Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq
· now 5 seconds ago
Jury question in #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
We don't know if jury will be brought in...likely not. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 41s42 seconds ago
Willmott was in jeans. Juan is not hear yet. #jodiarias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 53s53 seconds ago
No sign of anyone from #JodiArias family.

@tarakelley320 and 2 other jurors from previous trial just walked in the courtroom. #jodiarias

James Apalategui ‏@PhxPhotogJames 1m1 minute ago
Hearing that the #jodiarias jurors have a question or questions. Stay tuned. @3TVNews @mikewatkiss3tv #3tvarias

B_MUmuJU8AAWX-H.jpg

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m1 minute ago
Something is up with #jodiarias jury. There is a note, question--some issue. Courtroom is filling up.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m1 minute ago
Until it's asked there's no telling what the #JodiArias jury question is. Judge Stephens was in the middle of another hearing (cont) #12news

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m1 minute ago
(cont2)that it was already 11:15am and close to the lunch hour when she made that statement. #JodiArias #12News

Elizabeth Erwin
‏@elizabetherwin
53s54 seconds ago

Juan Martinez is here. #Jodiarias

· 5s 6 seconds ago
Looks like #JodiArias judge will deal w this Q on record? Jen Willmott in jeans but going to change first. Dynamite charge? We are in court

When the jury went onto deliberations, didn't JSS say that any questions would be done via note, and the jury would NOT be called in, but given the response on paper?

hmmmm...wonder if this is good or bad?
I don't know, but this tweet scares me :scared:

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 29s30 seconds ago
Judge adjourned current case until another date because this jury matter will take longer than lunch #JodiArias #abc15

What the heck is Nancy Grace talking about (was just ion HLN)? She says she knows "for one thing, this jury always travels in packs of 8. Eight jurists leave, and four stay behind." Thus, she thinks they are split 8 to 4 and will be another hung jury. :gaah:

I have noticed a pattern of 8 and 4. They do seem to go in groups of 2 or more, but a pattern of 8 and 4? Have I really missed that?

Wish the taking heads would just shut up

· 29s 30 seconds ago
Total tea leaves at this point in #JodiArias but late break yesterday & early one today do make one think hung. Will judge TNT to break it?

What the heck is Nancy Grace talking about (was just ion HLN)? She says she knows "for one thing, this jury always travels in packs of 8. Eight jurists leave, and four stay behind." Thus, she thinks they are split 8 to 4 and will be another hung jury. :gaah:

I have noticed a pattern of 8 and 4. They do seem to go in groups of 2 or more, but a pattern of 8 and 4? Have I really missed that?

Wish the taking heads would just shut up

:lol:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
.@WildAboutTrial Juan's wearing a #salmon tie. You missed out Hwild. #jodiarias

Well dressed Mike the court reporter is here in striking blue. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s44 seconds ago
Juan is huddled with the family but I saw him mouth "I don't know" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 43s43 seconds ago
Judge not in the courtroom..its VERY quiet in here right now. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 44s44 seconds ago
Martinez in court-Willmott arrived earlier-no sign of Nurmi yet-Judge not on bench #jodiarias #3tvarias

I don't know why I put myself through things like this. Why do I do this to myself??? This is making me crazy!!! lol

Bailiff that handles the jury leaves out the back door behind the bench. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 50s50 seconds ago
Is jury deadlocked? #jodiarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago
Judge not in courtroom right now, just Juan Martinez. Not sure what the juror issue is but will keep you updated! #TravisAlexander #abc15

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
Court PIO said to make yourself comfortable regarding the "juror issue." #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 46s47 seconds ago
jurors not present in #jodiarias courtroom either. Alexander family is here.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s45 seconds ago
If #jodiarias is in stripes the jury won't be coming in here #3tvarias

Tension!!!
:gaah::confused::dunno::waiting::fear::deepbreaths:

from what I am reading from tweets... 'this' will take some time...whatever 'this' is.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 48s48 seconds ago
Judge Stephens used both terms from the bench. "jury question" and "jury issue". We are just waiting. Only party here is Juan. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 38s39 seconds ago
Question this morning hints to me one of 2 things: Either hung, or jury will deliberate the rest of the day after Q is answered. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 49s49 seconds ago
This jury has been deliberating longer than the last one that hung. #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold
‏@jeffgoldesq 7 #JodiArias jurors go down on a break

what the heck!!??

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 42s43 seconds ago
Having flashbacks to the last time this happened...in that case the jury was hung and Stephens asked them to keep trying. #JodiArias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 58s59 seconds ago
Large group jurors just left deliberation room #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 46s47 seconds ago
At the moment all Alexanders have their heads down except Steven who looks stoically ahead. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 45s45 seconds ago
We still don't have a ruling whether we can role or not. This means something. If it's a juror question, we cannot film. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14