SIDEBAR #44 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets are starting.... thank you so much Bernina! Just hope the verdict does not come while I am at the dentist. I will be mentally yelling at the tech to hurry up!

Don't yell when she's got that nasty little pick in her hand!!!

What do you all use for a face moisturizer? After I had to have a hysterectomy my face has been horribly dry! I've tried everything, Clinique, Olay, Vaseline, coconut oil, even Crisco :giggle: Nothing helps! Vaseline will soak in my face after a couple of hours! Anyone have any ideas?

What do you all use for a face moisturizer? After I had to have a hysterectomy my face has been horribly dry! I've tried everything, Clinique, Olay, Vaseline, coconut oil, even Crisco :giggle: Nothing helps! Vaseline will soak in my face after a couple of hours! Anyone have any ideas?

Strivectin...........started using it because years of depression play havoc on my skin, and it rolled over through menopause, gah! Works pretty good, I *might* go through 2 tubes a year, so it's worth the price!

Psst: Hey, Dmacky!!!!!:loveyou:

Hi, I am here and ready to see whats going on. Oh I hope for a verdict today. (Me and 50,000 other people.) I am so glad we will see the verdict given! I want to see her face when its read. She thinks she will get LWP.. I am sure of that. I don't see it. LWP really doesn't exist anymore in AZ. AZL. explained it all. They don't have a board for it to begin with. LWOP no automatic appeal!! DP, so long !!
NEWS~on HLN earlier. ISIS is mad at Twitter for I believe shutting out messages for them. Threatened the owner. Hope it's not disrupted today. Those ISIS people need to croak!

BBM I am soooo ready for a verdict already!!

Nore, I hope your puppychild is doing well. My brother had to put his Buster on Digoxin and Lasix for CHF and it did wonders for him. I am hoping the same for yours!

Clancy Talbot ‏@Clancykt 52s52 seconds ago
Nearly 7yrs ago Travis was taken from us Its time for justice Pray for a just verdict Pray for Alexander's #jodiarias

B_GwDWdU8AArx7P.jpg

h35960482

Will be so glad when we don't have to look at her miserable kisser again.

I've heard the listerine/vinegar foot soak is good, but for general maintenance, scrub your feet with soap and a brush every day. Use a pumice stone on your heels. Get some heel balm from Walgreens or some other store and apply it every day. I live in the desert, where cracked heels are unavoidable without maintenance--and I mean cracked to the point where they're bleeding. I've been through this. You don't need to put bags on your feet. :therethere:
Amen to that janx. I think we live in the same desert. My feet get a good defoliating every day and a generous application of Aquaphor or Vaseline w/coconut oil every night at bed time.

Hi everyone :wave: who thinks we'll get a verdict today? Hope the killer finally realizes her life is about to change. Today of all days my Internet is down so I'm having to fallback on my iPad , its connected to my cell phone service which I thankfully still have. :) It is really slow though, Yes, I know I'm :whining:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatsDom