SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a disappointment. Well, as Scarlett O'Hara would say, tomorrow is another day.

Glad to have spent the day in such sterling company, though!
:grouphug:

Prayers for the Alexanders and for Juan, too.

The DeVault trial had hold outs, but they buckled down and ultimately agreed.........her children were her mitigators. Hope we see something like that happen in this case.

Well to cheer people up, I missed 98% of today and am exhausted, but the reason is- and I didn't know until this morning whom they were performing for (thought it was a local women's group luncheon) that my daughter's flute quartet were invited and performed for our local County Board of Supervisors meeting today!!

Well to cheer people up, I missed 98% of today and am exhausted, but the reason is- and I didn't know until this morning whom they were performing for (thought it was a local women's group luncheon) that my daughter's flute quartet were invited and performed for our local County Board of Supervisors meeting today!!

That sounded like a nice day for you and your daughter. :)

So there we have it...I'm getting off the computer too. It's been a long stressful day for everyone. Think I'll go to bed and watch Modern Family reruns ...
Good night Gracie

:loveyou:

That sounded like a nice day for you and your daughter. :)
It was, too bad I got very little sleep last night. They gave them individual plaques with their names on them and took photos with the supervisors. Apparently it's Arts In Education Month and we were selected because we know the president of the School Board. She's a friend.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 17s17 seconds ago
Juan as to be thinking...come on jury, let's get this done. #jodiarias

B_NS9X5UoAA9Wzg.jpg

I doubt he was thinking that as politely.

It was, too bad I got very little sleep last night. They gave them individual plaques with their names on them and took photos with the supervisors. Apparently it's Arts In Education Month and we were selected because we know the president of the School Board. She's a friend.

Well- get some sleep tonight. Looks as if it may be another long day in court tomorrow.

I'm gonna clean-up the kitchen.

See y'all later. :seeya:

Thanks again Bernina for all your hard work.

Jodi can sit there with that smug smirk all she wants. I'm grinning at reports she will go from here to virtual solitary for at LEAST 2-5 years before integration into the general population. Jodi can't stand spending time with herself. I don't blame her. Jodi is a wretched human being.

I've said this on the other thread but I'll say it here...Troy Haden on the first day of deliberations (not the first half day) talked to a guy at Lumley that said she would only get 30 days in solitary because she has already served two years at Sheriff Joe's. I tend to believe that because Marissa DeVault is already in GenPop.

I need to have a splurge watching episodes of Oz. :/

The DeVault trial had hold outs, but they buckled down and ultimately agreed.........her children were her mitigators. Hope we see something like that happen in this case.

Which way did they hold out? 13th Juror Paul said that she had seven mitigators to someone on Twitter the other week.

How proud you must be :) and cheering us up with some good news is a good thing, we need it here. Thank you Linus. :wave:

According to Court Chatter, the jury was taken out a different exit. They did not pass by the Arias family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader