SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to go out and start feeding the horses..........there's still a chance for DP..........

Has anyone ever seen a jury sent back to 'try again' by the judge who has actually came back with a verdict?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 4m4 minutes ago
#jodiarias jurors back in jury room.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
Jurors are back and we are at 19 hours deliberations #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 4m4 minutes ago
The 3 jurors have returned from break. #jodiarias #VerdictWatch

YEA :(

[video=youtube;OeIcGpHURE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeIcGpHURE0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Our own Zoey:

ZoeyWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 2m2 minutes ago
AZ should abolish the DP, clearly they do not believe in it if what #JodiArias did to #TravisAlexander wasn't enough, NOTHING would be.

AARGH!!! I just got a call from an 800 #, which I usually don't answer. The s-l-o-w talking foreigner finally said "Hi, My name is Rob. I am calling from Windows. You have an issue with your computer." Well, he picked the wrong day to call me .... I nastily told him: "You sir, are a farce. Windows does not call people!" Of course, I was much ruder. But darned it I only got a teensy bit of my frustrations out. :tantrum:

Strongly disagree. JSS will give her LWOP, No way will she ever put her back on the street. She knows things about Jodi that even we don't know!!!

And I strongly agree...with you, LinasK. JSS knows full well that this, this person is a monster and a menace to society. Lock her up with the rest of her kind, throw away the key and seeeeeeya.

:jail:

From the beginning I thought LWOP would be her sentence. I think that's what will happen (with the judge deciding it). 5 months wasted when she could have already been sentenced and living @ Perryville.

Just because people can vote for the DP, doesn't mean they will if they're not convinced that's the right sentence. It's hard to get a DP conviction even when everything proceeds perfectly.

i agree this whole second trial was doomed...you take a "cliff notes" version of a heinous crime...so many delays...Jodi staring at them for months...interject thoughts of mental illness...more time...more delays....long weekends...the whole thing is a recipe for a jury decision of life or worse hung. I have al ways felt is was a waste and giving her much more attention than he deserved. I also feel the family put themselves through needless misery and drama and the result is going to create even more stress.

whiteorchids ‏@whiteorchids 46s46 seconds ago
I think these are the same jurors Casey Anthony had. #jodiarias

:anguish:

So sorry Travis! :tears: So sorry Alexander family and friends. :(

When I thought we were close to a verdict...I cried.
When I thought we were at an impasse...I cried.
Everytime I think of the Alexander family...I cry.
To think that one ounce of JA's being could feel a sense of relief and/or happiness upon hearing a verdict for Life...I rage and then cry even harder...for the Alexanders and for Juan. How hard he worked. The sacrifices that were made by the PT in Travis' name....oh how I cry.
To all of you here who stood witness for this young man- thank you from the bottom my heart.

Has anyone ever seen a jury sent back to 'try again' by the judge who has actually came back with a verdict?

yes for sure I have but can't site the cases. but it will be life...much easier to get the dp to change that get the lifers to take that extra step.

can they continue discussion when some are gone...it seems like there are many many breaks

No- they have to be all together to discuss/deliberate. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member