Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our own Zoey:

ZoeyWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 2m2 minutes ago
AZ should abolish the DP, clearly they do not believe in it if what #JodiArias did to #TravisAlexander wasn't enough, NOTHING would be.

I'm starting to lean that way as well. Looks to me to be a near impossible feat to find a death penalty qualified jury.

Then there's the problem with our justice system that allows defense attorneys to create a defense based on false allegations about the victim.

When I thought we were close to a verdict...I cried.
When I thought we were at an impasse...I cried.
Everytime I think of the Alexander family...I cry.
To think that one ounce of JA's being could feel a sense of relief and/or happiness upon hearing a verdict for Life...I rage and then cry even harder...for the Alexanders and for Juan. How hard he worked. The sacrifices that were made by the PT in Travis' name....oh how I cry.
To all of you here who stood witness for this young man- thank you from the bottom my heart.

She was convicted of 1st degree murder!!! A DP would be icing on the cake, but the woman will spend her life in prison. I am thankful we are in this situation, We all remember a couple high profile cases where we didn't even get a conviction. Justice Has Been Served, no matter what!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 17s17 seconds ago
Juan as to be thinking...come on jury, let's get this done. #jodiarias

B_NS9X5UoAA9Wzg.jpg

Can the felon request to be transferred to a CA prison because she has no family to visit her?

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 28s29 seconds ago
Nurmi going up to #JodiArias courtroom

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s21 seconds ago
Nurmi is here #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 2m2 minutes ago
Alexander family begins to enter 5th floor. #jodiarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 24s25 seconds ago
Nurmi just arrived. But courtroom stil locked for media. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 37s38 seconds ago
Nurmi has entered the courtroom but we are still locked out. #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 54s54 seconds ago
Family of #TravisAlexander has gone up to court hallway seats two days in row at about 4pm. Today #JodiArias family is up in those seats.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s19 seconds ago
We don't know what's going on yet #jodiarias #3tvarias

Family of #TravisAlexander has gone up to court hallway seats two days in row at about 4pm. Today #JodiArias family is up in those seats.

OMG the silly games her family is playing!! :gaah:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 23s24 seconds ago
One of alternate jurors from 1st trial #JodiArias is now supporter of Travis and sits with family

I'm starting to lean that way as well. Looks to me to be a near impossible feat to find a death penalty qualified jury.

Then there's the problem with our justice system that allows defense attorneys to create a defense based on false allegations about the victim.

even if she got dp it will not happen...too many appeals....stays.....appeals...on and on. just put her a way forever.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
Travis's family saunters upstairs at 4pm as now usual. #JodiArias family was up there. #awkward

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

She was convicted of 1st degree murder!!! A DP would be icing on the cake, but the woman will spend her life in prison. I am thankful we are in this situation, We all remember a couple high profile cases where we didn't even get a conviction. Justice Has Been Served, no matter what!

ITA...but still I cry. This man did not deserve to die.

Checking in...Nineteen hours so far? That's not unusual, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot