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 28s28 seconds ago
Geffnner insists that #jodiarias reported two instances of domestic violence. He claims Martinez doesn't understand the tests.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 12s12 seconds ago
#JodiArias said she was scratching #Travis but stopped because she didn't want to hurt him. This is day of the murder.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9s9 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi told DeMarte she was scratching at Travis's face during the choking but didn't want to hurt him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yeah, that's believable. She didn't want to hurt him by scratching him, so instead she shot him in the face, stabbed him and slit his throat. :facepalm:

I'm surprised she isn't demanding a freshly pressed shirt and she wore that wrinkly thing.

All of the trial clothes they've put her in have been a major fail!!! The styles aren't modern, flattering, neither are the colors they are choosing. These clothes are only marginally better than jail clothes. Nothing that makes her look attractive in the least. Is that their goal, to get you to feel sorry for her because of her ugly wardrobe???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M