SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 16s17 seconds ago
Power & Control graph on screen. Geff goes over each explanation and discusses how it relates to #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says Jodi's journals were critical to see the change in her over time...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 33s33 seconds ago
I'm gonna need a long vacation after all of this. Good thing, I'm the boss. Already approved my vacation request. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Her ex boyfriends and friends said Jodi changed after meeting Travis...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 9s9 seconds ago
Geffner says yes, there could be secondary gain in a person trying to escape the death penalty in court.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner is leaned over the witness box, pounding his fist on the desk, facing the jury as he speaks #jodiarias #3tvarais

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 16s17 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jury is note taking #jodiarias #3tvarais

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 41s42 seconds ago
As Geff expresses that #JodiArias didn't manipulate answers on tests that confirm graph desc, she frowns kind of defeated. Looks at jury.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13s14 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan objects this is a narrative while shaking his head and judge sustains #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
We are walking through all the reason #jodiarias is a victim right now according to Geffner #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 16s16 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan objects again for "narrative" it's sustained #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Juan objects and is on a roll, several sustains. That means, don't talk beyond the scope of the question. Lol #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s55 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott asks about TA apologizing to JA...Geffner laughs and says "OH I forgot that one!" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says if he wasn't doing something wrong he wouldn't have to apologize #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 20s21 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner is playing with his mustache. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says there were patterns of deception from TA on gchats, emails and messages #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 14s15 seconds ago
Geffner back on contradictions of what he tells other people about #jodiarias and what he tells her to have sex with her.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 37s38 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner pulls out the 30-year-old virgin card. #JodiArias And goes on to say, we all know he had sex with other women.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 19s19 seconds ago
Geff discussing everyone TA slept w/& hints that we don't even know everyone he slept with. Uhm, we have a pretty good idea GEFF. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 17s17 seconds ago
re: today's sexual mores "It's hard today to say today what's normal," says the chatty Dr. Geffner. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 29s30 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says Travis is being private about what he's doing. Starts to elaborate. Juan Objects, sustained. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s29 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says we only know about sex TA had between Jodi and Deanna but there could be more we just don't know #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 50s51 seconds ago
Defense has TMI'd the victim's personal life pretty hard. I doubt we're missing anything. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 43s44 seconds ago
Now we're into well-trodden territory: Travis Alexander's prolific sex life. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott-Is not sharing your sex life normal? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 28s29 seconds ago
Again, "These are the only ones we know about there could be more..." Re: TA's sex life. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s47 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Well males sometimes boast about their sex lives. What TA was doing was talking about sex with many women....here comes the sexting chart

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 31s32 seconds ago
We've had way more exciting cell phone ringers go off in this courtroom. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 13s14 seconds ago
Now we see a bar graph depicting Travis' various squeezes back in the day. #jodiarias Geffner: Travis was a player. Repetitive?

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 31s31 seconds ago
Geff says TA was deceptive to allow women to think he had his V Card. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says this is more than being secretive about a sex life. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 34s34 seconds ago
Geffner says Alexander was deceptive when he told women he was a 30-year-old virgin. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 32s33 seconds ago
Once again we are back to the T-Dogg biz against backdrop of Travis, the 30 year-old virgin. Geffner: tension in his life #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 12s12 seconds ago
JW brings up interview w/Steven Alexander in 48hrs about 30yo virgin. He's not been here for weeks, why do when he's here? Harsh. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 35s36 seconds ago
We've got another chart up of all the women Travis dated. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA wasn't telling each of the women he was sexting others & that he was carrying on sex talk with them. (What single guy tells women that?)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18s19 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA told women he wasn't having sex and they would be the one. He was being deceptive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 14s14 seconds ago
Okay, a lot of this is repetitive so legal experts, I'm confused. The surrebuttal is supposed to refute new evidence, right? #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA was telling people he was a virgin...even his own brother...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 22s23 seconds ago
Willmott asks Geffner how *advertiser censored* on Alexander's computer is relevant. Confirmation of things she said; indication of what he does.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14s15 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The *advertiser censored* is important b/c of the child allegations JA made about TA. Then they find *advertiser censored* on computer& it's important & fits into a picture

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner- TA was under pressure about people finding out things he didn't want them to know, finances, the *advertiser censored* #jodiarias #3tvaraias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
This increases the abuse and can be dangerous and lethal-Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 52s53 seconds ago
#JodiArias pinching her cheeks as Geff says he disagrees w/De re: a sexual assault being associated w/PTSD

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Now for the jury questions that DeMarte got.....If a person doesn't remember the trauma can it still be damaging #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte..if no memory no PTSD...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner- That is wrong....your body can react and be qued...like people coming back from combat #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 6s7 seconds ago
My Spanx are too tight. This day is too long. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan objected and said DeMarte testified to that...the body reaction...judge overrules and let's Geffner continue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 55s55 seconds ago
A graph Geff made of all of the girls TA texted while with #JodiArias remains on the screen. Has been up for 20+ minutes.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s36 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juror question of DeMarte- Without having training in Daps how can DeMarte testify what Geffner did? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 32s32 seconds ago
#JodiArias is cold and puts her cardigan over her arms.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte- It was clear to see Geffner's mistakesGeffner- You can't just read about a test. You need trained. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
sidebar 16. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 50s51 seconds ago
Sidebar #16 for those of you counting. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Will asks if you can read a manual on other tests and be trained....Juan objects this is beyond the scope of rebuttal and we have a sidebar

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 34s35 seconds ago
Done for day. Tomorrow 9:30am #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 24s25 seconds ago
We are done. See you back tomorrow at 9:30 am.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Court is in recess until 9:30am MST tomorrow #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner- TA was under pressure about people finding out things he didn't want them to know, finances, the *advertiser censored* #jodiarias #3tvaraias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
This increases the abuse and can be dangerous and lethal-Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 52s53 seconds ago
#JodiArias pinching her cheeks as Geff says he disagrees w/De re: a sexual assault being associated w/PTSD

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Now for the jury questions that DeMarte got.....If a person doesn't remember the trauma can it still be damaging #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte..if no memory no PTSD...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner- That is wrong....your body can react and be qued...like people coming back from combat #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 6s7 seconds ago
My Spanx are too tight. This day is too long. #jodiarias

Dr g needs to hang out at a vet center~~people coming back from combat do remember~~they just don't like to share with those who may not get it. Dh never spoke of what he saw or went thru but you could tell.

I also went thru several years of infertility ~~ bated having to document when we had sex

Bless you, Bernina. I could not sit still to witness the tweets as they came in today. I kept taking breaks. What a boring defense strategy. But what do they do when they have nothing better? I suggest.... just shut up and sit down.

Thanks y'all for all the tweets today.

Enjoy the rest of your day / evening~

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 31s32 seconds ago
We've had way more exciting cell phone ringers go off in this courtroom. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 13s14 seconds ago
Now we see a bar graph depicting Travis' various squeezes back in the day. #jodiarias Geffner: Travis was a player. Repetitive?

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 31s31 seconds ago
Geff says TA was deceptive to allow women to think he had his V Card. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says this is more than being secretive about a sex life. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 34s34 seconds ago
Geffner says Alexander was deceptive when he told women he was a 30-year-old virgin. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 32s33 seconds ago
Once again we are back to the T-Dogg biz against backdrop of Travis, the 30 year-old virgin. Geffner: tension in his life #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 12s12 seconds ago
JW brings up interview w/Steven Alexander in 48hrs about 30yo virgin. He's not been here for weeks, why do when he's here? Harsh. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 35s36 seconds ago
We've got another chart up of all the women Travis dated. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA wasn't telling each of the women he was sexting others & that he was carrying on sex talk with them. (What single guy tells women that?)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18s19 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA told women he wasn't having sex and they would be the one. He was being deceptive #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm not sure about any of you, but I didn't read "Travis Alexander banged a bunch of broads, and because of that he deserved to die" as being one of CMJA's mitigating factors. Why is any of this BS relevant??????

:gaah:

This is infuriating and Dr. Geff should be ashamed of himself. Hope he enjoys the small fortune he's earned off of this trial. :facepalm:

Sorry, kids, I just couldn't STAND it anymore!!!!!!

old-fart.jpg

Feel free to snag it and give Dr. G thinning hair, a bald spot, whatever!!!!!

*no pic link, just 5 minutes in Photoshop by me...........grrrrrrr!*

Bless you, Bernina. I could not sit still to witness the tweets as they came in today. I kept taking breaks. What a boring defense strategy. But what do they do when they have nothing better? I suggest.... just shut up and sit down.

The defense had no reason to go where they went. The old doctor didn't need to either. And ol' CMJA was just sucking it up.

Sorry, kids, I just couldn't STAND it anymore!!!!!!

View attachment 69643

Feel free to snag it and give Dr. G thinning hair, a bald spot, whatever!!!!!

*no pic link, just 5 minutes in Photoshop by me...........grrrrrrr!*
Much better! That's what he should look like. Not trying to be a Spring Chicken.

I'm not sure about any of you, but I didn't read "Travis Alexander banged a bunch of broads, and because of that he deserved to die" as being one of CMJA's mitigating factors. Why is any of this BS relevant??????

:gaah:

This is infuriating and Dr. Geff should be ashamed of himself. Hope he enjoys the small fortune he's earned off of this trial. :facepalm:

Right there with you, Rhozwen.........

How can these people live with themselves (the paid experts)??? The brutal murder of a young man because of some deranged wacko, does not justify murder.

This retrial is beyond disgusting.

Won't be long now til she's locked up for the rest of her life, Kensie.

Bad girl, bad girl, what ya gonna do when they come for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove