SIDEBAR #43 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the felon even get it....she will be behind bars forever? I don't think so.

I think she gets it thus her lies, lies and more lies.

I've thought about that at every trial~~i would be shaking.

Sociopathic stone cold killers don't shake, apparently, unless it's with righteous indignation.

I'm hoping for a verdict by the end of Thursday. Please.

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias gets teary-eyed as judge reads jury instructions after final closing argument by defense. #LifeOrDeath
Embedded image permalink

Travis Alexander Tribute. We are always behind you Alexander family.

[video=youtube;I2f7omzfKlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2f7omzfKlk[/video]

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
When the jury has a question judge Stephens will answer in writing. We will not know. # secrettrial #jodiarias

Knowing JSS, she'll write down the verdict, seal it and won't reveal it.

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias gets teary-eyed as judge reads jury instructions after final closing argument by defense. #LifeOrDeath

B-tsc_eVEAAXLXv.jpg

where are her fake tissues? :(

Does the felon even get it....she will be behind bars forever? I don't think so.

I don't think she really gets it! Its all a show to her. Reality just doesn't happen on The Planet of Arias! But.. She'll get it soon enough!

Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi gives final closing argument to save the life of #JodiArias Wed in PHX. Now up to jury

B-ts0XxUUAAdxAO.jpg

It is so hard to believe that again we are in Verdict Watch. I do think we will have a verdict this week. Much as I did not like a lot of what Mr. Nurmi said he did a very good closing this morning in his actual fight (the parts without the bashing of persons connected to the trial and the victim) for Life for his client.

I do believe we will not have a hung jury, some of them know the out come of the last trial and will share that for those who do not know. I do feel so sorry for jurors 2 and 13. Juror 1 made it on the jury and she is the one who was discussed the most on this forum. It just seems hard to believe that this jury also will hang. It will be so frustrating after all this time and huge expense.

I believe the verdict will be for LWOP, I will be totally shocked if the vote is the DP. I feel for the Alexander family and I do understand as far as I can without walking in their foot steps. At least Jodi will die in prison and hopefully that will be of some comfort to them.

My emotions are all over the place and I cannot begin to imagine what the Alexander family must be feeling. Take care everyone. Thank you for allowing me to share as it is not an easy thing for me to do in public.

The diva gets one more public appearance when verdict is read, then the stage will be pulled out from under her.
Oh gawd....Please tell me she won't be allowed to do interviews again with someone bringing in her makeup.

See I think she is really crying and its because it's about her now...what will the jury decide about her so I think real tears BUT only when its about her.

Prosecutor #JuanMartinez leaves bench conf after objecting during defense closing argument in #JodiArias sent retrial

B-ttfnWUcAADSqg.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Jurors went to lunch at noon so we will report when they return #jodiarias

See I think she is really crying and its because it's about her now...what will the jury decide about her so I think real tears BUT only when its about her.

She's not crying, IMO.

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias defense attorney Kirk Nurmi makes a final plea to the jury to save the life of convicted murderer, Wed.

B-ttKDDUsAA0m3P.jpg

To the moon missy:jail: :facepalm:

B-tsc_eVEAAXLXv.jpg

where are the fake ters? I enlarged it and still see nada

Dana Withers ‏@margust1124 1m1 minute ago
From FB's Love for Juan #jodiarias

B-tuUzQUYAAicbm.jpg

#JodiArias looks back at her mother in the gallery during defense closing arguments. Her life or death now up to jury

B-tuEP_UAAAF4nj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member