SIDEBAR #44 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to throw out there again, for any of yall with the cracked feet, try baby foot. you can get it on Amazon. My nurse that does my botox also recommends it. Lust look at the pics under the review and that says it all. http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Foot-Easy-Lavendar-Scented/dp/B00461F4PA

I had the same problem...my daughter bought me a Micro Pedi and boy does it really work....made the bottom of my feet baby bum smooth and soft!!! Coconut oil is awesome and has so many uses, you can google it to discover the many beneficial applications. Costco has the best prices for both...at least here in Calgary AB

Dry cracked feet? You can google this and will find a few variations as to amounts of product to use.

Warm water and white vinegar. If you have nail fungus use apple cider vinegar.

1 cup vinegar to 2 gallons water. Use a plastic container big enough for your feet. Soak for 15 minutes twice a day.

I use real warm tap water and just pour some vinegar in. I gave up measuring. I have been doing this for over a year because of damage to the nerves in my feet. It helps so much!

My friend uses 1/4 c Listerine (any kind), 1/4 c vinegar (any kind), and 1/2 c warm water. Soak your feet twice a day.

Google "vinegar and water for dry feet" and see some pictures.

Hope this helps everyone out. It is 'cheap' and works. You can start to use a pumice stone right away and see the results. I use a paper towel and just rub.

DRY FEET...read the above....it works and it is something people have in their houses daily!

Cathy retweeted
Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 7h7 hours ago
Travis' one true love, Deanna Reid, holding the closest thing to a child Travis would ever have, his pug Napoleon.

B_EtdnbU0AEPykg.jpg

I was just going to suggest Vaseline. I know some people don't like it because they don't think it's 'natural' and it doesn't 'really moisturize' but personally, I think it's amazing. I normally use oils (coconut--have them freshly made here, olive, rose) rose water, fruity potions, milk cream etc. for my beauty needs but I like Vaseline as well.

Vaseline with the sox is great.... its cheap as well... my momma taught me that trick... supposedly you can do it with hands as well... I have yet to try coconut oil, but intend to try it !

Cathy retweeted
Travis' one true love, Deanna Reid, holding the closest thing to a child Travis would ever have, his pug Napoleon.

B_EtdnbU0AEPykg.jpg

But her bought Linda Ballard a ring. And then there was Lisa. I think he was too young to settle down and was forced to try to decide by 30. But that is just me. All three ladies are special. Nothing like the murderer who caught his eye.

Thanks Spellbound. Just lit my candle.

Good Morning all. Still buried at work but I will stop whatever I am doing when the verdict comes in - today, tomorrow, next week.

Snow has melted suppose to be 70 degrees tomorrow - now the weather is getting tornado-ish.

Vaseline with the sox is great.... its cheap as well... my momma taught me that trick... supposedly you can do it with hands as well... I have yet to try coconut oil, but intend to try it !

My mom used vaseline to take make up off and then smeared it all over face at night. Between the vaseline and those prickly rollers ~~ what a sight at night!

Thanks Spellbound. Just lit my candle.

Good Morning all. Still buried at work but I will stop whatever I am doing when the verdict comes in - today, tomorrow, next week.

Snow has melted suppose to be 70 degrees tomorrow - now the weather is getting tornado-ish.

Tornado -tish ~~good times. Not! Take care

Gotta get to work - will check in later. I am on pins and needles!!!

have a good one!!

Hi, I am here and ready to see whats going on. Oh I hope for a verdict today. (Me and 50,000 other people.) I am so glad we will see the verdict given! I want to see her face when its read. She thinks she will get LWP.. I am sure of that. I don't see it. LWP really doesn't exist anymore in AZ. AZL. explained it all. They don't have a board for it to begin with. LWOP no automatic appeal!! DP, so long !!
NEWS~on HLN earlier. ISIS is mad at Twitter for I believe shutting out messages for them. Threatened the owner. Hope it's not disrupted today. Those ISIS people need to croak!

Cathy retweeted

B_EtdnbU0AEPykg.jpg

Awww, Naps looks like a sweet old man! And Deanna is such a lovely, loving, caring lady.

Good morning, you fine Sidebar-ders! Hoping and praying for a resolution today. Sending blessings to the Alexander family and all those in their corner.

I was just going to suggest Vaseline. I know some people don't like it because they don't think it's 'natural' and it doesn't 'really moisturize' but personally, I think it's amazing. I normally use oils (coconut--have them freshly made here, olive, rose) rose water, fruity potions, milk cream etc. for my beauty needs but I like Vaseline as well.

Again my mom had the best looking skin, & she credited to vaseline. (Sidenote~~ her daughters didn't follow this regimen because daughters. We also don't go near pinesol or lysol--;()

Zoey, what is beer looking skin? :gasp:

I was just going to recommend coconut oil. I just started using it because my skin is so dry. Yuk. I have read good things about coconut oil. I am also starting to take a teaspoon a day. It is suppose to have many benefits including boosting your metabolism and it is suppose to be a healthy fat. And know that I have said that, I am going to take a spoon full.

What does it taste like?

Sending out a heartfelt thanks to YESorNO, Bernina, LinasK, LC, and Curious in Indiana :loveyou:

Thanks, LinasK, but my feet are too dry and I have to keep them moist. I use lotion twice a day with bags for an hour or two, and let them dry out else I would have foot fungus. :) They are peeling and cracking and the lotion helps a lot, but would like to try other lotions. Will look in Kohl's next time I'm there. Thanks! Menopause was 14 years ago?

I've heard the listerine/vinegar foot soak is good, but for general maintenance, scrub your feet with soap and a brush every day. Use a pumice stone on your heels. Get some heel balm from Walgreens or some other store and apply it every day. I live in the desert, where cracked heels are unavoidable without maintenance--and I mean cracked to the point where they're bleeding. I've been through this. You don't need to put bags on your feet. :therethere:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo