SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the trial clothes they've put her in have been a major fail!!! The styles aren't modern, flattering, neither are the colors they are choosing. These clothes are only marginally better than jail clothes. Nothing that makes her look attractive in the least. Is that their goal, to get you to feel sorry for her because of her ugly wardrobe???

The other day, I thought of Mary Winkler...I know I know, why????? huh lol

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Now we are talking about internalized anger that can be "seething with violent outbursts" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner doesn't exactly agree with this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11s11 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The computer spits out 20 things that's a possibility and then the psychologist needs to look further at this possibility to see if it fits

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13s13 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner doesn't believe this profile fits #jodiarias #3tvarias

"Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Now we are talking about internalized anger that can be "seething with violent outbursts" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner doesn't exactly agree with this #jodiarias #3tvarias"

ummm... Really??? What planet is this man from?

Dmacky,
i didn't find any paperwork. I called a neighbor we had back then because he also had trouble with basement ay same time but I got his voicemail. My hope is that my husband remembers tonight. I will sure let you know. If I find out more, I wll send you a PM.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 31s31 seconds ago
More tests displayed for the jury. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says Jodi tested low for dominance and hostility #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 15s15 seconds ago
Willmott asks question and Dr. Geffner says turn the page and I'll tell you. Lol #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 22s22 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias tested below average for aggression #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 58s58 seconds ago
This chart is being displayed in #JodiArias courtroom.

B-J4IztCMAAgzlv.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s49 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
On the anger scales she's average Irritability is average Anti Social Attitude is below average #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s27 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Antisocial behavior is elevated but that's due to her history and the killing of Travis Alexander. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 11s11 seconds ago
Geff is a pro at talking directly to jury in hopes of keeping them engaged in regurgitated testimony. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 56s57 seconds ago
Answers Willmott's questions by turning his entire body towards jury. Talks with hands. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says Jodi has had 2 incidents in 15 years with others #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 38s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Dr. Geffner back on witness stand. Giving jurors mini-lecture re: #jodiarias mental illness.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 39s40 seconds ago
Dr Geffner says tests of #jodiarias show significant signs of abuse & he continues to bash Dr DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says the one person that has complained about Jodi is Travis regarding stalking etc.. and that is key. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 16s16 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
No one else is reporting this kind of behavior according to Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dr. G., the killer stalked Travis. Maybe the other dudes did not have the nice house and nice income.

How do you know there were only 2 incidences in 15 years???

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias has bossy face on as Geff attempts to discredit Dr. De.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi talking about kicking in walls, windows and doors and how her anger hurts others wasn't looked into by DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
When Geffner asked Jodi about it she said she told Travis this to just make him feel better about himself #jodiarias #3tvaris

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18s18 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says this behavior wasn't in #jodiarias history #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s49 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says Travis was the one angry and this is why Jodi sent this email to him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 42s43 seconds ago
Jury very respectful in engagement with Geff. Their eyes move continuously back & forth towards Willmott & Geff. Like ping pong. #jodiarias

Geffner is calling DeMarte biased and she's fitting data in to make her opinion work. #jodiarias #3tvarias

She's trying for Casey Anthony's trial look, and a similar outcome, but not gonna' happen! It just looks like an ill-fitting girl's blouse and looks stupid on her. She's not gonna pass for virginal anymore...

She would however, pass for vaginal :giggle:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s50 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says DeMarte made up her mind ahead of time and that's just not how you do this. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 31s32 seconds ago
Dr Geffner accuses Dr. DeMarte of "confirmatory bias"-ignoring evidence that did not support the State's case againt #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 41s42 seconds ago
Meanwhile in #jodiarias, Willmott and Geffner continue to deconstruct Janeen DeMarte's testimony, which he calls "confirmatory bias."

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 47s48 seconds ago
Geff suggests that Dr. De's opinion & testimony is biased. & she determined her opinion w/o investigating entire picture. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Now onto the co workers at the Purple PlumGeffner says Jodi is not assertive or aggressive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dmacky, good news. My old neighbor called me and told me the company was B-Dry, in Louisville.
Just remembered though, that we have a friend on this side of the river who does this also and I totally forgot him. :(. I feel so bad. I know so many who have used him and love his work. Don't know the name of his company but I am sending you a pm, with his number. Great guy and a real Christian. (that means a lot to me)

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 43s43 seconds ago
Willmott says it's important to use all the statements, not just some of them. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s36 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says you can't just pick some of the statements out from these co workers you have to look at whole picture #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 41s42 seconds ago
Steven Alexander is here, as well as Sam and Tanisha. Someone sitting on #JodiArias' side is literally barefoot right now.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte stated there was no DV in the relationship between Jodi and Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner doesn't exactly agree with this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11s11 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The computer spits out 20 things that's a possibility and then the psychologist needs to look further at this possibility to see if it fits

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13s13 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner doesn't believe this profile fits #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oppsie there goes their "snapped" defense :blah:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 11s11 seconds ago
Geff is a pro at talking directly to jury in hopes of keeping them engaged in regurgitated testimony. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 56s57 seconds ago
Answers Willmott's questions by turning his entire body towards jury. Talks with hands. #jodiarias

Geffner says Jodi has had 2 incidents in 15 years with others #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 38s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Dr. Geffner back on witness stand. Giving jurors mini-lecture re: #jodiarias mental illness.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 39s40 seconds ago
Dr Geffner says tests of #jodiarias show significant signs of abuse & he continues to bash Dr DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says the one person that has complained about Jodi is Travis regarding stalking etc.. and that is key. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 16s16 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
No one else is reporting this kind of behavior according to Geffner
#jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM - isn't it noteworthy that the person who complained about CMJA's stalking etc...is now dead because she murdered him?:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member