SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so hoping they would come back with the DP... I hope they are not hung!

Remember the last ime there was a juror question, Trial #1, the jury had a verdict..............

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago
Judge just walked in. No #JodiArias yet #TravisAlexander #abc15

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
All rise! Judge takes the bench. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Hey guys, we can't film so it's probably just a juror question. If it's a hung jury, we can film. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 58s58 seconds ago
Only Judge and Juan here. Mike the court reporter talks to the judge. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 51s52 seconds ago
7-8 jurors have left the jury room. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Randy the juror bailiff huddled with judge Stephens then left the courtroom. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
Judge Stephens just entered court-Martinez present-no defense yet-much anticipation-are there problems?-questions?-stay tuned #jodiarias

My kids are right. I AM taking this trial too personal

Flores is there too ? What can this be ?

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq
· 48s 48 seconds ago
"@thegoldpatrol: #jodiarias JSS sitting on bench. No defense team yet. Only Juan here."

· 3m 3 minutes ago
"@News20Chopper: Hey guys, we can't film so it's probably just a juror question. If it's a hung jury, we can film. #JodiArias"

What the heck is Nancy Grace talking about (was just ion HLN)? She says she knows "for one thing, this jury always travels in packs of 8. Eight jurists leave, and four stay behind." Thus, she thinks they are split 8 to 4 and will be another hung jury. :gaah:

I have noticed a pattern of 8 and 4. They do seem to go in groups of 2 or more, but a pattern of 8 and 4? Have I really missed that?

Wish the taking heads would just shut up

Hi Spellbound,

Actually, it is somewhat accurate... yesterday I observed them walking in groups of 7-8 at a time. There was one other time that I saw 3 come out together. But that 7-8 number is not all that far off. Many of them looked very frustrated to me yesterday. The Alexanders broke my heart. It was very hard to see them. Steven looks bad, he's extremely thin :(

· 13s 13 seconds ago
"@NancyGraceHLN: Judge just handed piece of paper by clerk - she's looking it over. #JodiArias"

JSS COULD have just dismissed her last case because of all the time that it takes to get all the parties to the courtroom...and of course go get the "Goddess"

· now 5 seconds ago
"@thegoldpatrol: #jodiarias defense team is here"

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s58 seconds ago
Judge is talking with her clerk as we wait #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 56s57 seconds ago
Not sure what the hold up is. #jodiarias is kept at the courthouse in a cell. She doesn't have to change out of stripes unless front of jury

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 54s54 seconds ago
If it's a deadlock, judge will take recess and decide whether it's hung or need to deliberate further. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 38s38 seconds ago
Nurmi Wilmott just entered courtroom #jodiarias defense attorneys judge asks them to meet her in chambers.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 43s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Arias attorneys have just arrived in court.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 51s52 seconds ago
Judge, Juan, Nurmi, Willmott go out in back hallway but not Mike the court reporter. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s42 seconds ago
Judge has asked counsel to go to the hallway #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 50s50 seconds ago
Det Flores just sat down. Defense team just walked in as well. Judge asked counsel to meet in hallway. #jodiarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 50s50 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Judge now meeting with all attorneys in hallway. Arias not in courtroom yet.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m1 minute ago
No sign of #JodiArias yet. Interested to see if she's in civilian clothes or wearing her jail stripes.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
#JuanMartinez, Nurmi, Willmott and Maria De La Rosa went back into judge's chambers #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Waiting for Arias to arrive. Big key will be whether she is in jail uniform or street clothes. Street clothes=jury coming back?#jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Whatever is happening in the hallway is "off the record" #jodiarias

I wonder if the felon is giving the court a hard time about appearing. She does not want anyone to see her in stripes.

In the Hallway! Why? Why is everything so secret in this Trial!?! it's bizarre!!!

Dude... I'm about to grab lunch and pay my rent. ***hugs**** I'll really be here with all of you. Chicken wings for all my sidebar peeps!

· 26s 26 seconds ago
#JodiArias judge is in chambers hallway with counsel in #JodiArias. Jurors back from break

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 53s54 seconds ago
Judge says we're at recess until 1pm #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 50s51 seconds ago
Lawyers are back. At recess until 1:00. #JodiArias

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m1 minute ago
Judge and attorneys return for the announcement "we are at recess until 1 o'clock. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 53s54 seconds ago
Judge brings attorneys back in courtroom and promptly announces "we are at recess until one o'clock." #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay