SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They shouldn't need an hour today though, because both families are already/still there ??

It's just so hard seeing law abiding people fight for their lives, like my Hubby. And others fight for their lives because they planned and executed a murder. She is a menace to everyone!

Is JSS holding a closed meeting that should be held in open court?

CMJA will DIE in PRISON regardless of her sentence.

I hope legislation in this State bans future Media Circuses.

I hope laws in Arizona are passed to protect the victims.

I hope laws are passed that FTR and 1 media camera are SOP.

NG and her ilk can choke on their dinner tonight for all I care.

And I hope that a certain couple who jumped so quickly to believe the defense before they took inventory of the situation lives with the burden that they did nothing but help the defense throw some of the garbage on the dead friend's integrity. Back peddling on TV doesn't do a damn bit of good if you aren't in sitting in the witness stand. I hope they enjoyed their 15 minutes of fame, cause no one is going to care when this is over.

That's all regardless of what the verdict is: I'm angry. I'm angry and heartbroken for the Alexanders.

Jodi can sit there with that smug smirk all she wants. I'm grinning at reports she will go from here to virtual solitary for at LEAST 2-5 years before integration into the general population. Jodi can't stand spending time with herself. I don't blame her. Jodi is a wretched human being.

And I hope that a certain couple who jumped so quickly to believe the defense before they took inventory of the situation lives with the burden that they did nothing but help the defense throw some of the garbage on the dead friend's integrity. Back peddling on TV doesn't do a damn bit of good if you aren't in sitting in the witness stand. I hope they enjoyed their 15 minutes of fame, cause no one is going to care when this is over.

That's all regardless of what the verdict is: I'm angry. I'm angry and heartbroken for the Alexanders.
As someone else who has been here from the beginning, I am angry with you Bernina. And, we can only hope. Most is out of our hands.

:therethere:

Cathy retweeted
Promise Revell ‏@Promiseluv372 3m3 minutes ago
@courtchatter

B_NZmA3U4AAucxJ.jpg

This has been the longest day. :sigh:

Thankfully, we are all here to bear it all.

Don't know how the Alexander's do it. :(

This trial makes you feel that there is no hope for justice...... It is so horrible. God bless the Alexander family.

I disagree,the woman was convicted of 1st degree murder! Justice was served, the jurors just couldn't agree on the appropriate punishment.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias family is now sitting where the Alexander's do when jurors leave courtroom for the day #3tvarias

:stormingmad:

Cathy retweeted
Promise Revell ‏@Promiseluv372 3m3 minutes ago
@courtchatter

B_NZmA3U4AAucxJ.jpg

Lordy be, I'm not normally a dumb person, but I literally don't "get" the picture :smile:
Can somebody "splain" the joke to me ?

Lordy be, I'm not normally a dumb person, but I literally don't "get" the picture :smile:

Media trying to get into the courtroom.

This trial makes you feel that there is no hope for justice...... It is so horrible. God bless the Alexander family.

Wrong, the woman was convicted of 1st degree murder! Justice was served, the jurors just couldn't agree on the appropriate punishment.

Mercifully, Arias will never see the light of day as a free woman. It's not the DP and isolation but it's the best we can hope for, I guess. I'll take it.

Still, for the Alexander family, my heart just breaks.

The people are the reporters, trying to listen to what's happening behind the closed door.

Mercifully, Arias will never see the light of day as a free woman. It's not the DP and isolation but it's the best we can hope for, I guess. I'll take it.

Still, for the Alexander family, my heart just breaks.
Mine, too!! Can it just be over all ready for them!! I don't care to ever see her smirking face again. I followed closely the first trial, and felt a sense of justice with the guilty verdict of 1st degree murder.

I haven't been able to stomach the retrial with the defense acting as if that 1st degree murder conviction doesn't exist. It just makes me want to cry for the family. I could only pray to be as strong as they have had to be!

Media trying to get into the courtroom.

I thought that, but figured maybe it was something off a TV show or something, that I apparently never watched.... Thank ya Bernina/Gimpy :smile:

I'm tired .................. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member