SIDEBAR #44 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, LinasK, but my feet are too dry and I have to keep them moist. I use lotion twice a day with bags for an hour or two, and let them dry out else I would have foot fungus. :) They are peeling and cracking and the lotion helps a lot, but would like to try other lotions. Will look in Kohl's next time I'm there. Thanks! Menopause was 14 years ago?

Daisy, I have tried every lotion I can find and what I just found with good results is called AmLactin Ultra. I got mine at Walgreens and it is also available through Amazon. Probably at most pharmacies/drug stores, maybe Walmart, Meijer,CVS, etc. Try doing a search for AmLactin Ultra Hydrating Body Cream for your area.

I did not find it with the regular hand/body lotions, I asked the pharmacy area and they told me where it was on the shelves. Pricey, but not terrible, and it goes a long way.

Most often before this would glob huge amounts of regular Vaseline and put on heavy socks at night. Worked good for the deep cracks, but was messy. The AmLactin is not overly greasy and I don't need huge amounts. No nasty smell. Baby smooth (nearly) skin quickly. My feet can be fine, then suddenly a crack starts and it hurts! This has been a blessing.

Good luck. If you do try it, please let me know how it worked for you.

So, what is the thinking here on the sidebar? I always forgett ot come over her out of force of habit on the verdict watch thread. Do people still report tweets? What's going on over here? I don't knwo if I wanna flip back and forth between the 2 threads.

have you tried baby f00t? I have a friend that swears by it and my botox lady sells them . I am gonna do it when I have time off from work because apparently it gets pretty gross with the molting but feet are crazy pink and newborn like after.

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Foot-Easy-Lavendar-Scented/dp/B00461F4PA

Thanks, LinasK, but my feet are too dry and I have to keep them moist. I use lotion twice a day with bags for an hour or two, and let them dry out else I would have foot fungus. :) They are peeling and cracking and the lotion helps a lot, but would like to try other lotions. Will look in Kohl's next time I'm there. Thanks! Menopause was 14 years ago?

So, what is the thinking here on the sidebar? I always forgett ot come over her out of force of habit on the verdict watch thread. Do people still report tweets? What's going on over here? I don't knwo if I wanna flip back and forth between the 2 threads.

I flip between the two, but the Sidebar is the easiest to follow. When court is in session mostly we have Bernina or Yes/No posting a bunch of tweets from several tweeters at one time, so we aren't getting a jumble of them, scattered through several posts. It keeps things in order for us to follow easier, I believe. And we have little chit chat while we are getting tweets. On breaks, sidebars, and she court is over we let loose with our thoughts.

Hard to to say which way I believe it will go, and I am torn as to what I want. Personally, I do believe she deserves DP, but to be able to drag it on and on and on with appeals will be annoying to the max. I would like to see her locked away forever with no privileges and no sunlight at all..... or for the DP to be enacted quickly, which never happens. Prisoners have too many rights.

JMO

My right foot is dry and cracked too, apparently from a combo of decreased circulation and medications. Thanks for mentioning the creams. Nothing I have tried has helped and I am too embarrassed to go get a pedicure. Getting old just sucks sometimes lol.

I start out in the Sidebar when I come late and need to get caught up, it's much slower moving and mostly tweets, then switch to the main thread when I can keep up. I go back and forth when I want to finish catching up.

My right foot is dry and cracked too, apparently from a combo of decreased circulation and medications. Thanks for mentioning the creams. Nothing I have tried has helped and I am too embarrassed to go get a pedicure. Getting old just sucks sometimes lol.

My doctor prescribed Ammonium Lactate cream, which was expensive. The AmLactin cream also has it in it and worked just as well for me. I love it!

I flip between the two, but the Sidebar is the easiest to follow. When court is in session mostly we have Bernina or Yes/No posting a bunch of tweets from several tweeters at one time, so we aren't getting a jumble of them, scattered through several posts. It keeps things in order for us to follow easier, I believe. And we have little chit chat while we are getting tweets. On breaks, sidebars, and she court is over we let loose with our thoughts.

Hard to to say which way I believe it will go, and I am torn as to what I want. Personally, I do believe she deserves DP, but to be able to drag it on and on and on with appeals will be annoying to the max. I would like to see her locked away forever with no privileges and no sunlight at all..... or for the DP to be enacted quickly, which never happens. Prisoners have too many rights.

JMO

I flip between the 2 as well and find this group to be far easier to follow too. There are fewer interruptions and I feel like I'm hanging out with a group of friends over here... even though I'm relatively new to posting I've been hanging around awhile. = )

I want cmja to get the DP but, I'm not counting on it. I think after the last trial I have accepted she may get LWOP and whether I like it or not.. I'm not on the Jury! ; )

If there is a verdict tomorrow, I expect it to come between 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm EST. I have a dental cleaning appointment then. :scared:

Haha... I was thinking just the opposite.. I'm home all day tomorrow soooo.. it probably won't happen. lol

Good Night Folks! I will see you all tomorrow. Hopefully we will find out what's to become of cmja before the day is done.
Dream Sweet!

Dry cracked feet? You can google this and will find a few variations as to amounts of product to use.

Warm water and white vinegar. If you have nail fungus use apple cider vinegar.

1 cup vinegar to 2 gallons water. Use a plastic container big enough for your feet. Soak for 15 minutes twice a day.

I use real warm tap water and just pour some vinegar in. I gave up measuring. I have been doing this for over a year because of damage to the nerves in my feet. It helps so much!

My friend uses 1/4 c Listerine (any kind), 1/4 c vinegar (any kind), and 1/2 c warm water. Soak your feet twice a day.

Google "vinegar and water for dry feet" and see some pictures.

Hope this helps everyone out. It is 'cheap' and works. You can start to use a pumice stone right away and see the results. I use a paper towel and just rub.

She sounds pretty twisted, kinda like CMJA......

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/kp-student-charged-with-manslaughter-in-fairhaven-friend-s-death/article_821a5d5e-be30-11e4-ada1-7b43f5417c27.html

Who does this kind of stuff? And I don't understand why it's "only" manslaughter as a "juvenile".......she could have stopped it, when he got out of his truck because he had a change of heart, she told him to get back in? Like WTH!?!?! And then she indirectly "profits" off it with her charitable groups?!?!?! $2500 bail? Fer realz? :facepalm:

This is unbelievable, what is wrong with young people today? Did she think it was all just a joke ? Or were there truly evil nefarious intentions ? Idk, but I'm beginning to whether there could be an indirect or direct correlation to social medias such as texting, twitter and facebook. It seems to me that things have changed, and not in a good way, since those things have come about. Is it my imagination ?

Good Morning Everyone!
Are we all having Chili today or did we have it yesterday?
I am always dieting so I use a WW recipe that adds one Yellow (summer squash) and one Zucchini squash. I peel and shred them. They disappear into the chili and give you an extra vegetable for the day. Also shredding hides them from the kids.

I hope you all have a great Saturday. You know it will be better than JA.
Hugs

Wow, adding squash and zucchini to chili, that's a great idea. I have thought of adding a carrot, have you ever tried that ? Thanks Charter, I'm always at least "trying" to diet :facepalm: . Have failed miserably this past year though. So am going to try to give it another go. This will help. Tell me, on WW are you able to eat cornbread ? TIA

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan Feb 27
Verdict Watch continues Monday for #jodiarias trial... #JusticeforTravisAlexander Long weekend for family that has already waited too long.

Whatever happened to Vinnie Politan, he was one of my favorites on HLN. Do you know YorN ? Thanks for the tweet ! :)

Good morning everyone. :seeya:

I hope the jury has a verdict today so the Alexander's can move on some.

Had another 4-6" of snow in lovely upstate NY, still coming down, and more coming. :(

----------------------------------------
No articles today- just a little of this-and-that to post.

-----------------------------------

[video=youtube;YCo4Iy4dCwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCo4Iy4dCwY[/video]
-------------------

JustDaTruth ‏@*************** 6h6 hours ago
EXCLUSIVE! Sneak peek inside #JodiArias jury deliberations! #crockpot. Please RT!

11025759_358480157678900_4466060084060912472_n.png

:floorlaugh:

--------------------

B-1evW1UEAASjji.png

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-1evW1UEAASjji.png

Ok, nearly 11 Monday night in my world. I am leaving the pc on overnight, just to make checking for a verdict easier. Sometimes it's really hard to know what to wish for...

Whatever happened to Vinnie Politan, he was one of my favorites on HLN. Do you know YorN ? Thanks for the tweet ! :)

He left HLN for greener pastures:

Exclusive: Vinnie Politan leaving HLN for 11 Alive as a news anchor

"Vinnie Politan is leaving Atlanta-based HLN July 3 and joining the NBC affiliate 11 Alive as a morning anchor...

HLN itself has changed management over the past year and rebranded itself as the “social media” network.

His departure signifies a continued move away from court-focused coverage, which tends to be feast or famine..." :(

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/201...an-leaving-hln-for-11-alive-as-a-news-anchor/

Ok, nearly 11 Monday night in my world. I am leaving the pc on overnight, just to make checking for a verdict easier. Sometimes it's really hard to know what to wish for...

Good evening to you minusfour :seeya:

BBM

I just want her to go away for good.

Freedom_Gurl ‏@Freedom_Girl_14 1h1 hour ago
"@jdebockwilliams: **** LEAKED***
THE ***** IS STILL SMILING BEHIND THE GLASS#jodiarias "Ugh I hope it's wiped off DP

B-3ihv2UUAM4o0U.jpg

B-zY2AfUcAAwG63.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members