SIDEBAR #43 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering how atthelake is doing. She may have snow in Atlanta, and she's on the north side which gets more. Check in with us! Atlanta comes to a halt with that kind of weather. :)

AURGH!!!!!

Crazy_Harry2.jpg

I would like to thank the idiot on the backhoe several miles down the road who cut a TRUNK LINE for phone and internet service!!!! GAH!!!!! So checking in and now I'mma gonna read my silly head off!!!!

Pic courtesy of down time with Photoshop!!!

Welcome back! Lots of folks were worried about you.

I'm
AURGH!!!!!

View attachment 70085

I would like to thank the idiot on the backhoe several miles down the road who cut a TRUNK LINE for phone and internet service!!!! GAH!!!!! So checking in and now I'mma gonna read my silly head off!!!!

Pic courtesy of down time with Photoshop!!!

Yay! You are ok! Happened to me also. Living in the country means a lot of great people but some yahoos!

Yesterday my cat stayed outside more than inside on a miserable rainy day, then came in and has been asleep in his litter box (clean litter in it) for 12 hours or more. What does that mean? Is he sick?

Relieved to have you back, Bernina! Idiotic backhoe driver, indeed.

I got new eyeglasses Monday ...... and now everything is too blurry!! When it rains, it sure pours.

Yesterday my cat stayed outside more than inside on a miserable rainy day, then came in and has been asleep in his litter box (clean litter in it) for 12 hours or more. What does that mean? Is he sick?

new kind of litter? fresh scent, like fresh sheets.... ahhhhh

I really don't have a clue why he would do that. sounds strange

Spellie, sorry to hear about your FIL. Was he hurt? Hope everything goes well at the hospital. Keep us posted.

I've never seen him asleep in the litter box. He does have favorite places to sleep but this time he chose the closet and box. Looks like he spit up a little in there. No, not new kind of litter.

Spellie, sorry to hear about your FIL. Was he hurt? Hope everything goes well at the hospital. Keep us posted.

Thaks daisyd. I honestly don't know. They are doing an MRI tonight, bro-in-law is with Mom. He fell in the garage, but I don't even know if she was outside with him or he went alone. He has no balance, and neuropathy -- cannot feel his lower legs and feet at all. He should not be wandering around like she lets him without at least watching out for him. Anyway, if he hit his head I suspect a concushion, tho I can't say that happened. MIL was a psych nurse, but she is no source of info.... gaaah

About your cat, daisy .... something may have really scared him out in the bad weather. He may be scared and anxious, and the box is his safety zone. Just a thought. I hope he is all right in a day or two.

Wondering how atthelake is doing. She may have snow in Atlanta, and she's on the north side which gets more. Check in with us! Atlanta comes to a halt with that kind of weather. :)

:floorlaugh:!!!! I just came on to post about the eagles in the snow as I follow them religiously, then to swim upstream to catch up and I see this. IT.WAS.NOT.SNOW that shut us down last year for which our lovely southern city was made a mockery of by everyone else in the US :giggle: It was 1" of BLACK ICE on the highways.... but hey, makes a good story as you are right, us southerners like to sit inside and look at the weather in the comfort of our jammies and slippers sipping on an alcoholic beverage ! :)

Right now... not too much on the ground. Not enough to make a snowman, or a lovely walkway like I showed for YesOrNo's house.

Bless your heart for thinking of me :wink: :seeya:

I've never seen him asleep in the litter box. He does have favorite places to sleep but this time he chose the closet and box. Looks like he spit up a little in there. No, not new kind of litter.

daisymae:
Was there a lot of thunder right before he went in there?
If you have some obvious symptoms of "something", use this link http://www.merckmanuals.com/vet/ and type it in with "cat" or "feline" before or after the symptom.

Spellbound: I got glasses for the first time back in November, still not used to them!!!!! Hope all goes well for FIL!

YorN, Chelly, and the rest of the crew: Sorry about skeerin' ya guys!!!!! Finished reading and looks like no verdict yet, I didn't want to "peek" just in case! LOL!

Johunt: Thanks for picking up the tweets, you jumped right in without anyone even saying a thing! (are you psychic? lol!)

Atthelake: SAFE JOURNEY!!!!

I'm never going to live this down with YorN!!!!:truce:

Okay, Bernina has been found, safe and sound so I can relax now. I worried about you more than the jury today; I'm so glad all is well.

It was vandals!!!!!! Grrrrrr! Now ya can't even believe the phone company's recorded messages!!!

http://www.kpho.com/story/28202256/centurylink-working-to-fix-northern-az-outage?autostart=true

28202256_BG2.jpg

28202256_BG3.jpg

Is he sneezing or got a temperature? He could just have stayed up all night and be tired. Our cat, Mia, started spitting up the food we usually give her so we've changed it and she's fine again now.

Oh wait! Have you got rats and mice around there? Our cat, Dopey, caught three huge rats in the last few days if your cat has been biting on a rodent he may be the worse for wear.

Calling it a day.........see you peeps in the morning!

Hope the Alexander's are surrounded with love.............:grouphug:

We probably will get a verdict tomorrow. FIL fell and is at emergency right now. It looks like we will be at hospital tomorrow. I will take my tablet and pop in when I can.

Oh Spellbound, hopes and prayers your FIL is going to recover and be well. :hug:

Where are you in SC? It's pouring here in Charleston.

Hi daisy, the only time we were in Charleston was several years ago and it was pouring rain, it was in the spring. Have always wanted to go back in fair weather so we could spend more time and enjoy the area more. Does it rain a lot there ? :seeya:

Glad you are safe Bernina. When I saw your excuse, I mean explanation, for being AWOL I was going to say "likely story". Then I saw the evidence photos of men at work. So, the verdict is Not Guilty and you are free to go......but not until a JA verdict is reached.

Hold on to those photos for the next time you need an excuse.........LOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem