SIDEBAR #43 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite twitterer- he's usually so funny :)

DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 7m7 minutes ago
#Jodiarias #Jury Room..."Look you said you could kill her...she's a killer, and if you can't kill her, why did you say you could kill her".

That is funny :giggle: I don't remember seeing his tweets here before. I also get a kick out of the WAT tweeter, I don't know his name, but is he a reporter for one of the news channels or something ? Either way, he's always making me laugh :)

That is funny :giggle: I don't remember seeing his tweets here before. I also get a kick out of the WAT tweeter, I don't know his name, but is he a reporter for one of the news channels or something ? Either way, he's always making me laugh :)

he's not a reporter, just a funny guy

While we wait:

[video=youtube;n9IkeyPzWAk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9IkeyPzWAk[/video]

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
Jurors deliberated for 3 hours and 20 minutes today #jodiarias #3rvarias

They just posted in the verdict watch thread that the jurors went home for the night. No verdict today.

That's it for today :(

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 3m3 minutes ago
No verdict today in #JodiArias Jurors are going home....

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m1 minute ago
Jury in #JodiArias will resume deliberations at 9:00 MST tomorrow morning NOT 9:30

finley295 ‏@westiegrl99 1m1 minute ago
#Jodiarias on "Snapped" on the Oxygen Channel tonight at 8pm.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
I think these 12 want to re-create the murder as much as they can with the evidence they have. Deliberations could take awhile #jodiarias

:(

We probably will get a verdict tomorrow. FIL fell and is at emergency right now. It looks like we will be at hospital tomorrow. I will take my tablet and pop in when I can.

I think we'll need a sticky for the links for trial video (when it is released)

I'm just gonna hafta :princes::princes::princes: Bernina for making us worry when she gets back to the Sidebar :(

Bernina is still not back?? I hope eveything is ok. Dang now you got me worried. :(

I figured she ran out to feed the critters, but she would have been back by now.
Anyway, Bernina.....when you read here you will know we were concerned by your absence. You need to let us know where you are all all times until verdict is announced.

Bernina! Phone Home!
:heartbeat:

:tyou: for all the tweets Bernina (where ever you wondered off to, hope all is well!)

:lookingitup: links and info was at our fingertips, all from the amazing research of YESorNO.

You guys made this thread possible, and the retrial bearable - :takeabow:

I am thinking that as soon as verdict is announced, we can begin watching the trial from the beginning on the links that have been provided. Right?

Troy Haden said that they (who he works for) won't be releasing the whole lot because "who would want to sit through that many hours of trial?" so they'll do an edited package.

We probably will get a verdict tomorrow. FIL fell and is at emergency right now. It looks like we will be at hospital tomorrow. I will take my tablet and pop in when I can.

:prayer: A prayer to take care is on your way Spellbound :grouphug:

Oh and also, Troy Haden has 45 minutes of raw footage of his interview with CMJA that he did with her after the last trial. They're going to show it on Fox10's youtube channel tomorrow.

Still very cold here, but at least no snow. :)
Here in .SC we are having a monsoon of rain mixed with some ice. Very tricky weather here.

Troy Haden said that they (who he works for) won't be releasing the whole lot because "who would want to sit through that many hours of trial?" so they'll do an edited package.
Hopefully not all nurmi and wilmont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member