SIDEBAR #44 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37m37 minutes ago
I was watching some trial footage of #jodiarias testifying...look at their faces in the gallery! LOL!!

B--AY2AVAAA8ina.jpg

:floorlaugh:
I also was watching some of the first trial & it didn't matter if the def. or Juan was up, the whole time MLDR was on her phone. She was actually smiling & laughing while texting & tweeting. And it didn't stop, she hardly looked up. I didn't notice it as much that time, even tho televised, I guess I was more interested in listening to the testimony than she was. I don't know how to clip a piece from youtube & post a photo here. I can't seem to post any photo here just the link comes up. Anyway, I was reading GreyHuze thread with his videos & he has trial links & those are the ones that I saw MLDR on her phone. I mean, she never put it down!

I just love all of Mr. Morricone's work. Have you heard this one?

"End Tune of Clint Eastwood's 'American Sniper'."

[video=youtube;aYZL6Xj-ZAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZL6Xj-ZAY[/video]
------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

Mr. Kyles funeral: (I'm glad I followed the trial of Eddie Ray Routh, the man who killed him and Chad Littefield))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZRC_-emLX0

I haven't seen the movie yet and hadn't heard this one. Another beauty!:tyou:

Getting closer to Monday and hopefully a DP verdict.

[video=youtube;VclRS7x0e38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VclRS7x0e38[/video]

Thanks for this. I really enjoyed the movie too. Kind of wish the video had clips. Maybe I'll watch it again today.

Good morning all! :wave:

Spellbound - I read this to my Huz:
Don't forget, he has to plow a garden, plant the seeds, do all that weeding and hoeing, and wait until next fall to be able to make the sauce. Must plant tomatoes, hot peppers, onions, beans (where do you get plants for pinto or navy beans?). While he is at it, he might as well put in th spices, too --- herb plants are fun to grow. Good luck, Mr. Niner. Let us know how it works out.

Oh! Don't forget to build a barn and stall and pasture for that cattle! We will be here eating Y/N's recipe while we supervise your efforts. :HHJP:

He LOVED it!!! :floorlaugh: He said he found some chili recipe (from scratch) on the internet, so he said he would give it a try (again!) I say again, as he reminded me about the time he entered a Chili contest at our old bar in the Bay Area - he had a VERY hot chili pepper he put into the sauce and could NOT get rid of the chili oil on his hands!! :scared: I think he won the contest - it was definitely HOT! :furious:

Idk the press may want to finally close their coverage of this trial with a small announcement. I did read somewhere (will look for link) that if JA gets death they transport her immediately (she will need someone to collect her things) to death row. If she gets lwop she will be transported within 48hr.

I just hope she backs out of the room I don't want to look at her backside not one more time. Lol

Eta article and video
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...oenix/a-preview-of-prison-life-for-jodi-arias

ciao

That's how I remember reading AZLawyer's explanation on "what" will happen to Missy :jail: I am hoping for Death!

:welcome4:

My husband loves NASCAR also.

I did watch Dayton 500, but usually watch Formula One Racing, which starts again in 2 weeks! :loveyou:

Here's a link to something fun! My song was Tex Williams Smoke, Smoke that cigarette!!

http://playback.fm/birthday-song

Hope you all have a nice and quiet Sunday! We had a spit of rain... but it did hail last night though! Frozen rail drops!

I'll be Skyping with my sister from Mountain View, sister from Sweden and brother in Latvia later today! :happydance: And of course the two sisters' husbands too! :eek:nline:

Okay - I started reading the Aaron Hernandez trail thread - so will go catch up with that one!

Take care everyone!

:seeya:

Attachments

• HappySunday.jpg
    HappySunday.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 114
I watched the 1st episode of season 3 of the series "Vice" on HBO Go last night.............it was amazing! It's about cancer, NOT going to give you the skinny on it, you'll have to watch it!

There's also a series called "The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst". Just WEIRD. 3 episodes so far.

Getting closer to Monday and hopefully a DP verdict.
I worry if they come back quickly, it will be life. I feel better if they take their time and come back confidently with a unanimous verdict for DP.
LWOP will allow her to continue as though nothing in her life has changed, continue to hurt people to satisfy her measely evil psyche. In LWOP, there is no benefit to society and no lesson in it for her. I just want to be sure she is confined to solitary for the remainder of her days, alone, with no one to deceive, manipulate, control. Alone and confined with the proverbial noose around her neck for all of her remaining thoughts and breaths.

I worry if they come back quickly, it will be life. I feel better if they take their time and come back confidently with a unanimous verdict for DP.
LWOP will allow her to continue as though nothing in her life has changed, continue to hurt people to satisfy her measely evil psyche. In LWOP, there is no benefit to society and no lesson in it for her. I just want to be sure she is confined to solitary for the remainder of her days, alone, with no one to deceive, manipulate, control. Alone and confined with the proverbial noose around her neck for all of her remaining thoughts and breaths.

I agree 100 percent that the DP is what she deserves. If life, the killer will adjust to her surroundings. The
Killer seems to have adjusted to jail.

I watched the 1st episode of season 3 of the series "Vice" on HBO Go last night.............it was amazing! It's about cancer, NOT going to give you the skinny on it, you'll have to watch it!

There's also a series called "The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst". Just WEIRD. 3 episodes so far.

I'm debating when I will dive into netflix "house of cards"

I'm thinking that they will give her LWOP~~i think DP is tooooo easy for her. With DP she has appeals courtesy of Arizona ~~time for her to pay for something

I'm debating when I will dive into netflix "house of cards"

That is going to be my "when my fiance leaves after a 3 week visit" medicine. I hope it's as good as the last ones!

The scuttle butt is JAII wants to involve the "Innocence Project"........right.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/inp...e-innocence-project-to-get-involved-in-a-case

The Innocence Project does NOT review claims where DNA testing cannot prove innocence. We do not handle the following types of cases:
  1. Consent/Transaction: The defendant claims that there was no crime because the victim consented to the events (e.g. agreed to sex) and/or received some form of payment in exchange for the activity. (e.g. prostitution, drug transaction)
  2. Self Defense/Justification: The defendant admits to causing the injury/death but believes the acts were justified because s/he acted in self defense or to protect other people.
  3. Sustained Abuse - The defendant is accused of crimes against the victim(s) that happened more than once and over a period of time (e.g., allegations of long term sexual abuse of a family member).
  4. Illegal Possession/Distribution of any controlled substance: The defendant is only challenging a possession or distribution charge.
  5. RICO/Hobbs Act: The defendant has been charged under RICO or the Hobbs Act.
  6. DWI or DUI: The defendant was convicted of driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI).
  7. Fraud/Identity Theft/Forgery: The defendant was only convicted of one or more of these crimes.
  8. Stalking/Harassment - The primary charges against the defendant involve stalking and/or harassment.
  9. Sentencing reduction/overcharged - The defendant wants to challenge the charge or length of sentence but does not claim innocence.

CMJA admitted she killed Travis. It's a done deal. Her DT has had over $3 million to "prove" her innocence...........come on, I can't even think of a defendant who had THAT much money tied up in a defense, can any of you?

Debbie Harry (Blondie) nearly a victim of Ted Bundy?

Harry has always identified herself as a feminist, and there is a quiet strength in the way she presents herself, a sense that here is a woman very much in control. Before she was famous, she was on her way home from a club one rainy night in New York.

“It was two or three in the morning and I couldn’t find a cab. A car kept coming round and offering me a ride, so I accepted. Once in the car I noticed there were no door handles on the inside, which made me wary. I don’t know how, but I managed to put my hand through the window and open the door from the outside.”

The driver swerved to try to stop her escaping, but that gave her the momentum to throw herself out of the moving car. She thought no more of it until years later, when she saw the driver on the news. It was Ted Bundy, the serial killer who eventually confessed to murdering at least 30 women. “I always say my instincts saved me.”

The whole article is interesting, but then again I liked Blondie a lot. And it's not every day you see Iggy Pop in a tuxedo! :waitasec:

Small world - I will actually have a connection with Phoenix this week. Austin is getting its first (Catholic) Aux. Bishop on Tuesday. Phoenix's first Aux. Bishop, who began his career in East Texas, is flying in for the ordination. I will have the honor of transporting Bishop Nevares from and to the airport Mon and Wed.

So I'm finished with part one of the quilt top, it measures 69" x 78", I cut 2" white strips to go around the sides, connecting with the lattice ends and then will do a border attached to that, I have enough of most of the fabrics used in the piecing so not sure if it'll just be one of the fabrics or if I'll piece it. The binding will be done with the darkest blue/green batik in the top. I'm heading up noth on Thursday to meet the new grandson, let daughter get some good hours of sleep in a row and see all the family, so I'll decide the border while I'm away.

quilttoppart1.jpg

:gaah: It's been raining since last night and I can't go outside and puddle jump!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenisaHerdzik