SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. G., the killer stalked Travis. Maybe the other dudes did not have the nice house and nice income.

How do you know there were only 2 incidences in 15 years???
So because Lisa didn't report the stalking means it didn't happen???

If you don't want to watch the video of Dr. Jill Hayes being questioned, this article was great.

hahaha the interaction of Dr. Hayes and Jennifer Willmott.

When defense attorney Jennifer Willmott tried to get Dr. Hayes to agree that the summation tables were important and that the directions for the test gave instructions on how to prepare summation tables, Dr. Hayes disagreed. She more than disagreed she told Jennifer that she, Jennifer, was completely wrong.

Dr. Hayes, then went on to say that she had called the psychological resource center, which is responsible for selling and distributing the test, spoke to them and was told that the summation tables were unnecessary and were only generated by computer scoring.

Of course then Willmott tried to make Dr. Hayes out to be inexperience....

Once again, Dr Hayes had the masterful last word. “I knew that they were not of value but this is a capital murder case and I wanted to be completely sure.” Jennifer was mired in her own ineptitude. It was a capital case, Jodi’s life is on the line. How could she criticize Dr. Hayes for wanting to be completely sure? Should she even go there? She chose to move on.

She then went on to the post-traumatic stress test, you know the one where Jodi lied about the trauma.

Dr. Hayes did something that no other prosecution witness could do, she made it clear why the test would be invalid and was invalid because Jodi lied about the seminal traumatic event.

sheesh It's so good...

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-dr-jill-hayes-last-witness-for-the-prosecution/

Again, if the killer suffered such horrific abuse from Travis, why did she go see him 2 months after she moved away from him???

I have to do something at 4, I hope something of real value develops soon.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58s58 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Interview with a co worker from Purple Plum #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 23s23 seconds ago
After a long side bar, more objections. It's gonna be a long afternoon. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 50s51 seconds ago
Interesting bullet points on screen about #JodiArias working at Purple Plum. Matt from PP says she would space out at work, they'd snap her

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 31s31 seconds ago
sidebar #9. Halfway there. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 45s46 seconds ago
back in to reality with "Hey Jodi!" Geff says this is a sign of trauma. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
He said Jodi would zone out, she would have a blank stare. Everyone at bar would notice it. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 22s23 seconds ago
Martinez vigorously objecting and interrupting Willmott questions about DeMarte. She asks for a sidebar.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 19s19 seconds ago
After long sidebar exhibit 943 was admitted. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 9s9 seconds ago
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Gary from Purple Plum bullet points now on screen. [/FONT]#jodiarias

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]​Folks, we are a mere 57 exhibits away from 1000.........[/FONT]:facepalm:[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 24s24 seconds ago
Willmott brings up interviews with #jodiarias former co-workers at the Purple Plum restaurant in Yreka. One said her personality went flat.

ild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m1 minute ago
Geff interprets Gary saying #JodiArias was quiet as another sign of trauma.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s54 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Owner of PP said he knew Jodi when she was 17 and when she worked for him then she was normal #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Another talked about her being attentive and good with customers but that she would come out of the rest room looking like she was crying.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The second time in 2008 she was different. She was unemotional and she appeared very flat #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 49s49 seconds ago
"#JodiArias always dressed nicely. Had regular male clients. Nice person." Gary from the Purple Plumb.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds agoPhoenix, AZView translation
Geffner says this supports trauma symptoms #jodiarias #3tvarais

Quiet is a sign of trauma???? I guess I have suffered tons of trauma because I am quiet and yet somehow I managed not to brutally murder anyone.

Narcissists are masters at manipulating people.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Mangr of Casa Ramos: Jodi was respectful & attentive but she became very distracted and she looked as if she wanted to cry a lot. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
She would go to the bathroom and come out like she had been crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi was nice and appropriate with customers. She had some regular male customers that would come in when she was there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says DeMate needed to consider who the people were she was relying on her data points from #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 3m3 minutes ago
Gary says #JodiArias was never sexual with clients. Willmott asks if people that say otherwise were interviewed post arrest. Answer: yes.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 2m2 minutes ago
Did I just hear that someone hired #JodiArias as "a hiking guide"??? A jack of all trades, people.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
More contradictory statements from co-workers at the Purple Plum....One says they never saw signs of #JodiArias manipulating men.

A co worker at Vantana says Jodi was never sexual and acted appropriate all the time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Another co worker from Vantana says Jodi was never manipulative with men #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott points out these are different statements than what people said about JA from the Purple Plum #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s19 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
WIllmott also points out those people from the PPlum were interviewed after this murder happened.(weren't they all??) #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member