SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah, blah, blah...........so SICK of the media

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2m2 minutes ago
Travis' family and supporters headed back to family/victim room. Courtroom is still locked. #JodiArias

Y/N, if I am reading tweets right, there is something going on again, Everyone seems to be gathering in courtroom?

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1m1 minute ago
Lots of movement outside of courtroom. #JodiArias

I'm done with watching trials. My heart is breaking for this family. It's blowing my mind thinking of what all they have gone through. I'll focus on the missing from here on out. :(

Can you all imagine how the Alexander family feels right now ? We didn't even know Travis, and we are all heartbroken ! That poor family :frown:

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1m1 minute ago
Jurors have been deliberating for approx 19.5 hours. #JodiArias

I'm done with watching trials. My heart is breaking for this family. It's blowing my mind thinking of what all they have gone through. I'll focus on the missing from here on out. :(

This trial makes you feel that there is no hope for justice...... It is so horrible. God bless the Alexander family.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 4m4 minutes ago
Victims family in court back room now in #JodiArias . Court reporter in court. Media waiting at Court door. JA family still down hall

I cannot believe how angry I am! Why should she live? I don't want to ever hear of her taunting the Alexanders again! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 3h3 hours ago
While we wait, here is a look at #JodiArias sentencing options. http://on.abc15.com/10se0DJ

B_MzDs1UsAA_tEV.jpg

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 3m3 minutes ago
Probably JSS announcement from yesterday that it's too late to read the verdict even if there is one #JodiArias

I cannot believe how angry I am! Why should she live? I don't want to ever hear of her taunting the Alexanders again! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

JA sure had NO PROBLEM with giving Travis the death penalty!!!!!! I am sooo pizzed

even with dp she will live...in fact I think it would give her more attention which is a lifeline for her. I guess depending on hovv old you are ...but for me never would see her die ...takes so many many years. I think the dp is worthless and as said before if this is not a death penalty crime then what is. you just seldom get 12 people that are willing to impose it...especially on a woman sitting there smiling at you.

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 3m3 minutes ago
Probably JSS announcement from yesterday that it's too late to read the verdict even if there is one #JodiArias

Way to late, do these people go to bed at dusk? ...just like texting after 11pm :wink:

JA sure had NO PROBLEM with giving Travis the death penalty!!!!!! I am sooo pizzed

I'm sorry but she never would have been executed ~~one of the appeals would have given her life.

Not one bit of remose. This has all been a game for her. She's happy to be sticking it to the family...once again. Just cannot believe her family could be so small. Are they really that clueless??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13