SIDEBAR #43 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Majority of #Jodiarias jurors just walked back in from lunch, headed back to jury room. Not all 12.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Majority of #Jodiarias jurors just walked back in from lunch, headed back to jury room. Not all 12.

Heck if they haven't even really started, given their schedule, I don't see how we get a decision before next week. :gaah:

gclong ‏@gclongw 53s54 seconds ago
Wait! Did the jury just get themselves organized AND get back to the jury room from lunch in an hour and 20 minutes? Good start! #jodiarias

So back from lunch about 1:30 and they quit @ 4:30 today. They have about 3 hours to do a poll and then start discussing...

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 56s57 seconds ago
All the jury has returned from lunch #jodiarias

All this jury has to do is decide if the mitigating factors are met, right? The only one I can easily give her is "no prior criminal record" that we are aware of. How hard can it be for them to go through them? First jury took 15 hours over 4 days (I think that is what I read on the Retrial thread). Hopefully, this will go quicker.

I am still torn over DP or LWOP. Which one will cause her more suffering? :dunno: She adapts to her situations too easily. For the family, I hope for DP. I don't want her or her team to feel they "won" , so that would work for me. She deserves it. For worst punishment .... ?? She deserves no more free handouts for appeals! She should have no more rights or freedoms, just hard labor and reminders every day.

How blissful if a DP is reached today. Jodi won't like a quick decision.

HLN and Joey Jackson talking about the trial right now

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 8m8 minutes ago
Did research. #JodiArias will spend at least two years in solitary cell in max security. But there are 3 levels of max. More...

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 7m7 minutes ago
Lowest level she can earn in max allows her job and group recreation. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 6m6 minutes ago
DOC guidelines for Max security and privileges. #jodiarias

B-t4m85W8AAZg8_.jpg

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 6m6 minutes ago
#jodiarias will go directly to Perryville prison from courtroom if she gets death. If life, could be same day or day after.
---------------

ETA: can't read the DOC guidelines Troy posted so here is the full director's instructions: (scroll down for charts)

"...This Director’s Instruction is being implemented to facilitate a process that requires inmates in maximum custody
to work through a program utilizing a step system providing the opportunity to participate in jobs, programs and
other out of cell activities. Based on behavior and programming, inmates may progress from controlled based
housing to open privilege base housing where movement outside a cell is without restraint equipment....

https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/policies/DI/DI 326.pdf

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 9m9 minutes ago
Another good document here from AZ DOC explaining classification of inmates. #jodiarias

B-t6dUMXEAE_k40.jpg

:escape: She ran away so she didn't have to sit here twiddling her thumbs. It would be too hard on her without the tweet repeats. Or she is off making another fencing structure or dismantling an engine or ...... you know our Bernina. Gotta keep busy, that girl.

Great comment!

Which comment are you referring to?

Hit "reply with quote" instead of just "reply" and it helps us know what you reply to. Just be sure you start typing AFTER the last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem