SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq
· 5m 5 minutes ago
Jurors have taken an early break this morning in #JodiArias wonder why? Yesterday a break right before end? Cooling off periods maybe?

10363856_359029190957330_756918528232722957_n.jpg

Link: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...=d523b9185c4f17774fd96c85226a7835&oe=5584B2DD

The Jodi Arias Death Penalty Retrial: A Juror’s Perspective
by The 13th Juror MD

DAY 43

“WHY NOT KILL HER”

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/358955840964665
-----------------------

FYI: Juror13
3032a959bff334f57816ae40b5100728
is also a member of WS.

Feeling nervous today. Awoke at 4 am and came here to see gold patrol interview with Chris Hughes and I cried for Travis. Praying these jurors will come together and will give Jodi the harshest punishment.

Jeffrey Evan Gold@jeffgoldesq Stephen Alexander pounds on door to victim hallway entrance. Has to get assistance to get him in #JodiArias.
Feel for this young man's anger

I have the gold patrol blocked on my twitter, his twitter bombs yesterday were mucking up my feed. If anyone sees anything interesting from him, post away!

:facepalm: I don't even know if this guy and his patrol are local or even legit? That shows you how much I've paid attention to his tweets or video whatevers for the last few years about CMJA.

Jeff Gold- The Gold Patrol are affiliated with Court Chatter (Cathy), so he's good.

Paul Sanders is a good writer. I am disappointed however in his latest article. After sitting in the courtroom for the trial, he describes this jury as viewing both the knife and the gun used to kill Travis. He should know those weapons were never found.

· 6m 6 minutes ago
If jury reports back that they are hung, the judges usually give a "dynamite" or "Allen" telling jury to work harder. First #JodiArias had 1

I'm going to Boston- see you later.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 17m17 minutes ago
Jurors in #jodiarias retrial appear to be working hard. Still no questions this week--that we know of. Today is day 4 of deliberations.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Maria and Jen went into the courtroom #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias attorney, Willmott, in court. Not clear why yet #abc15 #TravisAlexander

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute agoView translation
Maria De La Rosa is also here #jodiarias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 53s53 seconds ago
No sign of #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 33s34 seconds ago
Willmott goes into side room. Judge still hearing other cases. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 28s29 seconds ago
Maria De La Rosa and Jennifer Willmott just arrived to court. Willmott dressed casually in jeans. #jodiarias #VerdictWatch

I'm going to Boston- see you later.

Is she really going to Boston? Does she live near there, or is that an inside joke :confused:

Ironically I just heard/saw on HLN that Boston has had 104 inches of snow this year so far...then I come in to read and see YoN said she is going there :giggle:

· 22s 23 seconds ago
Family rushing upstairs in #JodiArias

Oh geez... I hope they're not deadlocked.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 33s34 seconds ago
Judge is handling another case and told the parties that the questions she has from the #jodiarias jury is going to "take some time"

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 29s30 seconds ago
Judge adjourned current case until another date because this jury matter will take longer than lunch #JodiArias #abc15

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
We are all in the courtroom now. Waiting to hear a juror question. #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m1 minute ago
I'm guessing Willmott went to go get #jodiarias but not 100% sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14