SIDEBAR #43 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias mother Sandy seems calm as she and JA sister Angela talk in court to friend Donovan #abc15

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 1m1 minute ago
We don't know if the jury is doing lunch or deliberating so we are waiting to see if they leave #jodiarias

And one for humor....

Tori Nicholson ‏@ToriNicholson2 2m2 minutes ago
All #jodiarias ever wanted was a big house, close neighbors, and to be watched over the rest of her life. Soon she will have THAT!!! LOL

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 5m5 minutes ago
Verdict watch began 11:45am MST. #jodiarias

And one for humor....

Tori Nicholson ‏@ToriNicholson2 2m2 minutes ago
All #jodiarias ever wanted was a big house, close neighbors, and to be watched over the rest of her life. Soon she will have THAT!!! LOL

Start packing killer. You will be moving soon. The sooner the better!!!

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 10m10 minutes ago
I'm putting the odds at 6:5 for LWOP in #JodiArias sentencing. Women outnumber men on the jury and historically women skew away from death.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 17m17 minutes ago
Jurors have begun deliberating in #jodiarias. Final jury is 8 women and 4 men. They are deciding whether Arias receives life or death.

This has been one of the most emotional days for me Was waiting for something horrible to cause another delay. I am glad the jurors lasted, and I hope they have an easy time getting along in their deliberations. They have been through so much already.

:heartbeat::grouphug::praying::beats::waiting:
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Sam and Tanisha are huddled together on the front row sobbing. :( #jodiarias

Bless their little hearts!

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 3m3 minutes ago
Hey #JodiArias jury...

giphy.gif

Another for humor....

DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 1m1 minute ago
#Jodiarias...#Jury has the case..1st thing.."Define Deliberation Schedule"..taking a cue from the Judge.."They'll begin NEXT Weds..9:30am"

Another for humor....

DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 1m1 minute ago
#Jodiarias...#Jury has the case..1st thing.."Define Deliberation Schedule"..taking a cue from the Judge.."They'll begin NEXT Weds..9:30am"

No no no no.

Trial Talk Live ‏@TrialTalkLive 1m1 minute ago
We are still waiting to see if we find out the jury schedule and if they're going to lunch. No show time set #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978