Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy retweeted
Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 7h7 hours ago
Travis' one true love, Deanna Reid, holding the closest thing to a child Travis would ever have, his pug Napoleon.

B_EtdnbU0AEPykg.jpg

I love pugs! Coolest personality! Don't miss the shedding but miss the Zoey :( .

I have been notified of issues this morning (screen freezes and sluggishness)

Tips to help yourself:

reduce the number and file size of images that you attach, if it is animated it is going to be a bigger file size.

Do not include images when you quote a post

change your settings so that you lower the amount of threads/posts per page, I have seen some that have actually increased this to 200 posts per page :facepalm:

change your settings so that signatures are turned off.

DO NOT follow advice of some to use an , there can interfere with javascripts causing issues with the forum.

Some people may only have a couple gigs of memory. I have seen many pages where somebody posts a huge file size graphic, then it gets quotes a couple of times, then a few animated gifs, add the 1/4 gig just for the code to put it all together. CRASH

In Germany you can buy lotions especially made for those kind of problems. Ingredients are: AQUA - UREA - CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE - LANOLIN - DIISOSTEAROYL POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIMER DILINOLEATE - GLYCERIN - MAGNESIUM SULFATE - PANTHENOL - SODIUM SALICYLATE - CAMPHOR - ALLANTOIN
Sorry for the capitals. Couldn't be bothered to retype... It has 25% urea which seems to be the important part.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 8m8 minutes ago
#JodiArias is brought to special cell in courthouse every day to await verdict. Brought by SWAT-like jail team.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 5m5 minutes ago
Some of the jurors are here. They brought some food & snacks. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias is transported to courthouse every day by herself with heavily armed team. For her protection, and to combat any escape attempt.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Another juror has arrived. I like how dedicated they are, some wearing earphones to make sure they don't hear anything. #JodiArias

Bag Balm with socks at night, sometimes the pharmacy has small grren tins of it next to the cash register, seriously, do pharmacy even have cash registers anymore? LOL! I HATE shoes, only had cracked feet when I was on antibiotics............and now with this stupid Aircast.

Cold and wet today. Had hail earlier.

Re-lit my candle.

I'm going to say "DP today" unless someone brings another crockpot with them!

Re-watched Troy Hayden's en-edited interview yesterday with CMJA. Wonder if the jury got to see that? (No mitigation, no drug/ alcohol/sexual abuse, and then CMJA says teenage girls tend to hook up with guys who are like their dads <------subtle jab at Troy, IMO)

Urea, aka .... pee. Yes, a component of urine. I've used urea-infused lotions before. Maybe we should just tinkle on our feet. lol

Please excuse me....in an even more than goofy mood than usual today. Impatient for justice!

Usually that comes from pregnant horses. Strivectin has that in there products as does Rogaine...........fun fact.........I can see you are all laughing...............:laughing:

Yep, I use pee infused Strivectin, LOL!

Monica Lindstrom &#8207;@monicalindstrom 5m5 minutes ago
The average time for execution after sentence in AZ is 12 years. #jodiArias @kikili247

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 3m3 minutes ago
6 jurors are here now. #JodiArias All of them dressed nicely.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Half the juror's arrived. The blond female with a mom that's a psychologist and has DV in background has looked stressed for days #jodiarias

Katie Conner &#8207;@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
Jurors are walking in for day 3 of deliberations for the #JodiArias sentencing trial #TravisAlexander #abc15

Usually that comes from pregnant horses. Strivectin has that in there products as does Rogaine...........fun fact.........I can see you are all laughing...............:laughing:

also used in teeth whitners.

Back in the 90's a buddy and I had a tanning lotion we sold to salons "Barrier Reef" and "*****in", both contained urea.

I'm not laughing! I buy this stuff called Stria Smooth...same ingredients/lower price. Nice on crinkly ol' skin like mine. :)

I've heard the listerine/vinegar foot soak is good, but for general maintenance, scrub your feet with soap and a brush every day. Use a pumice stone on your heels. Get some heel balm from Walgreens or some other store and apply it every day. I live in the desert, where cracked heels are unavoidable without maintenance--and I mean cracked to the point where they're bleeding. I've been through this. You don't need to put bags on your feet. :therethere:

I have been doing all you suggest here, but nothing worked until the AmLactin. What works for some, apparently does not work for all. :dunno: No heel balm worked, pumice stone helps.

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 3m3 minutes ago
6 jurors are here now. #JodiArias All of them dressed nicely.

Hey now! That sounds promising.

also used in teeth whitners.

Back in the 90's a buddy and I had a tanning lotion we sold to salons "Barrier Reef" and "*****in", both contained urea.

Did the tanning lotion work? Hey, I've got fair skin, always looking for something different with a high SPF, lol!

Tweets are starting.... thank you so much Bernina! Just hope the verdict does not come while I am at the dentist. I will be mentally yelling at the tech to hurry up!

Did the tanning lotion work? Hey, I've got fair skin, always looking for something different with a high SPF, lol!

People loved it, one product which cost us 80 cents to make we sold for $25 wholesale, it was $49 by the time it hit the shelves for an 8 oz bottle. Salons would order cases and cases at a time. and do it again the next week.

It was not a sunblock but an accelerator. Sunblocks make health claims requiring approval by the FDA, no thanks.

ETA: out of business now. My buddy got into customers credit cards so I bolted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member