SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the beginning I thought LWOP would be her sentence. I think that's what will happen (with the judge deciding it). 5 months wasted when she could have already been sentenced and living @ Perryville.

Just because people can vote for the DP, doesn't mean they will if they're not convinced that's the right sentence. It's hard to get a DP conviction even when everything proceeds perfectly.

So sorry Travis! :tears: So sorry Alexander family and friends. :(

Judge will eventually sentence Jodi to LWP and Jodi will be out in 16 years.

Strongly disagree. JSS will give her LWOP, No way will she ever put her back on the street. She knows things about Jodi that even we don't know!!!

Andres Diaz ‏@andresHLN 1m1 minute ago
And here's #Nurmi today -- is that #BlueandBlack or #WhiteandGold ?? #JodiArias #VerdictWatch

B_M-ckiXAAAMnUx.jpg

Is this Lawrence's "happy face"?

[video=youtube;Pp0ftgzr_7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0ftgzr_7I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Annnnd it's snowing hard here. :(

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3m3 minutes ago
Juan Martinez and Det Flores have just gone back in court hall in #JodiArias

Are those 3 women the holdouts? :sigh:

Bernina- how are holding up? Thanks for hanging in here. :blowkiss:

Just got back from a hair appointment. What's going on, I thought JSS sent them back to deliberations again. Why are people going back to the courtroom. Anyone? TIA

Just got back from a hair appointment. What's going on, I thought JSS sent them back to deliberations again. Why are people going back to the courtroom. Anyone? TIA

As far as we know, they're still deliberating......well, 3 took off for a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18